(Spoilers) Birchbox October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pink! I guess I didn't know about it because I don't have Facebook and must have been clueless. I really liked my CEW boxes and would love another one like that in the future. I didn't purchase the back to school box because I didn't need a journal/notebook, ( I can pick one up at the Target), and I haven't worn a sequin since I danced to "Vogue" in my last recital.

Haha that pretty much sums up what I thought of the back to school one also!  I, too loved my CEW boxes (I got both!).  Here's hoping in addition to a great October box we get some good specialty boxes for the holidays!  I am hoarding some points!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissRoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Pink! I guess I didn't know about it because I don't have Facebook and must have been clueless. I really liked my CEW boxes and would love another one like that in the future. I didn't purchase the back to school box because I didn't need a journal/notebook, ( I can pick one up at the Target), and I haven't worn a sequin since I danced to "Vogue" in my last recital.

I'm hoarding too!! 798 to be exact, but I'm not bragging..hehe I wanted to save up to buy some awesome holiday specials or just a really awesome kick ass gift for, wait for it, ME!!!!

Haha, good for you.  My point hoarding is not as great as yours but every little bit helps!  I am so tempted to upgrade to the yearly sub for $99 (YEARLY99) cause it is almost $10 back, but I want SO MUCH STUFFS!  Ah the joys of beauty addiction!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissRoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm hoarding too!! 798 to be exact, but I'm not bragging..hehe
I wanted to save up to buy some awesome holiday specials or just a really awesome kick ass gift for, wait for it, ME!!!!

For some reason I am getting a message saying theres a billing issue, all info is correct, nothing wrong with my account ( I swear, lol). Of course it's past customer service hours, it's gonna drive me nuts until I can call in the morning, and I don't want to miss a month. ERG

For some reason I am getting a message saying theres a billing issue, all info is correct, nothing wrong with my account ( I swear, lol). Of course it's past customer service hours, it's gonna drive me nuts until I can call in the morning, and I don't want to miss a month. ERG
Try re-entering your credit card info. This happens to me every month because of the card I use.....

I'm hoarding too!! 798 to be exact, but I'm not bragging..hehe I wanted to save up to buy some awesome holiday specials or just a really awesome kick ass gift for, wait for it, ME!!!!
Y'all are killing me! I thought I was doing good with my 594 BB points, lol! I, too can't wait to see if they put out a holiday limited edition box of sorts..preferably with all holiday themed items...like that scented Butter London Polish remover...I WANT THAT!!

Totally excited for a holiday box. Last year I split the holiday box up for presents and it worked really well--the diffuser and the truffle salt went to my in-laws, and the other kitchen stuff went to my SIL. Will 100% buy a men's box or home box if it's limited edition to use as gifts. I would be too tempted to keep a women's one for myself ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissRoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm hoarding too!! 798 to be exact, but I'm not bragging..hehe
I wanted to save up to buy some awesome holiday specials or just a really awesome kick ass gift for, wait for it, ME!!!!

Jealous! There's no way I can hoard for that long though, I'm extremely weak willed bahahha.

I'm starting to hoard points on my one account, on my second account, I use them up as fast as I get them!  

I was hoarding points, but then I bought the Suki cleanser and now I'm down to 148 points. Hopefully this month I'll get a box with six products to review in it to bump me up to $20.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Y'all are killing me! I thought I was doing good with my 594 BB points, lol! I, too can't wait to see if they put out a holiday limited edition box of sorts..preferably with all holiday themed items...like that scented Butter London Polish remover...I WANT THAT!!

I read your post too fast. I thought you wanted nail polish remover that was butter scented. I thought perhaps you were either from the south or related to Paula Deen! lol

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jealous! There's no way I can hoard for that long though, I'm extremely weak willed bahahha.

I'm weak too! That's why my other account is 0!! I've recently racked up points through the "Discovery Dash", and the "30 % off customer fav's" sale. I have started Christmas shopping. I think I bought a ModelCo. lipgloss for every woman on my list-and maybe my secret santa recipient??!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by goldenmeans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was hoarding points, but then I bought the Suki cleanser and now I'm down to 148 points. Hopefully this month I'll get a box with six products to review in it to bump me up to $20.

The Suki cleanser is a great item to spend your points on!! I love it!!

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm starting to hoard points on my one account, on my second account, I use them up as fast as I get them!  

I do the same thing!

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that is an awesome code-plus you get the 99 points! It's just tough to fork over $99 at a time for some gals. I just used the double points code that I got 2 weeks ago. 

Just wanted to share the new Amika hairdryer with $85 purchase gift on Birchbox. Plus it's combinable with the Yearly99 promotion!

Quick question....I have a yearly sub that I began last November. So it would end after this month. If I opt right now to end my annual subscription, my box will still come for this month (since its the last one my annual subscription covers) and I would be put on a month-to-month subscription, right? It made me nervous because "Opt Out of Auto Renewal" the page says "Please fill out this short survey to be automatically opted out. If you ever want to resubscribe you will need to purchase a new subscription."

I would love to see a Lip stain in a deeper wine color and a lipliner. or a really great balm for lips.  I would also love to get a contouring blush.  The perfume last month was amazing and I bought it so hopefully if any type of scents they have, maybe something from Demeter like Pumpkin or Chai would be nice.  And anything for dark circles under the eyes would be amazing.

Latest posts

Back