Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Was able to grab a few for gifts 😄 No the waiting for UD box day...

I'm waiting. I specifically want it to wear for my birthday in January, and if I get it now, I will actually forget about it and/or get so used to saving it that I'll never get around to using it.

Here is the colors that Naked 3 will have according to Urban Decay

NAKED3 CONTAINS:
ST RANGE – pale neutral pink matte-satin
DUST – pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent
micro-glitter
BURNOUT – light pinky-peach satin
LIMIT – light dusty rose matte
BUZZ – metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter
TRICK – light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal
micro-sparkle
NOONER – medium pinky-brown matte
LIAR – medium metallic mauve shimmer
FACTORY – pinky-brown satin
MUGSHOT – metallic taupe shimmer with slight
pink shift
DARKSI DE – deep taupe-mauve satin
BLACKHEART – smoky black matte with rosy red
micro-sparkle

Naked3 also includes a NEW double-ended Good Karma Shadow and Blending Brush AND an Eyeshadow Primer
Potion sampler with resealable samples of all four formulas (original, Sin, Eden and NEW anti-aging). Each sample
holds about a week’s worth of primer!

I decided to purchase the palette through UD and wait to buy the new Naked pencils during the next Sephora promo. Seems like a good way to average out my anticipation/want to save!

Whew! That was a frenzy! I got 2, 1 for me and 1 for a gift. I have the other 2 Nakeds but this one is definitely more me. I love pink toned eye shadow!

I love you ladies!!!!!

I just checked into MUT saw someone say they just ordered the palette...

didn't even finish to read the post and RUSHED to the UD site!

I just placed an order for two Naked 3's.

Now to read the posts and see what I may have missed......

xo

EDIT: One is a gift. One is for me. Hence two palettes.

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's here! It's here! Did anyone else get the email?

Nope. But I knew of the links since yesterday so as soon as I woke up I checked my Dial Up and saw the links were live. LOL

Im really surprised it isn't sold out yet. I remember the other naked pallets selling out really fast. I wonder if they made more stock this time.

Quote:Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I CAN'T WAIT TO REVIEW THIS BEAUTY! thank you to my wonderful bf for getting me this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My boyfriend got this for me for our anniversary lol. Yes I am THAT into makeup, id rather eyeshadow than a fancy dinner haha.

Quote: Originally Posted by monicamarroquin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I CAN'T WAIT TO REVIEW THIS BEAUTY! thank you to my wonderful bf for getting me this
smile.gif

My boyfriend got this for me for our anniversary lol. Yes I am THAT into makeup, id rather eyeshadow than a fancy dinner haha.
hahaha sweeeet! i love how a lot of the MUT girls have boyfriends who are so sweet and are so willing to buy makeup! definitely makeup > flowers! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> happy anniversary to you two!

Quote: Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  got it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Where have you been?! You haven't talked to me since you went to college down south!

Latest posts

Back