(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh that is the worst!  I have had that happen to me a couple times!  Hope it updates soon! And that your box is all you hope it will be!

Quote:

Originally Posted by avonleabelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My page hasn't updated yet? The September item are still showing. Come on Birchbox I want to know what I'm getting.
frown.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by bellerenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got box 40. I wasn't super excited about it but I ended up loving it. Here's the POP lacquer in the floating rose.

LOVE your glasses!  They look great on you. Lip gloss looks good too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's it...LOOK AT THAT ADORABLE FACE! You are totally invited to all of our parties from this point forward. oh, uhm,and,,,it's BYOB   LOL
I'm two beers in soooooo yeah, you know I'm down for that!!

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my box a few days early!

I got:

Bain de Terre Macadamia Oil Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner

Benefit Fake Up (in the correct color, thank you BB!)

Karuna Clarifying Mask 

Chapstick

The amount of product in the Fake Up is ridiculously small...

I got everything that I wanted to try. The weight was .7070

is that box 20? if so what color was the concealer?

LOVE your glasses!  They look great on you. Lip gloss looks good too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks! I have a bunch of different glasses. Most are from zennioptical, which is super cheap. I think I paid $13 for these --- WITH prescription lenses!!

you are so cute!!! mine said floating rose on the back but i think this picture  confirms that it's totally wrong. yours looks more like a natural pink, mine looks somewhat natural, but is definitely brighter.
It's a nice pink. I usually wear something brighter but I like this because it has some flecks of shimmer in it.

Thanks! I have a bunch of different glasses. Most are from zennioptical, which is super cheap. I think I paid $13 for these --- WITH prescription lenses!!
Thank you so much for showing me this. I can't wait to grab my prescription and order everything ever from here. LOL

If anyone else has a box weight of .44, can you tell me what it is????  My page has yet to upload.  ):

I have not received my tracking email yet and my box has not updated on Birchbox.com so I decided to go and see if I had a clicky truck and I do. But have I missed something? My box was shipped with usps. Is everyones box being shipped usps?

Quote: Originally Posted by astrick1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have not received my tracking email yet and my box has not updated on Birchbox.com so I decided to go and see if I had a clicky truck and I do. But have I missed something? My box was shipped with usps. Is everyones box being shipped usps?

one of my subs has tracking with usps while the other one is still under ups mi. interesting.

I have been away from the world of Birchbox for a year and decided to re-sub. I forgot how much fun it is to anticipate. I'm getting Box 1, which I'm really happy about, because I love nail polish and wasn't subbed last month. I'm also 9 months pregnant, so I'm actually excited about the shampoo and conditioner samples. If I make it to Tuesday they are going to my hospital bag. It's also arriving on my birthday, so a little extra treat for me. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by arendish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been away from the world of Birchbox for a year and decided to re-sub. I forgot how much fun it is to anticipate. I'm getting Box 1, which I'm really happy about, because I love nail polish and wasn't subbed last month. I'm also 9 months pregnant, so I'm actually excited about the shampoo and conditioner samples. If I make it to Tuesday they are going to my hospital bag. It's also arriving on my birthday, so a little extra treat for me.
biggrin.gif

yay! congrats on the baby! wishing you a safe delivery :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by astrick1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is not straight USPS it is Newgistics.

Mine shipped UPSMI but has not updated. I don't have a shipping notice just a clicky truck.

It's a nice pink. I usually wear something brighter but I like this because it has some flecks of shimmer in it.
It definitely suits you! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's a mighty fine collection you have there.  I'll get there someday.  How do you know where to get what lippie?  Is there any system to the madness?  I kind of categorize all of mine and I still can't seem to know what I have when I do my makeup.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am getting box 43! https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/october-2013/october-2013-bb43

Apparently word is out to Birchbox that I have mad goo hoarding skills and needed 2 lip products!  Can't wait to see what color I get and try it!

I love lip products!  Seriously.  I have photo evidence.  When the first episode of Hoarders Makeup Edition Airs I could be the featured one!

Mine is a highly techincally organizational system!  (just kidding by the way!)  I have them divided into one drawer-things that are in a tube.  This includes chap sticks, crayons etc.  2nd drawer is things that have a wand, 3rd drawer is lipstick only.  I now have them in Glossyboxes in an Ikea Alex organizer and it is much easier.   One of these days when my husband is not home and my OCD/organizational urge hits I am going to make a list (maybe a google doc) that has all of them listed.  

I am excited to add 2 more to my collection! Mwahahahaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by neighburrito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's a mighty fine collection you have there.  I'll get there someday.  How do you know where to get what lippie?  Is there any system to the madness?  I kind of categorize all of mine and I still can't seem to know what I have when I do my makeup.

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is a highly techincally organizational system!  (just kidding by the way!)  I have them divided into one drawer-things that are in a tube.  This includes chap sticks, crayons etc.  2nd drawer is things that have a wand, 3rd drawer is lipstick only.  I now have them in Glossyboxes in an Ikea Alex organizer and it is much easier.   One of these days when my husband is not home and my OCD/organizational urge hits I am going to make a list (maybe a google doc) that has all of them listed.  

I am excited to add 2 more to my collection! Mwahahahaha

I want to get Give Me Some More Lip from Sephora... ughhh the addiction.

Latest posts

Back