(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tons of hair but I just made my upgraded my account to annual and got the hair drier.  I just think it so cute.  I am sure I can find some way to use it.  I really wanted to get the mini straightener :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  So sad I missed it. 
Me too, I had already updated my first account, and I used this and a pick two to update my second account. I can always give it as a gift. My wavy to curly hair is normally air dried, but this was such a nice extra on top of the code.

I'm not so thrilled with October's box. I've had 12 benefit Hair leave in spray. It's OK; really, not that so great as AMIKA's Blow up spray. The way I see that the best #1 is AMIKA #2 Beauty Protector Spray (It dried out my hair badly. Mind that my hair's length is down at my waist. I'm hoping to get that UK's famous product: cleanser/exfoliator. I'm overloaded with makeup like lip stuff and have no interest for stainac. I had to trade that other stain type of products at least 3 times.

The link for the video doesn't work. Am I the only one that can never find it on YouTube? Lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Linnake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The link for the video doesn't work. Am I the only one that can never find it on YouTube? Lol

I can't access it either. 

Everything in the spoilers video is something I would be happy to see! And I'm weirdly excited about the Chapstick. I feel like I forget about brands like Chapstick because I do most of my shopping online. 

Oooh, I really want the 12 Benefits spray!  I almost ordered it a couple weeks ago.  I'm looking forward to the chapstick too, lol.  I wouldn't mind the Pop Beauty gloss either.

SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS MONTH!!!

i would love any of these products, especially excited about the birchbox find, I think it will go perfectly with the stila liquid lipstick many of us have.

Quote: Originally Posted by queenofperil /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by Linnake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't access it either. 

Here you go! 

0.jpg

SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS MONTH!!! i would love any of these products, especially excited about the birchbox find, I think it will go perfectly with the stila liquid lipstick many of us have.
Me too me too!

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here you go! 

0.jpg

Thank you! I actually like everything but the Dr. Brandt stuff. I've already gotten the 12 Benefits Spray and Staniac from TheBalm, so I won't be getting those, but I'm excited to try everything else, especially anything from Laura Mercier. Even the "find" is cool.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS MONTH!!!

i would love any of these products, especially excited about the birchbox find, I think it will go perfectly with the stila liquid lipstick many of us have.

Me too. I liked all the products they showed but I got ridiculously excited about the find LOL. It looks awesome and I struggle finding something that I can put on before my lipstick that doesn't just make the lipstick slip around. And, I should own stock in chapstick as much as I use, so... LOL

OMG! 

Laura Mercier
Are you kidding me?! Ok, so fingers and toes all crossed, maybe even eyes too (when I can) lol! Soooo hoping for something from this brand, even if I did just get a bunch of it from Sephora in 500 point perks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  OMG! 

Laura Mercier
Are you kidding me?! Ok, so fingers and toes all crossed, maybe even eyes too (when I can) lol! Soooo hoping for something from this brand, even if I did just get a bunch of it from Sephora in 500 point perks.

OH YES! I really hope that's in this month's box!

Ahhhh. My all time favorite. This is the brand that made me spiral into the madness that is called suddenly-spending-a-lot-of-money-on-makeup.

OMG! 
Laura Mercier

OMG! 
Laura Mercier
Are you kidding me?! Ok, so fingers and toes all crossed, maybe even eyes too (when I can) lol! Soooo hoping for something from this brand, even if I did just get a bunch of it from Sephora in 500 point perks. I thought it was only a new addition to the store?

I am sorry to burst any bubbles, but I'm pretty sure they just added LM to the store, not our Oct boxes.  Someday!!!  
eusa_pray.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am sorry to burst any bubbles, but I'm pretty sure they just added LM to the store, not our Oct boxes.  Someday!!!  
eusa_pray.gif

I should pay better attention. I'm sad now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It just means you can buy it with points! And that's alright with me! Right? Right??

I should pay better attention. I'm sad now. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am sorry to burst any bubbles, but I'm pretty sure they just added LM to the store, not our Oct boxes.  Someday!!!  :eusa_pray:

Just bit the bullet and got the annual sub with the dollhouse sized hair dryer (maybe it will be good for my daughter?) and the code and the mystery pick 2. Thanks for all of the codes and tips ladies!

Latest posts

Back