Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I REALLY need to stop ordering stuff I don't need!  
eusa_wall.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope it gets here before I Thanksgiving. What are the chances?
You & me both, Haha! I chose priority so yeah, I'm hoping it gets here fast too. I wonder how fast it will sell out?

I chose regular shipping, but I usually get packages from new Jersey in two or the days. So as long as UD ships out today or tomorrow, I should be okay.

Quote: Originally Posted by NurseKelly2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got this:

Do I need naked 3? Lol
Yes, yes you do! 
smile.gif

Do I get it, or do I wait..geesh...these decisions! I feel like I am on a gameshow lol. If I don't get it I loose the chance to get it but if I can wait maybe can get it from sephora or get a deal..well it's in my cart right now..

I ordered mine, well my parents are reimbursing me for xmas but I had to ship it to their house 
icon_cry.gif
 oh well it will be worth it in the end. Only a month to go right?! Then I will have that beautiful baby in my hands! 
heart.gif

Woke up this morning to the good news! lol I just ordered and selected priority shipping hopefully it gets here soon! This is my first naked palette

Don't hate me for saying this but I think that I almost like the double-ended pencils more than the new Naked palette and I might have to get those first. Naked Basics and Naked 3 are my favorites. I technically already have the Naked pencil because I bought it when it was sold just as a regular double-ended eye pencil. The Naked 2 pencil doesn't appeal to me as much because it seems too similar to the Naked pencil. I will, of course, be doing my best to get my hands on Naked 3 but I think that the pencils are probably my first priority.

Don't hate me for saying this but I think that I almost like the double-ended pencils more than the new Naked palette and I might have to get those first. Naked Basics and Naked 3 are my favorites. I technically already have the Naked pencil because I bought it when it was sold just as a regular double-ended eye pencil. The Naked 2 pencil doesn't appeal to me as much because it seems too similar to the Naked pencil. I will, of course, be doing my best to get my hands on Naked 3 but I think that the pencils are probably my first priority.
I ordered the Naked3 pencil. I had the Naked pencil in my cart, but two pencils and the palette seemed like too much money to spend at 4 am. So, I took the Naked pencil out of my cart and "just" ordered the palette and the Naked3 pencil.

Just ordered mine! I have 2 naked palettes (I got 1 when they first came out and just ordered a new one a couple weeks ago because a lot of the colors were hitting pan), naked 2, and naked basics already and I love them all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have no self restraint. Just ordered it. I don't need any more sephora points I never use them lol. Plus my bf is getting me the pedicure clairsonic for christmas so I'll get plenty of points from that. 
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back