(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  SO EXCITED! It's almost time!!
claps.gif
beer.gif
headphonedance.gif
party.gif

Can't wait! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Snolili /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This month is my first birchbox, I got my tracking email yesterday. I'm excited!
Welcome, hope you get a great box!

Quote: Originally Posted by plumplant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Clicky truck!!!! MONSTER box with weight of .780!!!
Wow! let us know what you get.

Quote: Originally Posted by jaylee78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my page updated to say October's box but where do I look to see which box I'm getting?
If you scroll down to your box history, you can hover over the picture of your October box & look at the URL at the bottom of your browser. At the end of the URL, it should say box & then a number. That's your box number!

If your browser doesn't show you the URL just by hovering, you can click on it & then look at the URL at the top. 

If you scroll down to your box history, you can hover over the picture of your October box & look at the URL at the bottom of your browser. At the end of the URL, it should say box & then a number. That's your box number! If your browser doesn't show you the URL just by hovering, you can click on it & then look at the URL at the top. 
Thank you, [@]allistra44[/@]!

I was actually going to go to bed before they loaded for once...but now we are so close, that would just be silly!

My goodness! I may have hit on my perfect profile--I got exactly the two boxes I wanted! I feel like I won the lottery!

Aww, man - TWO four item/40 point boxes (8 and 43). Also, three repeats. Hopefully I like the Cleanse & Polish stuff!

So...my box page didn't load. I should have known since I just re-upped my annual sub and my box doesn't ship till the 13th! I will have to be patient this month. Argh!

My mom's page is up though and I will end up with whatever she doesn't want. Box 33.

Chapstick (duh)

Staniac

12 Benefits Spray

Dr. Brandt Light Years Away

Dr. Brandt Skin Exfoliant

I think this is a good box...she will hopefully end up using all of it, and even if she doesn't, I'll gladly take them off her hands. So happy not to see lip gloss!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (Watch us get dupes though...or me get gloss...)

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My goodness! I may have hit on my perfect profile--I got exactly the two boxes I wanted! I feel like I won the lottery!
Yay! Congratulations!!

Box 2 here. Not my favorite box ever, but I'll use everything & I'm excited to try the Liz Earle!

Box 4 for me! Not bad actually. I wanted to try the Liz Earle but now I get to try the beauty protector shampoo and conditioner.

Latest posts

Back