Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by ddalgi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel you. I found out after trying to order all the older version eyeliners. But I'm thinking all the palettes will.be sold out at the Sephoras near me once Naked 3 comes out.
Oh they definitely will be sold out for a while, at first. But I have patience, it's something I want, but not something I'm all giddy and jumping over, haha. I can wait till Jan I think. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Guess who just got a shipping e-mail!  This girl!  I'm so happy!  I think my wish to have it before Thanksgiving might come true!  
When did you order and how many days to get it?? Just trying to see if I can order it b/f I leave town and get it. Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The birthday goodie is a complete freebie! No points needed. I'm a January baby, too, so I'm looking at a birthday order consisting of Naked 3, the Naked 3 eyeliner, benefit Rockateur, and the free things. Hmm... Maybe I'll find a lipstick, too! (My birthday nails are traditionally OPI Absolutely Alice, so I'll skip new polish for this order.) They seem to have both the previous year's birthday item and the new year's item in January, at least for online orders, so you *might* be able to get the Watt's Up, but be prepared to get something completely different!
Thanks, I'm glad I'll be able to get my b-day gift and use a code in the same order. Nice!

Happy early birthday to you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> By the way, OPI's Absolutely Alice is gorgeous for January!

Yeah, I'm kind of tempted by the Naked 3 double-ended eyeliner too, as it is kind of awesome how it matches exactly to the palette.... I don't wear eyeliner a lot, but maybe I'll just have to try it out, I mean, it's 2 colors, it's *almost* 2 for the price of 1. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

YEAH!!!!!!

Quote:Originally Posted by starr5747 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When did you order and how many days to get it?? Just trying to see if I can order it b/f I leave town and get it. Thanks!

I ordered it at 4:30 am and it hasn't updated to include scheduled delivery yet.

Did you all get an order confirmation right away?  Email confirmation, that is.  I purchased it about 30 minutes ago and haven't gotten an order confirmation.

Quote: Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Out of stock!
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was waiting to get off of work to buy it since they block it. Though I was expecting it to sell out faster.

Quote: Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, that took longer than expected. Didn't the naked 2 sell out quicker?

Naked 2 was sold out within the hour, if I remember correctly.

Well that is how the day has been going..had it in my cart to go and order then my cart reset to it having nothing in it. Find out it has been sold out. Go figure.

I am actually surprised how long it lasted! I thought it would sell out faster, so glad I didn't overthink and wait to purchase

Quote: Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did you all get an order confirmation right away?  Email confirmation, that is.  I purchased it about 30 minutes ago and haven't gotten an order confirmation.
I ordered one for me then one for my sister separately this morning and got the confirmation within 5 minutes or so.

Quote:Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I'm guessing not many people knew about the sale or just weren't interested. 

I think they were probably better stocked.

Yeah-- I know a lot of people who think that pink and rosy hues make them look sick.  I also wonder if UD is suffering from that 'selling in China' and L'oreal backlash.

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think they were probably better stocked. I definitely think it was this. They've learned from the past, and they want to make the profit of selling that many, so there is no reason they wouldn't at least try to be better prepared. They probably used Naked 2s numbers to come up with an estimate.

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I definitely think it was this. They've learned from the past, and they want to make the profit of selling that many, so there is no reason they wouldn't at least try to be better prepared. They probably used Naked 2s numbers to come up with an estimate.
Agree. Also if I remember correctly, Naked 2 came out a little bit too late in the season to be a holiday gift.

Naked3 has launched earlier, so I suspect they created enough to fill the holiday gifting frenzy!

Ughhh I'm *almost* happy that it's out of stock, because I really should wait until Christmas or January to buy it....but I will admit I'm a little sad that I can't put it in my cart now 
frown.gif
 Boo!!

I saw the email this morning, and decided right away that I'll wait til a great promotion (on Sephora, UD, etc..) comes along. I know it will always be there long after the mania dies down, so I'm not worried. To everyone who snagged it already, ENJOY!! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back