(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YES! I want those OCC minis sooooo badly!! I'm waiting until I can get lucky and get free shipping in the Beauty Fall. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am getting box 43! https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/october-2013/october-2013-bb43

Apparently word is out to Birchbox that I have mad goo hoarding skills and needed 2 lip products!  Can't wait to see what color I get and try it!

I love lip products!  Seriously.  I have photo evidence.  When the first episode of Hoarders Makeup Edition Airs I could be the featured one!

I may have just as many... 

Bin 1: Lipsticks/tints/pencils

Bin 2: Glosses and Balms

Bin 3: Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter

And I have another 2 other 3 drawer sets for Face and Eyes... and so... much... more..... I love makeup.
Nice stash!

Hi!

I'm new here, but I'm a recent Birchbox subscriber. I was wondering how you guys can figure out which box you're getting? Thanks!

My box pages finally updated! I'm getting dupes of 34: -DDF Pore minimizer -Atelier Orange Sanguine cologne -theBalm Staniac -Sarahpotempa The Half Up -Chapstick I'm excited for everything, so dupe boxes isn't too bad!

@LaStupenda when your signed onto the site click on box then womens sub and it will show what you're getting in your box

Boxes updated! I'm glad they are totally different (besides the Chapstick of course) but I'm only getting a couple things I really wanted to try. Box 47
Box 36

I'm getting box 30 and am really pleased! I've had really bad luck with BBs in the past, and only re-subbed  last month. Maybe this is a sign of things to come? I wasn't interested in the

Liz Earle
because I use a Clarisonic. Products below (if you're interested!). Really glad that the freebie item is not treated as my fourth product.

theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac 4371 $17.00 Ships Free
More Options Available 12 Benefitsâ„¢ Instant Healthy Hair Treatment 421 $19.00 Ships Free
Karuna Clarifying Treatment Mask $28.00 Ships Free

ChapStick® Hydration Lock 7 $0.00

I think the reason BB is using Newgistics because the Lara exfloiator set probably weigh heaviest. Finally the box contents released a day late. Overall I'm pleased with both of my boxes. Will give Chapstick to my hubby and/OR give a gift/trade. This is BOX #1 from my original acct this one is being shipped with Newgistics so no weigh info?

This is Box #7 being shipped with USPS! Weigh .4600
I am thrilled to get that hair thing that rolls up.

Quote: Originally Posted by JayneDoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hello ladies I'm new to the forum and gotta say love reading everyone's post and getting on all the spoilers. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not sure what my box number is but my box contained

DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum

theBalm Stainiac

12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair TreatmentKaruna Clarifying Treatment Mask

ChapStick Hydration Lock
Welcome! That's a pretty decent box!

EDITED: ADDED TWO miSSING PHOTOS in spoilers.

I think the reason BB is using Newgistics because the Lara exfloiator set probably weigh heaviest. Finally the box contents released a day late. Overall I'm pleased with both of my boxes. Will give Chapstick to my hubby and/OR give a gift/trade. This is BOX #1 from my original acct this one is being shipped with Newgistics so no weigh info?
This is Box #7 being shipped with USPS! Weigh .4600
I am thrilled to get that hair thing that rolls up.

Quote: Originally Posted by starr5747 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Question to all that have the 2 box subscription. I am thinking about getting a second box for myself. How do you go about that?? Do you gift it to yourself and place all of your info? I want to make sure I do it right..lol
I gifted both of my subscriptions to myself. I didn't change too much on the profile just used my hubbys birthday instead of mine.

I wish Birchbox would put more make-up in their boxes. That's what I subscribe to them for. I can never use the skin or hair products. I bleach my hair and if I don't use this one shampoo, my hair dies. I also have very very very oily skin, so a lot of moisturizers just bother my skin.

Quote: Originally Posted by bellerenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got box 40. I wasn't super excited about it but I ended up loving it. Here's the POP lacquer in the floating rose.

That's a great color on you!

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by bellerenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got box 40. I wasn't super excited about it but I ended up loving it. Here's the POP lacquer in the floating rose.

I got the glosses too!

Top: Flowering Fuchsia

Bottom: Floating Rose (has sparkles)

I'm wearing Flowering Fuchsia. They're very sheer, a bit slick feeling and minty. I think I would wear this over lipsticks when I need a glossy finish. It reminds me of the Anastasia Hydrafull (sp?) gloss except I think the Anastasia is sticky... I think. But it has the same plastic paddle applicator.

I pulled my hoodie up bc my hair... is a hot mess lol

So jealous I didnt get the glosses because I hoard  lip glosses there's about 15 in my purse right now lol. I like how flowering fuschia looks on you very natural. On and I love your poster, so sad house is gone.

I signed up with Birchbox at the last minute but it never fails to get a lipstick/lipgloss in EVERY single box lol.

May: Cargo lipgloss

June: Mireness glossy kiss

July: ModelCo lipstick 

August: Stila stay all day lipstick 

September: Elizabeth Arden lipgloss

October: POP Lacquer 

I tend to never get any of the other makeup floating around like thebalm blush or the bh cosmetics eyeshadow palette or the mally mascara. 

But regardless of the POP this month, the rest of my box looks promising :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I wish Birchbox would put more make-up in their boxes. That's what I subscribe to them for. I can never use the skin or hair products. I bleach my hair and if I don't use this one shampoo, my hair dies. I also have very very very oily skin, so a lot of moisturizers just bother my skin.
Ipsy may be more your style then :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Maybe it is a "choose your own adventure" lip gloss!  I am getting one in my box 43 and will post color name and description of how it looks on, when I get it!

hah! you're on to something there. i would totally be down with a "choose your own adventure" themed birchbox.

Me too!

Quote: Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my box a few days early!

I got:

Bain de Terre Macadamia Oil Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner

Benefit Fake Up (in the correct color, thank you BB!)

Karuna Clarifying Mask 

Chapstick

The amount of product in the Fake Up is ridiculously small...

I got everything that I wanted to try. The weight was .7070

is that box 20? if so what color was the concealer?

Yep. I got the shade 'deep' which matches my profile.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my box a few days early!

I got:

Bain de Terre Macadamia Oil Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner

Benefit Fake Up (in the correct color, thank you BB!)

Karuna Clarifying Mask

Chapstick

The amount of product in the Fake Up is ridiculously small...

I got everything that I wanted to try. The weight was .7070

Im getting that box in my main account I am ore excited about if after seeing your pics.

I wasn't excited about it until I saw my box in person. I was afraid of getting shampoo/conditioner packets but the bottles are 1.7 fl oz each.

Latest posts

Back