Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, didn't get the email notification and by the time I found out and could try to order it it was alllll gone. Boo. Oh well. I guess I'll have to use the crapton of eyeshadow I've already got for a few more weeks. Lol.

Did you guys see the post on Urban Decay's Facebook? They're as surprised as we are that it's out of stock? Eh, I don't believe that, especially since I'm not surprised at all. Although their post made me wonder if the out of stock was on purpose to increase hype and make the palette seem more exclusive. Just my two cents.

Did you guys see the post on Urban Decay's Facebook? They're as surprised as we are that it's out of stock? Eh, I don't believe that, especially since I'm not surprised at all. Although their post made me wonder if the out of stock was on purpose to increase hype and make the palette seem more exclusive. Just my two cents.
Yeah, I have a hard time believing that anyone familiar with the line is honestly "surprised" it sold out, least of all UD themselves.

Quote: Originally Posted by NurseKelly2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LMAO UD is owned by the L'Oreal Group so I find it hard to believe they're "surprised". The only surprise is that it took longer to sell this time around but I think it's because they didn't send out notifications to everyone at one time. My account NEVER received notification despite the fact I'm signed up for emails from UD. The only reason I knew was because when I found the link yesterday I put it on a Speed Dial to check once an hour so the first thing I saw this morning after I sat down in front of my computer was the page had updated. By 11:30 AM Pacific is was sold out and from my understanding the link went live at least by 4 AM Pacific which means it was up for at least seven hours.

I ordered mine just before it sold out. I did get the confirmation email but no shipping email so hopefully I get that tomorrow.

LMAO UD is owned by the L'Oreal Group so I find it hard to believe they're "surprised". The only surprise is that it took longer to sell this time around but I think it's because they didn't send out notifications to everyone at one time. My account NEVER received notification despite the fact I'm signed up for emails from UD. The only reason I knew was because when I found the link yesterday I put it on a Speed Dial to check once an hour so the first thing I saw this morning after I sat down in front of my computer was the page had updated. By 11:30 AM Pacific is was sold out and from my understanding the link went live at least by 4 AM Pacific which means it was up for at least seven hours.
Yeah I got the email, but had ordered it before I even got it since I saw posts about how it was available on here. It was available at least at 7 AM EST and didn't sell out till like 3 PM EST.

I ordered mine at 4:30 am EST. I never received an email either!

I'm actually relieved that it's sold out.  I don't trust my own will power.  I'm planning to wait until it's at Sephora.  

But please everyone that bought it--share your thoughts and pics once you get the palette.  That way I can drool in anticipation.

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My shipping updated. I should have it Monday!
AHHH I NEED MY SHIPPING. lol I am leaving town next wednesday morning so I would prefer it not sit outside my door until my return on Sunday.

Aww I've been at work and school all day and its sold out already, hopefully they'll restock soon.

I'm glad it sold out. MKes it easier to wait till it comes out at Sephora. I am tempted to buy the double ended 24/7 pencil in dark side /black heart.

I got the email this morning that it was in stock and decided not to get it. I was feeling bummed about that decision when I got a "subtle" hint that my hubby had ordered it for my birthday. It's great to have a guy who understands and supports my makeup obsession. Happy birthday to me!

Omg! There's one for $400! All of these have been up for at least three days and they're not stock photos or all the same photos, please no one bite my head off, but I can't help but think these are blogger gifts. Does anyone else find that a bit unethical?

Omg! There's one for $400! All of these have been up for at least three days and they're not stock photos or all the same photos, please no one bite my head off, but I can't help but think these are blogger gifts. Does anyone else find that a bit unethical?
I believe they are bloggers selling them.

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by Prtylitlesyko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If they are bloggers then report them because most companies do NOT allow PR items to be sold.

If they are bloggers then report them because most companies do NOT allow PR items to be sold.
Well I dunno for sure that they are bloggers, I'm just assuming cause none of the pictures used are stock, and all of the listings are at least 3 day old auctions and the palette just went on sale today.

Ok, so a lot of the listings I saw earlier today are now gone, most of the listings are using stock photos, there are only 4 listings out of 101(earlier there were about 125 listings) using original photos, and the prices are lower. That $400 listing is gone too, maybe someone else already reported them?

Latest posts

Back