(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh my gosh, I remember that!! Fingers crossed for ALL different boxes this month!
yay.gif

Thank You Thank You!! No shipping emails yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So happy for all of the Mutters that got their shipping/tracking codes!!

hmm... just 4 days left, everyone! i wonder if i have the restraint to go for this month without taking a peek at spoilers. 
roflmao.gif
who am i kidding?!

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got shipping emails for my boxes at the same time last month and they were super close in weight like yours but they were different. I had one dupe product but everything else was different
smile.gif

Thanks for posting this. Good to know there's still hope I'll get non-dupes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting this. Good to know there's still hope I'll get non-dupes! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yes!  I've had two completely different  boxes that were the same exact weight.

Fashionably late to the mask party!
I feel like I slathered baby food all over my face :p

I just did some research on the Chapstick we're receiving in our boxes and I wasn't able to find anything that touted it as a "lipstick primer"....Other than the fact that it promises 8 hours of hydration, from what I read, it seems just like a normal Chapstick
frown.gif

Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing when I was watching the video...they were really pushing it as a primer, but "8 hour hydration" sounds like normal chapstick talk to me. They must've known people who don't use chapstick but do wear lipstick (or those that wear both) would be more excited if it was introduced that way. Any chapstick could be used as a primer, really, right?

I am still kind of excited to get it, especially since EVERYONE is getting one. I like getting to test out a product with so many people at once, and if it counts as a freebie, even better!

So I got my shipping email today, and according to tracking, my box is already here in KC! Whaaaaaat?!?!! Soooo early, this is awesome! My weight is .57 something.
Keeping my fingers crossed that mine is already in KC, too. No tracking our clicky truck, though.

My box is a behemoth: 0.615... what does it meeeeeean?
Mine is a behemoth too. It is .62 box. I've never had a box that heavy.
Twinsies with .62! I can't wait to see what's inside! And dang it, missed the mask party! Next time... Lol

Twinsies with .62! I can't wait to see what's inside! LOL! Sorry, Leigh! 11 o'clock is a rather late hour to get one going, but I figured if it was on my face, anyway, why not start a mask party ?! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And dang it, missed the mask party! Next time... Lol

I just did some research on the Chapstick we're receiving in our boxes and I wasn't able to find anything that touted it as a "lipstick primer"....Other than the fact that it promises 8 hours of hydration, from what I read, it seems just like a normal Chapstick :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I agree! Was never a Chapstick fan. They don't work for my lips; it made my lips to crack more, peel, and drier. I guess I have weird lips. LOL.

MASK PARTAYY!!!

Who's with me ??!

Quote: Originally Posted by JaneSays /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm up for a mask party! Woohoo!

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fashionably late to the mask party!

I feel like I slathered baby food all over my face :p

You ladies are awesome. These pictures made my morning!
icon_lol.gif

None of my account has a clicky truck yet. Starting to get my BB excitement! This is my favorite time of the month!

Quote: Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You ladies are awesome. These pictures made my morning!
icon_lol.gif

None of my account has a clicky truck yet. Starting to get my BB excitement! This is my favorite time of the month!

LOL! I don't look quite as refined as the other ladies, but...it was late! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL! I don't look quite as refined as the other ladies, but...it was late! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was just trying to keep my face still so chunks of black sugar goop wouldn't fall off!  That was fun.  My long distance cousins get together through messenger for facial parties too.  It's always a good time!

Quote: Originally Posted by JaneSays /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was just trying to keep my face still so chunks of black sugar goop wouldn't fall off!  That was fun.  My long distance cousins get together through messenger for facial parties too.  It's always a good time!

It was fun!! And BONUS! My face feels uh-maaazing today! I LOVE the WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask!!

Latest posts

Back