(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got tracking info on both accounts and they are very similar. Makes me a touch worried I might be getting dupes. But then, I'm trying to remind myself that BB puts out soooo very many boxes, weights are bound to be similar now and then. Still, getting them both at the same time also adds to my dupe anxiety. I'm just hoping if they are dupes, it is my fave box this time so I'll be glad to get everything twice, lol!

Here are my weights: Account #1 .5750

Account #2 .5850

I got tracking info on both accounts and they are very similar. Makes me a touch worried I might be getting dupes. But then, I'm trying to remind myself that BB puts out soooo very many boxes, weights are bound to be similar now and then. Still, getting them both at the same time also adds to my dupe anxiety. I'm just hoping if they are dupes, it is my fave box this time so I'll be glad to get everything twice, lol! Here are my weights: Account #1 .5750 Account #2 .5850
I got shipping emails for my boxes at the same time last month and they were super close in weight like yours but they were different. I had one dupe product but everything else was different :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow! Nothing for me yet. So jealous of you all! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Although, October is heavy travel season for my job, so the later I get my box, the more likely I am to be home to actually receive it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh mah gerddd! This is the earliest I have EVER had a clicky truck on my main account!! Expected delivery of Oct 11 with an exact weight of .500!!! ETA: I just checked my second account and it has the exact same delivery date with a weight of .5050 No WHAMMIES, please BB lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh mah gerddd! This is the earliest I have EVER had a clicky truck on my main account!! Expected delivery of Oct 11 with an exact weight of .500!!!

ETA: I just checked my second account and it has the exact same delivery date with a weight of .5050

No WHAMMIES, please BB lol

Box twins! I have a clicky truck on my second account with a weight of .50 and delivery date of 10/11. I'll probably get it on the 10th, though, my boxes are almost always a day early. I'm encouraged by my primary account not having shipping info yet, I'd love to get a box from the next wave that is completely different. My September boxes were completely different.

Box twins! I have a clicky truck on my second account with a weight of .50 and delivery date of 10/11. I'll probably get it on the 10th, though, my boxes are almost always a day early. I'm encouraged by my primary account not having shipping info yet, I'd love to get a box from the next wave that is completely different. My September boxes were completely different.
Ugh..I know! I'm so afraid I'm getting dupes this month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  omg! glad i checked the thread! i haven't checked my email yet, but my shipping info was clickable and is updated! ETA oct 11 (i usually get it 1-2 days early)  and it weighs .580 !!! I'm so excited!!! 

twins!

The pages usually aren't available until the 10th. Sometimes the links are available early, but they 404 and won't show the pictures until the 10th. Come on, Thursday, the suspense is killing me already.
I thought it was a tad early, but the suspense is killing me,too! Lol

Wheeeee. Clicky truck with a weight of .500 and a delivery date of 10/11. I NEVER get my box shipped that early! Such a great start to the week.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No foil packets??? One could hope!

True! Fingers definitely crossed.

Tracking email on account 1. Weight is .4950 Fingers crossed for different boxes this month!

Latest posts

Back