(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo! Got my shipping email.

Weight: .4850

Projected Delivery: Oct. 12

I hope my box doesn't come too early and sit outside of my apartment waiting for me!  Even though I live in a great building, I still get nervous that someone will snatch it up.  I'll be back Thursday night so I should be alright.... I hope!

A lot of these boxes look good to me so far! Would love a polish, but don't think my box is heavy enough.

Whoa! Got my email, too .4750 seems I'm in the lower end of the weights for now so we'll see what comes! Expected delivery is the 12 and it is moving, BB is on it this month!

I really don't like lip stuff and always get it, which is a waste since I just can't get used to the feeling of something...but this month I'd love the stain! I love stains, they're the lip loophole lol!

My box contained:

Benefit Fake Up (packaging and tube are adorable - actual product is TEENY TINY - maybe 1/4 inch tall, if that)

Liz Earle Cleanser and Cloth (this counts as two items)

Pop Beauty Lip Lacquer in a very bright pink

Chapstick Chapstick

Nothing I am overly excited about...but certainly not a terrible box!
For anyone wondering...my box weighed .57 oz and contained the following (hopefully I did this spoiler right - it's my first time!)

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  *ENABLER ALERT*

If anyone remembers SW Basics lip balm that was featured in Birchbox awhile ago, for the month of October their lip balms are only $1!

*EDIT*

Just tried to check out and shipping is UPS Ground for $10.60.   No thank you!

Aww snap! I loooove that stuff!

Quote: Originally Posted by jmd252 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box contained:

Benefit Fake Up (packaging and tube are adorable - actual product is TEENY TINY - maybe 1/4 inch tall, if that)

Chapstick Chapstick

For anyone wondering...my box weighed .57 oz and contained the following (hopefully I did this spoiler right - it's my first time!)

Could you post a picture?  I really want to try the Fake Up

Quote: Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box is 0.6200 and will be here TOMORROW ! ! This is my favorite, when the box pages have started updating so I can still oggle all the options before my box gets here, but it arrives before the tenth because I ALWAYS peek.

Box twins! Mine won't be here until 10/12 but I'm super excited for it! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Lanai12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You know how they say productivity goes way down during March Madness? I feel like BB pages loading is my March Madness (every month).
As I sit here at work at not-quite-5 o'clock...I can relate to this.

Quote: Originally Posted by jmd252 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box contained:

Chapstick Chapstick

I'd love to see a picture!!!

Just got my box... Weight was .5150. Box contained:
Reality based foundation in shade 3 - squat little bottle, a little bigger around than a Chapstick and just slightly taller than it is wide. DDF wrinkle resist plus pore minimizer.5 fl oz Shea terra rose hips black soap 1fl oz Staniac in beauty queen, 1.2 oz Chapstick, of course. Pretty happy with the box - I'm one of those crazy people who LOVES lip balm, so any time someone sends me some, I'm pretty much a happy girl... And I was hoping for the soap and I love primers and DDF products so, hooray.

Grrr.... I have an annual Birchbox sub that just renewed 10/1/13... I emailed them because I haven't yet received my 110 points for renewing  Their reply was that I should receive the points by the beginning of next month!...boo....

Quote: Originally Posted by cskeiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Grrr.... I have an annual Birchbox sub that just renewed 10/1/13... I emailed them because I haven't yet received my 110 points for renewing  Their reply was that I should receive the points by the beginning of next month!...boo....

that's weird, it's been a while since i did my year account, but i remember the points (and the bonus points i got) being applied automatically.

Quote: Originally Posted by keewee10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Reality based foundation in shade 3 - squat little bottle, a little bigger around than a Chapstick and just slightly taller than it is wide.
DDF wrinkle resist plus pore minimizer.5 fl oz
Shea terra rose hips black soap 1fl oz
Staniac in beauty queen, 1.2 oz
Chapstick, of course.

Pretty happy with the box - I'm one of those crazy people who LOVES lip balm, so any time someone sends me some, I'm pretty much a happy girl... And I was hoping for the soap and I love primers and DDF products so, hooray.

this box is AWESOME. i'd love to get it even though i'm 99% sure its out for me since i've already received stainiac.

Reality based foundation in shade 3 - squat little bottle, a little bigger around than a Chapstick and just slightly taller than it is wide.
Chapstick, of course.

Pretty happy with the box - I'm one of those crazy people who LOVES lip balm, so any time someone sends me some, I'm pretty much a happy girl... And I was hoping for the soap and I love primers and DDF products so, hooray.

I would LOOOVE this box.  Anything with pore minimizer in the name is totally for me and I've heard such great things about the Shea Terra!

Soooo many things looks great to me this month! (sorry forgot spoiler thing first time.)

Shea Terra

Miss Jessie's

FakeUp

Serious Skincare

Dr Brandt Microdermabrasion

Dermablend Finishing Powder

Avene cleanser

Karuna mask

Liz Earle cleanser/cloths

Please divide yourselves into 3 groups and jump into my boxes.  

Then wait patiently and see if BB is going to add more of the cool stuff I need from the "new" products page...like Laura Mercier, Vitamine, and Paula's Choice.

kthanks!

DDF, you can hop in, too. 

Chapstick, of course.

icon_eek.gif
 i would have loved that box!  

gaahhhhh i wish my tracking would finally update so i know the weight! all of these awesome boxes coming in are making me antsy 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Want: Fakeup (in the right color)

Liz Earle Kit

Karuna Mask

12 Benefits Spray

Stainiac

Dermablend Powder

Rose Hips Black Soap

Eyeko Mascara

Do not want:

Supergoop

Pop Beauty Aqua Lacquer

Floss Gloss Polish

DDF Moisturizing Serum

Coastal Scents Shadow

Chapstick, of course.

My box has the same weight! I wonder if I'll get this box. But I literally bought the Shea Terra wash like a month ago from birchbox... would they send me the sample if I've already purchased it? Or do they only look at what I've sampled before? 

I'd be okay if this was the box I got, the DDF serum was my go-to for like 2 years but I haven't used it for almost a year and a half. 

Quote: Originally Posted by plumplant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box has the same weight! I wonder if I'll get this box. But I literally bought the Shea Terra wash like a month ago from birchbox... would they send me the sample if I've already purchased it? Or do they only look at what I've sampled before? 

I'd be okay if this was the box I got, the DDF serum was my go-to for like 2 years but I haven't used it for almost a year and a half. 
They will still send you a sample if you've purchased it in the shop. The "no repeats" thing only applies to samples you've gotten in your box.

Latest posts

Back