Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where have you been?! You haven't talked to me since you went to college down south!
School has been dominating my life! text me! I miss you! lols

Quote: Originally Posted by NurseKelly2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I'm surprised too!
Same feeling. I was totally expecting that it would have been sold out, so I was pleasantly surprised (ecstatic) that i was able to snag one. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  School has been dominating my life! text me! I miss you! lols

same!! school has definitely been tough.. okay i will text you in a bit =)

My husband just buys me Ulta gift cards.  I have so many Ulta points.  I would have bought Naked3 there, but I didn't feel like waiting!    

I just got an email few hours old stating the naked3 is here and being sold on their website!!! I just ordered me 3!!! 2 are will be gift!! I should be getting them via ups in a few couple day.

I'm happy for all you gals who ordered the palette! It was *so* much fun reading the frenzy that started when the sale link went live. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the comment, "I'm "just" getting the palette and one double-ended eyeliner" that was hilarious how "just" was in quotes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok, I've thought about it long and hard, and I'm going to wait until January. I also want my Sephora points, and it'll be my birthday in January, so I need to order something to get my birthday present anyway! And I'll have 100 points by then so I can get my BI reward.

OH WAIT! Hold the phones! I can't remember- do you have to use a code to get your b-day present, or can you just get it automatically in that month if you purchase something? Because it'd be awesome if I could haul all of this in my birthday month:

1. Naked 3 palette

2. my Sephora b-day gift (hope it's still the Benefit watt's up, love that!)

3. 3 free samples (obv)

4. my 100-point deluxe sample

Ok well, let me know if you remember, ladies! I need to know if I can get my b-day present and the 100-point sample in one order.

Congrats to everyone who ordered the palette and PROPS to everyone who is brave enough to wait, BE STRONG, ladies! We can do it!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have a feeling these will be showing up on EBay at triple prices. lol
You really think so, even though it's still not sold out? Haha, that stinks! I hope no one falls for it!

I'm happy for all you gals who ordered the palette! It was *so* much fun reading the frenzy that started when the sale link went live. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love the comment, "I'm "just" getting the palette and one double-ended eyeliner" that was hilarious how "just" was in quotes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Ok, I've thought about it long and hard, and I'm going to wait until January. I also want my Sephora points, and it'll be my birthday in January, so I need to order something to get my birthday present anyway! And I'll have 100 points by then so I can get my BI reward. OH WAIT! Hold the phones! I can't remember- do you have to use a code to get your b-day present, or can you just get it automatically in that month if you purchase something? Because it'd be awesome if I could haul all of this in my birthday month: 1. Naked 3 palette 2. my Sephora b-day gift (hope it's still the Benefit watt's up, love that!) 3. 3 free samples (obv) 4. my 100-point deluxe sample Ok well, let me know if you remember, ladies! I need to know if I can get my b-day present and the 100-point sample in one order. Congrats to everyone who ordered the palette and PROPS to everyone who is brave enough to wait, BE STRONG, ladies! We can do it!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The birthday goodie is a complete freebie! No points needed. I'm a January baby, too, so I'm looking at a birthday order consisting of Naked 3, the Naked 3 eyeliner, benefit Rockateur, and the free things. Hmm... Maybe I'll find a lipstick, too! (My birthday nails are traditionally OPI Absolutely Alice, so I'll skip new polish for this order.) They seem to have both the previous year's birthday item and the new year's item in January, at least for online orders, so you *might* be able to get the Watt's Up, but be prepared to get something completely different!

I wonder if they haven't sold out because they didn't do a big announcement beforehand or if they just made more. Some people on the Urban Decay Facebook site are still asking when it comes out on the picture announcing it's for sale!
icon_razz.gif

I would have liked to wait until it gets to Sephora so I can get points and $$ towards my VIB-R renewal, but I'm not a patient person!

I'm not patient however I'll buy another when Sephora sells it since I do have daughters and Christmas is right around the corner.

Guess who just got a shipping e-mail!  This girl!  I'm so happy!  I think my wish to have it before Thanksgiving might come true!  

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wonder if they haven't sold out because they didn't do a big announcement beforehand or if they just made more. Some people on the Urban Decay Facebook site are still asking when it comes out on the picture announcing it's for sale!
icon_razz.gif

I would have liked to wait until it gets to Sephora so I can get points and $$ towards my VIB-R renewal, but I'm not a patient person!
I was thinking the same! But then I don't really care if I make VIB-R next  year or not. I haven't seen too many benefits yet.

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Guess who just got a shipping e-mail!  This girl!  I'm so happy!  I think my wish to have it before Thanksgiving might come true!  
You're so luky! I am eagerly waiting for mine to ship

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon_razz.gif

I was planning on doing that. Months ago, my Sephora account said I only needed to spend like $40 to qualify for next year, but today I rechecked and it said $123, so that isn't going to happen anyway. Pttfft! at Sephora.

It's on like Donkey Kong! I ordered my palette. Ditto, on being surprised that they haven't sold out, yet. I think they must have produced a ton of them, this time, to be prepared. I still think they will sell out before too long, though.

I am leaving on a trip on Monday, and I am going to be gone for ten days. I almost had it shipped to my mom's house, where I will be staying, but I was a little worried that maybe something would mess up, and when I saw that I would have to pay an extra $5 in tax for doing it that way, I decided to just be patient and have it waiting for me. It won't be lonely, I also ordered art supplies that will arrive that week.

Since I'm in Canada and buying from UD's site is awfully expensive with the extra shipping (sending it to a US address and then paying to ship from them as well), I will just wait till Sephora has it... Now I just noticed the Book of Shawdows Redux... I want that! Stupid UD and their non-Canadian shipping crud.

I was thinking the same! But then I don't really care if I make VIB-R next  year or not. I haven't seen too many benefits yet.
I so agree I went out my way to become rouge this year and I feel no different than when I was a regular vib so I know next year I am not even going to try hard to be rouge because it's nothing special

Since I'm in Canada and buying from UD's site is awfully expensive with the extra shipping (sending it to a US address and then paying to ship from them as well), I will just wait till Sephora has it... Now I just noticed the Book of Shawdows Redux... I want that! Stupid UD and their non-Canadian shipping crud.
I feel you. I found out after trying to order all the older version eyeliners. But I'm thinking all the palettes will.be sold out at the Sephoras near me once Naked 3 comes out.

Latest posts

Back