(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This month's discovery dash:

seriously give me all of it, those twistbands look GORGEOUS and so appropriate for fall.

Love the twistband colors, but they don't hold my hair as tight as I like. Any idea what the perfumes are? Are they all different scents?

This month's discovery dash: seriously give me all of it, those twistbands look GORGEOUS and so appropriate for fall.
Ahhh! I've been wanting those perfumes for months, and they're always out of stock!

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhh! I've been wanting those perfumes for months, and they're always out of stock!

I don't know anything about them but I'm digging their brand description!

I'm sold just on the cute little tin!
icon_lol.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know anything about them but I'm digging their brand description!

I received a Common Sense mini rollerball in a Birchbox months ago.  It's all-natural, so I can actually wear it!  And it's a nice, soothing melon (it's the lychee.  I was wary of the mango in it, but it's not OH HAI I AM MANGO like it can be on me) sort of scent with just a hint of floral that is just barely noticeable.  I'm not big on florals, and I love non-berry fruity scents (berry scents tend to be cloying and artificial to my nose), so this was a fantastic scent for me.  It's one of my oh-crap-I'm-developing-a-migraine-but-I-need-a-soothing-scent fragrances.  It doesn't aggravate my headaches, and it actually calms me down when I'm having a crappy, stressful day at work.

I received a Common Sense mini rollerball in a Birchbox months ago.  It's all-natural, so I can actually wear it!  And it's a nice, soothing melon (it's the lychee.  I was wary of the mango in it, but it's not OH HAI I AM MANGO like it can be on me) sort of scent with just a hint of floral that is just barely noticeable.  I'm not big on florals, and I love non-berry fruity scents (berry scents tend to be cloying and artificial to my nose), so this was a fantastic scent for me.  It's one of my oh-crap-I'm-developing-a-migraine-but-I-need-a-soothing-scent fragrances.  It doesn't aggravate my headaches, and it actually calms me down when I'm having a crappy, stressful day at work.

This sounds amazing 0_0

I seriously wish Birchbox would send me more perfumes, I'm practically begging on my profile, come on guys.

I got Common Sense in a mystery pick2 and I love it as well! I keep it in my backpack for on campus pick-me-ups. Not too overpowering so that the person next to you in lecture is gagging! Win.

This sounds amazing 0_0

I seriously wish Birchbox would send me more perfumes, I'm practically begging on my profile, come on guys.

I know right? I marked that I want more perfume, too, and I have only ever gotten one in August 2012.

I was actually trying to see last month's Discovery Dash items and found this month's.  The rollerball set is $16!  I had been willing to spend the $29 it usually costs (well, okay, I would be spending points, but it's still an allotment I won't be spending on something else), so that's awesome.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know right? I marked that I want more perfume, too, and I have only ever gotten one in August 2012.

I'm in the same exact boat you are. I'm just anxiously waiting for the month I get another perfume, because I'm one of those people who likes to switch it up frequently!

This sounds amazing 0_0 I seriously wish Birchbox would send me more perfumes, I'm practically begging on my profile, come on guys.
I used to get a perfume sample every other month, sometimes more, but I changed my profile to say "Awesome - can't have enough of a good thing" like the day they made it so we could do that, and I haven't gotten perfume since. It's been months. Granted, I traded 4 out of 5 perfume samples because I didn't like them, but I still love getting them to see what they're like.

I was actually trying to see last month's Discovery Dash items and found this month's.  The rollerball set is $16!  I had been willing to spend the $29 it usually costs (well, okay, I would be spending points, but it's still an allotment I won't be spending on something else), so that's awesome.
Awesome! Definitely worth $16!

Quote: Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used to get a perfume sample every other month, sometimes more, but I changed my profile to say "Awesome - can't have enough of a good thing" like the day they made it so we could do that, and I haven't gotten perfume since. It's been months. Granted, I traded 4 out of 5 perfume samples because I didn't like them, but I still love getting them to see what they're like.
I'm almost convinced at this point that they're sending me the opposite of my profile, I almost unchecked everything related to perfume when I revamped my profile

I really love the twistbands!  I am just imagining those with all the sweaters I am digging out of the closet. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

seriously give me all of it, those twistbands look GORGEOUS and so appropriate for fall.

Why can I not find this on the BB site??

Latest posts

Back