(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got tracking info on both accounts and they are very similar. Makes me a touch worried I might be getting dupes. But then, I'm trying to remind myself that BB puts out soooo very many boxes, weights are bound to be similar now and then. Still, getting them both at the same time also adds to my dupe anxiety. I'm just hoping if they are dupes, it is my fave box this time so I'll be glad to get everything twice, lol! Here are my weights: Account #1 .5750 Account #2 .5850
Box twins! Acct 1 - no clicky truck or email Acct 2 - weight .5750 with arrival date of Oct 11th. And I got a tracking email. I usually don't get the email until after my box is delivered. So way to go BB! I'm also glad to have them come at different times, feels more fun that way!

Quote: Originally Posted by LindaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here ya go, it looks like only 25 variations this month:
I would be incredibly surprised if there were only 25 variations this month. More than likely, they're not through updating/uploading.

I would be incredibly surprised if there were only 25 variations this month. More than likely, they're not through updating/uploading.
Agreed. I'd expect it to double if not more by the time they finish.

Yup. I've seen them continue to add box variations some months even after the 10th.

I just checked my accounts.  On my first account, nothing is up for October yet, but on my second account, I have a clicky truck with a weight of 0.5050 and an expected delivery date of October 11! 

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just checked my accounts.  On my first account, nothing is up for October yet, but on my second account, I have a clicky truck with a weight of 0.5050 and an expected delivery date of October 11! 
Box twins!! That's my second account info EXACTLY! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My first account has shipped with a weight of .5150, but my second isn't clicky yet! I'm getting antsy! 

I'm not partial on what I get except I really hope I don't get the Pop beauty gloss, but I probably will because I receive lip gloss in EVERY SINGLE BOX for some reason. 

I'm not partial on what I get except I really hope I don't get the Pop beauty gloss, but I probably will because I receive lip gloss in EVERY SINGLE BOX for some reason. 
LOL! I was just mentally preparing myself for the fact that one (if not both) of my boxes will definitely have that blasted lipgloss...it's like Birchbox law for me :/

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by LindaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed. I'd expect it to double if not more by the time they finish. I think they usually put in place holders for extra boxes, but anything after box 25 just redirects to the shop page.

LOL! I was just mentally preparing myself for the fact that one (if not both) of my boxes will definitely have that blasted lipgloss...it's like Birchbox law for me :/
And I never get lip gloss--go figure! ;(

I think they usually put in place holders for extra boxes, but anything after box 25 just redirects to the shop page.
I do not think so, I have gotten boxes in the 40's and 50's. It just takes time for them to load them all.

Quote: Originally Posted by plumplant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ditto. If they are sampling lip gloss it will be in my box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want a vampire glamour type of theme. Rich dark colours and luxurious skincare products.

Or, simply put, I want lipstick.

I like that! I would like the same and personally would like curly hair products since I NEVER get them. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my tracking email! Woo hoo!

shut the front door!! Good for you! I hope we see your pictures soon!!

Latest posts

Back