(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by invisiblebike /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Isn't today the day the box page usually updates?

Usually the 10th of every month, sometimes the 11th.

I just checked the status of my boxes.  My box went from NY to NC with UPS and then they handed it to USPS which now has my box in MD.  I live in VA.  My box has now passed me twice!  I know it is because of shipping hubs and routes, but it's just funny to me.  

nope - the 10th....

They usually update on the 10th, unless you get a box that ships later.

I got two of the rollerball sets, used my 300 points and the free shipping code. Total of $2. These will make great Christmas gifts.

I finally cashed in my BB points and got a few things I had been longing for! I got the email that it had shipped early last week but still hadnt got my order. Well I did an online chat on Birchbox.com yesterday and they said that according to their records it had been delivered on Saturday. I NEVER GOT IT! They said they would resend the order. Has anyone ever had this happen?

not looking at recent posts! My box is out for delivery 3 days early!!! So excited to have an early box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I saw a few boxes yesterday! Can't wait to see what I get! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  not looking at recent posts! My box is out for delivery 3 days early!!! So excited to have an early box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I saw a few boxes yesterday! Can't wait to see what I get! 

nice! post pictures when you get it!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is out for delivery, too!!  

Hi all, I'm new to Birchbox and just joined this lovely group to look at all the pretties everyone is getting. Mine is scheduled to ship later this month and I can hardly wait. Overall it seems like a great month!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by coralpeonies /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi all, I'm new to Birchbox and just joined this lovely group to look at all the pretties everyone is getting. Mine is scheduled to ship later this month and I can hardly wait. Overall it seems like a great month!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to the birchbox topics! I hope your first box is lovely!

Quote: Originally Posted by bellerenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Shipping finally updated! Weight is .62 ..... Hmmmmm.... What might that mean?

We might be box twins! That's my weight too.

Shipping finally updated! Weight is .62 ..... Hmmmmm.... What might that mean?
Hmm, this is my box weight for my second account. I forgot my profile for this account but this is the one i usually get hair stuff even though I'm minimum maintenance with my hair. Oh and I'm a redhead on this account. =)

First account weighs .5050 and is due here Friday. Second account just shipped yesterday and hasn't updated to show weight etc. yet.

Quote: Originally Posted by easybreezy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Aww, the Sage and Fasten rollerballs are sold out now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was waffling on what to get with these!  I would have been spending points but didn't want to use them all, so I wanted an even $10 amount so I wouldn't be wasting any points, and I was still working on my basket.  And now it's too late.  I guess this is the universe's way of telling me that I DO NOT NEED these.

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I never got an email so I didn't know which account to look up lol

but the weight is....

That's my weight, here's hoping that I'm a twinsie, I'd love that box!

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was waffling on what to get with these!  I would have been spending points but didn't want to use them all, so I wanted an even $10 amount so I wouldn't be wasting any points, and I was still working on my basket.  And now it's too late.  I guess this is the universe's way of telling me that I DO NOT NEED these.

That's kind of what I thought too. I had a set in my basket and was waffling and then ....gone. *sigh*

Latest posts

Back