(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of 3 accounts: one clicky truck and shipping email, but hasn't updated in two days - no weight or anything, The other two, nada.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kennelly1017 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Nope.  No clicky truck for me either.  I'm beginning to think clicky trucks aren't real! 

LOL..elusive little creatures...Im soooo jealous of everyone who has gotten a box already..hopefully they are saving the best stuff for last(maybe?)

My tracking has updated to show my box in my state now!  I hope it flies on little wings to my mailbox tomorrow!  Probably Thurs though.  I have the mysterious .62 lb box, and I would LOVE the box that gemstone got! 

Quote: Originally Posted by keewee10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my box... Weight was .5150. Box contained:

Reality based foundation in shade 3 - squat little bottle, a little bigger around than a Chapstick and just slightly taller than it is wide.
DDF wrinkle resist plus pore minimizer.5 fl oz
Shea terra rose hips black soap 1fl oz
Staniac in beauty queen, 1.2 oz
Chapstick, of course.

Pretty happy with the box - I'm one of those crazy people who LOVES lip balm, so any time someone sends me some, I'm pretty much a happy girl... And I was hoping for the soap and I love primers and DDF products so, hooray.

I would be happy with that box!

Quote: Originally Posted by Cathie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Am I the only one without a clicky truck yet?
icon_cry.gif
<pouty face

Nope, I'm sitting over here without any clicky trucks as well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

no clicky truck here either! it's been unclicky for like a week now, and every time someone says they have a clicky truck, I rush over to the website to check on mine lol

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would be happy with that box!

I really like the

Stainiac in Beauty Queen. It looks good layered under the Benefit Sugarbomb I got last month.

I have a clicky truck on account one (not updated); nothing on two. My dream box would have stainiac, ddf  & a foundation sample.

Nothing over here :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I never expect it early anymore though because I swear my box is always in the last wave!

I'm sighing dramatically and my husband asks "what's wrong?", I got a look when I said "truck no clicky again"

Quote: Originally Posted by Cathie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Am I the only one without a clicky truck yet?
icon_cry.gif
<pouty face

No clicky here either, but at least there is a truck lol. Maybe needs repairs...

Quote: Originally Posted by TheNewMrsRivers /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm sighing dramatically and my husband asks "what's wrong?", I got a look when I said "truck no clicky again"

LOL!!

Here is what was in my box this month!

My shipping weight was .500  
October 2013 Birchbox, so excited to get my box this early!

I'm not excited about the .5150 box that I've seen. I know others are thrilled but the only item in that box I want is the DDF. Hoping there are dupe weights out there or my trade thread just got bigger.

Got my shipping email! My box weight is .615 lbs :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That box that gemstone posted earlier at around .62 lbs looks great except my profile has my hair type down as fine,straight and oily so I have no idea why I would get that stuff for curly hair -- hopefully there are multiple boxes with the same weight?

I already received a stainiac sample in a previous box but I love it so much that I'd be thrilled to get another. Beauty Queen is SUCH a gorgeous color and the price for the full size isn't bad either!

If I could pick a box I would choose 17. Staniac, black soap, hairspray, Chapstick, hair 12 stuff

Yay! My tracking info updated! My box is on the other side of the country but still YAY! My box weight is .6250 anyone else have that? I drastically changed my profile so this should be interesting!

Latest posts

Back