(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No tracking for me yet, but I'm super excited that ladies are receiving their shipping emails early :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't wait to see what everyone gets!

My mother received her tracking--I am excited since mine always seems to be shipped out first. It is only fair that she should get an early box this time. Since this is her only box, and she hardly ever gets boxes at her house, it is a bigger deal for her.

No tracking here either but yessssss its shipping time!

eusa_pray.gif
 please please please let there be laura mercier samples and let one be in my box. I'll even forgive bb for all the lip products and foils I've gotten!

I love lip products. Any color except nude. I'm looking forward to trying the lip primer thing. I got Stila Beso and it's really dry-looking once it sets. Maybe the primer will help with that. But please no pot of lip gloss I have to stick my finger in.

I just did some research on the Chapstick we're receiving in our boxes and I wasn't able to find anything that touted it as a "lipstick primer"....Other than the fact that it promises 8 hours of hydration, from what I read, it seems just like a normal Chapstick
frown.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What are you girls hoping for this month?? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

three different boxes-lol...I had triplet boxes last month..

I just signed up for a second box! 
smile.gif

Hoping for the Liz Earle Cleanser! I have it in my cart pending this month's points and anniversary code. 

I just did some research on the Chapstick we're receiving in our boxes and I wasn't able to find anything that touted it as a "lipstick primer"....Other than the fact that it promises 8 hours of hydration, from what I read, it seems just like a normal Chapstick
frown.gif

yeah just noticed on the chapstick page it also doesn't tout it specifically as a lip primer although i guess anything hydrating under a lipstick is a primer, it's all marketing anyway? lol 

http://www.birchbox.com/shop/chapstick

Quote: Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bummer.

yeah..but at least some of the reviews have been good!

LOL! I was just mentally preparing myself for the fact that one (if not both) of my boxes will definitely have that blasted lipgloss...it's like Birchbox law for me :/

lol. i'm so adding "birchbox law" to the mut birchbox thread vocabulary. i coined "punishment box" and i don't know who coined "clicky truck". 

"birchbox law": when you see a spoiler for a sample and you dread getting the sample because you think birchbox gives you stuff you don't want. 

Quote: Originally Posted by QMGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like that! I would like the same and personally would like curly hair products since I NEVER get them. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

same here. i got stuff to straighten my curly hair and hair spray for hold despite having a teeny bit of hair.

frown.gif

i just got it at harris teeter for $3 and it feels like another chapstick to me. the flavor is vanilla creme but it tastes like a plain one :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I got my shipping email today, and according to tracking, my box is already here in KC! Whaaaaaat?!?!! Soooo early, this is awesome! My weight is .57 something.

I really wish they'd sample the Benefit Gimme Brow. I know it's now in their shop but I need to try it!

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol. i'm so adding "birchbox law" to the mut birchbox thread vocabulary. i coined "punishment box" and i don't know who coined "clicky truck".

"birchbox law": when you see a spoiler for a sample and you dread getting the sample because you think birchbox gives you stuff you don't want.

LOL! Glad I'm doing my part to contribute around here! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back