Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't want the Naked3, but the last shade on the right looks soo gorgeous. :/ They should sell it separately!

Also, I'm sorry if anyone asked this, but when I bought my Naked2, it was $50. Anyone know when/why the price increased to $52?

Oh my gosh! I totally had a dream about it too! I had it like 2 nights ago.

Ok this is WEIRD!!!! Everyone who is keeping track of this thread is having some kind of dream-induced anxiety or something over this palette. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's what happened in my dream:

I went shopping at this makeup store that wasn't Sephora or Ulta, but was similar. I picked up the N3 palette, and when I went to check out, I told her nevermind, I didn't want it because I wanted to buy it through Sephora. Then I noticed it rang up at only $25 , and when I looked inside, it just had 5 eyeshadows. I noticed that it was a 'sampler set' of the palette, and the pans had less shadow in them too, not to mention only 5 of the 12 pans. Also, there was a booklet that came with it, and it had all these new UD makeup items, and they were so cool! They were actually shaped like things- I think it's a mixture of these two things I've seen recently:

In the end I didn't purchase it. It was not a very pleasant dream, but not very unpleasant either. Just neutral. HAHAHAH GET IT? NEUTRAL-NAKED? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by JuliaGhostx3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really don't want the Naked3, but the last shade on the right looks soo gorgeous. :/ They should sell it separately!

Also, I'm sorry if anyone asked this, but when I bought my Naked2, it was $50. Anyone know when/why the price increased to $52?
I think they increased it a month or so ago, just in time for the holidays :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Actually, I think they changed it over the summer. I bought the Naked 2 a few weeks ago, but I've been looking it up constantly since summer. Now that I think about it, maybe it was at the end of the summer? I'm confusing myself. Anyway, as much as it is a pain, two dollars isn't enough for me to care that much. I don't understand why they changed it though... 😕

I can not happily say Urban Decay is addressing the problems I've had with my palette. The person I've been in communication with seemed kind of shocked by what I've told her about trying to solve the issues with other customer service people. She told me they shouldn't have told me to return the palette and try to reorder it and they should have just did a defective product exchange. 

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I can not happily say Urban Decay is addressing the problems I've had with my palette. The person I've been in communication with seemed kind of shocked by what I've told her about trying to solve the issues with other customer service people. She told me they shouldn't have told me to return the palette and try to reorder it and they should have just did a defective product exchange. 

yay! who was it...? Courtney? haha she's the most helpful one there! i'm really happy for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hopefully you'll get the brand new palette soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yay! who was it...? Courtney? haha she's the most helpful one there! i'm really happy for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hopefully you'll get the brand new palette soon.
It was Whitney it says she's the customer service manager. She's been very helpful! 

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It was Whitney it says she's the customer service manager. She's been very helpful! 

that's really good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so will she be sending out a return/exchange label? or are you just gonna print the one on the site?

EDIT: sorry for the questions ahaha maybe we can msg eachother instead xD

Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha you're silly! What happened in your dream?
I honestly can't remember now, except for that I was putting all the shadows on. It wasn't a very exciting dream! 
icon_biggrin.gif

my sephora has a big poster board thingy announcing the launch of NAKED 3 in the store. it says something like, 'launch party for NAKED 3', dec XX, 9 pm (i don't remember the date! haha!) i'm not planning on picking it up yet, cause there so much other stuff i want more right now. but definitely getting it at some point. maybe at the next f&f sale at ulta/sephora/ud. 

Quote: Originally Posted by PsyDivaES /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just picked up Naked 3 and Naked. Can't wait to get them 😎ðŸ‘
Me too!

Ordered Naked 3 plus the Too Faced Ready.Set.Prime thing. So excited! Gave myself minor heart palpitations because I was freaking out... the first time I tried the BI $15 off it didn't work, but second try was the charm. I'm so excited! I can't contain myself right now. ahhhh! 

Even tho I was convinced I'd end up going for Naked 1 or 2, I just couldn't resist trying Naked 3. Rose gold goodness, come to mama! Hopefully I don't look like the undead sickly zombies of The Walking Dead :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey all! I'm new to MUT, been lurking for a few weeks. Lol

I just picked up the Naked 3 on Sephora and I'm totally stoked - I was able to use the $20 VIB reward. I was so worried that it wouldn't work but now I just can't contain myself!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Just bought the Naked 3 with the last Blitz Bag and a few samples.  No redeeming of my points, though.  I can't wait to get this palette!

Latest posts

Back