(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Momsgotmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am getting box version 1!  Click to make the picture bigger.  Has anyone else ever thought that the best boxes get sent out super early?  Mine hasn't even shipped yet.  But...I have had worse boxes.  I hope that I like thebalm product and I hope the hair product isn't a sample pack.  I already have the sugergoop serum, so that will go in my trade list.  

I think that's not box #1, unless the stainiac is a different color there's a high chance that's actually #3

[@]Moonittude[/@] if you don't get the Folle de joie in your box this month or dont have any luck trading for it, i have one i can send you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm a perfume sample hoarder, lol, just let me know.

Quote: Originally Posted by pink65419 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got box 46 https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/october-2013/october-2013-bb46 just wondering I've never had the stainiac is it full size or sample ?
like @gemstone said, a little bit goes a long way! i definitely have some left of one that i got last year (but also because i don't wear bright red on my cheeks a lot, i usually reserve it for winter time).

Quote: Originally Posted by Xiang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow that is way different but tbh i like the shade you got better for autumn. More festive and fun, haha..
my thoughts exactly!

Just a heads up for anybody who may be interested in buying the Benefit Gimme Brow from BirchBox:

It lists on the sale page you get 50 extra bonus points for ordering it, no codes etc needed, just buy it.  However there is apparently a glitch and it wasn't giving the bonus points when ordered.  I messaged BB on Facebook and they told me it was a glitch, they're working on fixing it (they said they didn't know about that until I wrote to them?).

So if anybody orders it and doesn't get the points, just call them or direct message them on Facebook about it and they'll get you your bonus points right away.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They're sending out at least 2 different colors from what I have seen so far, Flowering Fuchsia and Floating Rose.
Thank You!! I got a "Flowering Fuschia" in my box today and I traded for a "Rose". With all this talk about how off the colors are from the pics online-we will see if I can wear either one!!

Just tried on my POP Aqua lacquer. No idea what color I got now. Looked really bright in the tube but it looks like a really natural pink on. I'm glad it's not super sticky and thick (think: stila lip glaze, i absolutely despise those). and the minty-ness is very pleasant, not too much or too little. I'll probably be keeping this.

Side note: one thing I disliked about it is I noticed when I pulled out the brush, some excess product would kind of "fall" off, and I had to let it fall back into the tube before using so it wouldn't make a sticky mess on the outer edges. Just my OCD.

Just tried on my POP Aqua lacquer. No idea what color I got now. Looked really bright in the tube but it looks like a really natural pink on. I'm glad it's not super sticky and thick (think: stila lip glaze, i absolutely despise those). and the minty-ness is very pleasant, not too much or too little. I'll probably be keeping this. Side note: one thing I disliked about it is I noticed when I pulled out the brush, some excess product would kind of "fall" off, and I had to let it fall back into the tube before using so it wouldn't make a sticky mess on the outer edges. Just my OCD.
Haha! I do the same thing!

Well, my box page hasn't updated yet but I have a clicky truck. Tracking doesn't show any place for weight, but I see they're using Newgistics now. Box delivery can be anywhere between tomorrow and the 15th according to them.

My lips have been so dry this week. I think that's its way of telling me that i want my box already. Still trying to resist the urge to stop by target this week since I've been buying cosmetics right and left this month. I know if i walk in there I will come out with lip balms. I blame autumn. It puts me in a festive mood and i just want to shop. >.

Quote: Originally Posted by Steffi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well, my box page hasn't updated yet but I have a clicky truck. Tracking doesn't show any place for weight, but I see they're using Newgistics now. Box delivery can be anywhere between tomorrow and the 15th according to them.
I thought they shipped all monthly boxes via UPS Mail Innovations?

Mine is shipping UPS MI like usual. I wonder if they are changing over?

Latest posts

Back