(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I had a box waiting for me when I got home!!!

what was your weight !

I just saw an unboxing video of this box and got excited, mostly because of the liz earle packaging.

I never got an email so I didn't know which account to look up lol

but the weight is....

The Liz Earle is packaged really nice, and the Fakeup is cute but there's like a smidge in there lolllll

this box looks like heaven for package junkies :)cough cough: me)

ooh the Liz Earle packaging looks nice! I'd love to know what shade the Fake Up came up?

Quote: Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooh the Liz Earle packaging looks nice! I'd love to know what shade the Fake Up came up?

Mine came in 01 Light

Is that a Birchbox reusable baggie? So cute.

Quote: Originally Posted by LindaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is that a Birchbox reusable baggie? So cute.

It is! It's kind of hard to open though (I almost ripped it lol) but the chapstick was in it, with a coupon... I'm not sure why they needed extra protection. lol

I just realized that the Fit Me Foundation stick kind of looks like an inverted Fakeup stick lol

I just realized that the Fit Me Foundation stick kind of looks like an inverted Fakeup stick lol
Interesting! I wonder how similar they are. I'm in love with the Fit Me.

Wow, these boxes are amazing.  I really hope for 3, 12, 16 or 30.  But really, I'm eager to try the Stainiac.

Quote: Originally Posted by JLR594 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow, these boxes are amazing.  I really hope for 3, 12, 16 or 30.  But really, I'm eager to try the Stainiac.

How funny that 3 of the boxes you want are the ones that would make me cry, lol! But then, I got the Stainiac sample so I've tried it before. If I didn't have it, I would want it, but still I don't think I'd want it as much as the other makeup samples they're giving out this month. Assuming they can give me a fair to light color, I'm really wanting to try one of the foundations. But I guess the differences in what we like is what makes sub boxes work. I only wish they were better at assigning the boxes so we didn't have to try to trade items.

My box from my second account was just handed off to the post office by ups. I have a couple more days before I receive it. My box for my first account hasn't updated in two days.

No tracking yet! So far, my most wanted box would be #5 I think. Assuming the Ruffian is in a color other than Hedgefund.

I hope I don't get Liz Earle in my box. The entire premise behind it is bad news for your skin because hot water is not your friend :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's best to use tepid water.

Latest posts

Back