PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have never ever seen a ring turn a finger green in real life. Does this really happen? I remember hearing about it growing up but you'd think they'd have come up with a solution by now.
They have. You can have them rhodium plated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have never ever seen a ring turn a finger green in real life. Does this really happen? I remember hearing about it growing up but you'd think they'd have come up with a solution by now.
Yes, unfortunately this happens quite often with me. While I sit and drool at the costume jewelry from Kohl's, knockoffs on Canal street, and even my subscription boxes...there is no way I can wear a ring for a full 24 hours without it turning my finger green. 

Every time I wear the cuff from the PS luxury box (last winter) my wrist is green by the time I take it off. Green is definitely not my color

It's based on your body chemistry. I can wear all the junk jewelry out there with no problems. My daughter, on the other hand, will be green in a day. We went to go buy her books today and on our way out of the bookstore I noticed she had a green neck, lol. I asked her what necklace she had been wearing and it was one of the cheapy things she bought on vacation.

I got my ring-sizer from Blue Nile in the mail.  I'm a size 6!  It's good to finally know that!

I got my ring-sizer from Blue Nile in the mail.  I'm a size 6!  It's good to finally know that!
Me too. I was surprised that a 5 1/2 fit my ring finger but I felt more comfortable with a 6.

Ooh $300 sounds promising!i hope it ships right at the beginning of sept. like the summer box did.sooo curious about what else is in there!

I am so excited. Can't wait until September. It seems like I am always one of the last people to get my boxes but I enjoy spoilers so I am hoping to see spoilers shortly after the start of September. 
icon_lol.gif

Sold out! Such a bummer, I was waiting for payday. I'll just have to stalk you all in the trade threads come September, I guess! I will be happy to take the ring off anyone's hands (literally! ha ha!) if it doesn't work out!

I'm actually surprised it sold out. I thought for sure we'd see another spoiler before then! Now, just waiting...tick tock tick tock lol!

Haha yep old navy's do

I am so bummed I missed out on this.  I am having my bathroom remodeled and I didn't want to spend anything just yet, just to make sure there were no overages.  I will have to live vicariously through you all.  Can't wait to see your pictures!

I'm loving the spoiler item- praying I don't get one of the plain boring ones. Thanks for letting us know about the new spoiler- MUT ladies are always on top of their game!!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm loving the spoiler item- praying I don't get one of the plain boring ones. Thanks for letting us know about the new spoiler- MUT ladies are always on top of their game!!
Ditto! Please, don't let me wind up with the white color!

I don't think that's a spoiler for the fall box. That was in the Luxury Box last December. Although I wouldn't mind getting another for fall!

Latest posts

Back