PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sent popsugar an email about possibly getting a refund because I'm not a size 7 and a 7 would be too big for my pinky. I also told them I was disappointed that they didn't take in consideration that we all come in different shapes and sizes. And this is what they sent me:

We're thrilled you're excited about our Special Edition Fall Style box. All Rachel Zoe rings come in size 7, and our editors have selected this Gold Knot ring because it can work on multiple fingers (index, middle, ring, or even pinky!) and is so versatile — it's sure to take any outfit to the next level! We hope you enjoy it!

Well, lets hope for the best. Someone here mentioned is cheap to get rings resized, I guess I'll do that or I'll to lose a ton of weight before I get the box.
Um, wow they did not even answer your question about getting a refund.  

Um, wow they did not even answer your question about getting a refund.  
yep I know.... ughhh, I really love popsugar but this whole ordeal has turned me off a little bit.

BTW I know people asked about how to find out your ring size and stuff. When my friend was looking for wedding/engagement rings, one of the companies (I think it was Blue Nile or something) sent her a ring sizer. So I got one too (free). Jewelry companies may offer to send one so Iook around I guess?

I just found my ring sizer and I *might* be able to squeeze into a size 7. *crossing fingers*

Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BTW I know people asked about how to find out your ring size and stuff. When my friend was looking for wedding/engagement rings, one of the companies (I think it was Blue Nile or something) sent her a ring sizer. So I got one too (free). Jewelry companies may offer to send one so Iook around I guess?
Brilliant idea!  I just googled "free ring sizer" and it sent me to Blue Nile.  You can request one here - http://www.bluenile.com/find-ring-size.  Shipping is between 7-10 days.  

Brilliant idea!  I just googled "free ring sizer" and it sent me to Blue Nile.  You can request one here - http://www.bluenile.com/find-ring-size.  Shipping is between 7-10 days.  
This is exactly why I love make up talk, I get great information from smart woman. :) I already ordered my free ring sizer from blue nine. It's a good idea to just have it around. Plus did I mention that it's free?

I am still on the fence. I will need to wear a ring resizer with the RZ ring because I am a size 5. What else do you think they would put into a Fall style box?

Yes!  Thank you for posting this.  I too have my free ring sizer coming to me in a few days.

I've been a subscriber to Popsugar for a few months now but I still haven't decided about this special Fall box.  I want it, but I'm scared to spend $100 if I don't like it.  To be honest I don't love the ring, but it's not so bad either.  I might sit this one out and see what people get in order to make up my mind for the next one.  But on the other hand I just might cave and get it anyway!

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Originally Posted by jrenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is exactly why I love make up talk, I get great information from smart woman. :) I already ordered my free ring sizer from blue nine. It's a good idea to just have it around. Plus did I mention that it's free? Yes, and we will get the ring sizer BEFORE we get the Pop Sugar LE Fall Box!!!!

More things in the mail to look forward to, YIPPEEEEE!

And if you're anxious to find your ring size now, I would recommend you download this PDF from Blue Nile - http://pics.bluenile.com/assets/chrome/pdf/ring_sizing_guide_US_2012.pdf

LoL yay! A contribution to the makeup community!! Who knew my random desire to get a ring sizer in 2006 finally paid off! Everything is connected.

Seriously though, super useful and free haha (you can measure for knuckle rings with it too!)

Originally Posted by Sashatiara /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am still on the fence. I will need to wear a ring resizer with the RZ ring because I am a size 5. What else do you think they would put into a Fall style box?
I'm a 5 too but never measured the middle finger.  Hoping it might fit there.  The boxes are usually filled w/ lots of nice treats from companies. I LOVE the Truffle Clarity Pouch, as an example, from the summer and looking for more.   I'm really looking forward to this box (and staying spoiler free - I knew if they announced a spoiler it would be impossible to avoid; however, will avoid the rest).  

yep I know.... ughhh, I really love popsugar but this whole ordeal has turned me off a little bit.

I just got the exact same word-for-word response. They didn't answer my question at all. 

To anyone that got that BS reply from them, I would encourage you to email them back (this re-opens the ticket) and say that your issues were not resolved and that you are still not happy and that you're disappointed in their customer service thus far. They can't just not address your concerns like that.

Originally Posted by jrenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the link. I just ordered one 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NewportSweetPea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you for the link. Just ordered mine. Blue Nine is going to wonder why the sudden increase in ring sizers. Haha
Hahaha, I bet they'll get tons of orders in the next few days.

To anyone that got that BS reply from them, I would encourage you to email them back (this re-opens the ticket) and say that your issues were not resolved and that you are still not happy and that you're disappointed in their customer service thus far. They can't just not address your concerns like that.
yeah you're right, I've had a whatever attitude towards this because I've been busy but it was a half ass response. They're beating around the bush and when I have a question (as a paying customer) I expect them to answer it and not send me an automated message.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah you're right, I've had a whatever attitude towards this because I've been busy but it was a half ass response. They're beating around the bush and when I have a question (as a paying customer) I expect them to answer it and not send me an automated message.
Completely agree!! I don't wear rings often and I for one don't wear them on my pinky or thumb fingers. Luckily, I think this will fit my index finger. I would demand a refund if I wasn't able to wear it or it only fit on my pinky or thumb nail. If I were them I'd be issuing refunds to anyone who wants it now, before they have to offer replacements. I'd rather have more available boxes and satisfied customers.

So glad I didn't do this--that ring would be loose even on my thumb bc I have very small fingers. And it doesn't sound like their CS is being really nice about it. I will have to make up my own fall box with Ann Tuccis picks ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So glad I didn't do this--that ring would be loose even on my thumb bc I have very small fingers. And it doesn't sound like their CS is being really nice about it. I will have to make up my own fall box with Ann Tuccis picks
wink.gif
Yes...This! ^^^

Latest posts

Back