Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have $50 with Ulta by then....So on 12/12, I will be there ready and waiting.  I was going to try to wait to get to $100 with Ulta, but $50 gives me this palette with little money spent.  hahah...well, little towards this palette, I spent to get the points. 

I ordered around 6:30 am EST on launch day. Used PayPal with UPS ground shipping. I just checked, and it will arrive by the end of the day on Wednesday. :yay:

Let us know what you find out!  I have $30 in Ulta rewards burning a hole in my pocket! [/quote How do you get Ulta rewards? I go to ulta all the time and I've never heard of rewards.

Quote: Originally Posted by Fitzy44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Let us know what you find out!  I have $30 in Ulta rewards burning a hole in my pocket!
[/quote
How do you get Ulta rewards? I go to ulta all the time and I've never heard of rewards.
You sign up for their reward program and get a card (like Sephora Beauty Insider) although I think that the programs vary from region to region.  But when you shop at Ulta and scan your card you earn  points for every dollar spent.  After you earn 100 points you get $3 off.  you can combine the points money off with the store coupons (like the $3.50 off $10) and the points money off you earn are not restricted.

Ulta runs 2x points a lot and 3x points for platinum members (platinum is like Sephora VIB where if you spend $350 in a year).  I ordered the Benefit advent calendar and the 12 piece bag with kisses they had and got 3x points so I racked up $30 quick!  Also on Ulta when they run the bags with all the extra samples that are free with xyz amount purchse, they assign a dollar value to those and you earn points on them!

Hope that helps! And was not too confusing.  because I have 775 points at Ulta I have earned a $30 off coupon that I plan on applying to the Naked 3, even though I only have $50 before I hit VIB Rouge at Sephora!

You sign up for their reward program and get a card (like Sephora Beauty Insider) although I think that the programs vary from region to region.  But when you shop at Ulta and scan your card you earn  points for every dollar spent.  After you earn 100 points you get $3 off.  you can combine the points money off with the store coupons (like the $3.50 off $10) and the points money off you earn are not restricted. Ulta runs 2x points a lot and 3x points for platinum members (platinum is like Sephora VIB where if you spend $350 in a year).  I ordered the Benefit advent calendar and the 12 piece bag with kisses they had and got 3x points so I racked up $30 quick!  Also on Ulta when they run the bags with all the extra samples that are free with xyz amount purchse, they assign a dollar value to those and you earn points on them! Hope that helps! And was not too confusing.  because I have 775 points at Ulta I have earned a $30 off coupon that I plan on applying to the Naked 3, even though I only have $50 before I hit VIB Rouge at Sephora!
I live in PA and we're still stuck on levels I got a $20 blow dryer for spending $250

Quote: Originally Posted by LinaMingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I live in PA and we're still stuck on levels I got a $20 blow dryer for spending $250
Oh no!  That is terrible!  I don't know why Ulta doens't get it together and enroll everyone on the same program!  You think a) it would be easier for them and B) it would make people on the old program want to spend more money with them!

You sign up for their reward program and get a card (like Sephora Beauty Insider) although I think that the programs vary from region to region.  But when you shop at Ulta and scan your card you earn  points for every dollar spent.  After you earn 100 points you get $3 off.  you can combine the points money off with the store coupons (like the $3.50 off $10) and the points money off you earn are not restricted. Ulta runs 2x points a lot and 3x points for platinum members (platinum is like Sephora VIB where if you spend $350 in a year).  I ordered the Benefit advent calendar and the 12 piece bag with kisses they had and got 3x points so I racked up $30 quick!  Also on Ulta when they run the bags with all the extra samples that are free with xyz amount purchse, they assign a dollar value to those and you earn points on them! Hope that helps! And was not too confusing.  because I have 775 points at Ulta I have earned a $30 off coupon that I plan on applying to the Naked 3, even though I only have $50 before I hit VIB Rouge at Sephora!
Thank you for this info. My Sephora does the tiered rewards. I can't believe that all Ulta's don't have the same system. I have been really turned off to Ulta lately. My ulta store just seems so "cheap". I also think their specials and GWP have been really "cheesy" lately. I can't put my finger on it. I also hate that they don't offer samples. I will be doing all of my makeup/skincare purchasing through Sephora and Birchbox.

I've ordered from UD's website a few times and they've always shipped from Hialeah using USPS. However, my shipping notification arrived on Friday via UPS. It usually takes 1 business day for my orders to arrive so I'm crossing my fingers for Monday!

You ladies that are getting it so soon are lucky. But I'm pretty happy waiting until the 12 to get it free from ulta using my points. Or near free. I think sometimes ulta has really good gwp. They had a smashbox one the other day I wanted but missed it. When I go in the store, I usually get a good hookup. I didn't tonight but I'm good with that. I missed their closing by minutes but she let me in anyway :). I got Stila at 5x and some other items I've been coveting. I'm happy. Now just for the 12 the to get here.

You ladies that are getting it so soon are lucky. But I'm pretty happy waiting until the 12 to get it free from ulta using my points. Or near free. I think sometimes ulta has really good gwp. They had a smashbox one the other day I wanted but missed it. When I go in the store, I usually get a good hookup. I didn't tonight but I'm good with that. I missed their closing by minutes but she let me in anyway :). I got Stila at 5x and some other items I've been coveting. I'm happy. Now just for the 12 the to get here.
I think Ulta's rewards system is amazing. I already have the points to get Naked 3 for free when they get it, this is after being able to get Vice 2 for free! I don't even think I spent that much there the last few months, it was just the multiple-point periods and the GWPs earning points, like someone else mentioned.

I think Ulta's rewards system is amazing. I already have the points to get Naked 3 for free when they get it, this is after being able to get Vice 2 for free! I don't even think I spent that much there the last few months, it was just the multiple-point periods and the GWPs earning points, like someone else mentioned.
Exactly! I bought a $40 perfume set I wanted and got the serving set gift vm valued at $50, both with 3x points. That's 270 points right there. Then Stila at 3x and 5x. Yeah. My little 140 purchase gave me a lot of points. I now have about 630 points. I have about 1200 points now.

This is the first Naked palette I've ever wanted, 3 has the perfect colors for me. Too spendy for my budget though.

Exactly! I bought a $40 perfume set I wanted and got the serving set gift vm valued at $50, both with 3x points. That's 270 points right there. Then Stila at 3x and 5x. Yeah. My little 140 purchase gave me a lot of points. I now have about 630 points. I have about 1200 points now.
I already have over 2,000 points at Ulta. This is why it was okay, in my mind, to order Naked3 from UD. I earn points really fast because both my daughter and I get our hair done at Ulta, besides all the makeup we buy. I keep saving my points, I'm sure I'll use them eventually. I really want the Chi touch screen hair dryer.

Latest posts

Back