PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The ring should work for me, I think I'm a 7 on my ring finger. But depends on what week of the month it is:D Yep just checked my fingers with the ring sizer (I ordered one years ago), size 7 fits my ring finger on both hands.

My ring finger is 4.75 ish. I will find a way to make it work. They do have inserts you can attach to rings if it's too big.

I have been reading these threads forever, but first time subscribing!!  Thanks for all the info ladies! And I decided to get my first LE box... Happy Birthday to me:)

I tried to find this ring and it looks like you can only buy it in size 7... Maybe they only make it in size 7? 

It looks nicer in the googled pictures vs the one popsugar sent out too, so hopefully it will fit!

Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by NewportSweetPea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you for the link. Just ordered mine. Blue Nine is going to wonder why the sudden increase in ring sizers. Haha
I know right, hahaha... if they only knew...lol So many new engagements riiiiiight?!

Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just noticed on Piperlime that the ring is "gold tone metal" .....in other words definitely going to turn my crazy sensitive fingers green. But it is worth $75!

http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=958087002&tid=plsp1r&kwid=1&ap=14
Thanks for the link... I was seriously staring my bank account down this AM wondering if I wanted to splurge for my birthday..... after seeing the quality of the metal in a close up... i'm going to pass.   No inflated-priced claires jewelry for me!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone succeeded in getting their refund or are they still replying with that same old message? I should have waited, now all have is a ring that doesn't fit and if I gift it, it might turn their finger green. Great!

Is anyone else that purchased the Fall box receiving "The ZOE Reports" emails?  I don'r remember signing up for them....

Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is anyone else that purchased the Fall box receiving "The ZOE Reports" emails?  I don'r remember signing up for them....
Nope, but it could be going into my SPAM filter.  Many of those emails get there!

Nothing here. I'm so ready for this box! I don't know if I can wait another month! I'm horrible with surprises. They give me anxiety!

I should be getting a refund shortly. Here's the response I got to my email requesting the refund. I had told them that 7 will not work on any finger and I'd like a refund. I did start a monthly subscription which I'm keeping, but that shouldn't impact whether or not you get a refund on the Fall box!

"Thank you for reaching out. We understand that size may vary from customer to customer, however the great thing about Rachel Zoe's rings is that they are specially designed to look great on many different fingers (index, ring, middle, and even pinky!). Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive the Special Edition Fall Style box due to the size of the ring, please let us know immediately and we can cancel your purchase. Please know, however, that this box is set to have a value of over $300 with many other amazing products that are not size-specific and perfect for the season. Our editors have been working hard to curate an exciting Fall box and we do think you will enjoy the other items included.

Please know that we will need to know by 8/19 should you decide you no longer wish to receive your Special Edition box (should you reach out after that date we will not be able to make this accommodation)."

I should be getting a refund shortly. Here's the response I got to my email requesting the refund. I had told them that 7 will not work on any finger and I'd like a refund. I did start a monthly subscription which I'm keeping, but that shouldn't impact whether or not you get a refund on the Fall box!

"Thank you for reaching out. We understand that size may vary from customer to customer, however the great thing about Rachel Zoe's rings is that they are specially designed to look great on many different fingers (index, ring, middle, and even pinky!). Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive the Special Edition Fall Style box due to the size of the ring, please let us know immediately and we can cancel your purchase. Please know, however, that this box is set to have a value of over $300 with many other amazing products that are not size-specific and perfect for the season. Our editors have been working hard to curate an exciting Fall box and we do think you will enjoy the other items included.

Please know that we will need to know by 8/19 should you decide you no longer wish to receive your Special Edition box (should you reach out after that date we will not be able to make this accommodation)."

Wow, thank you for posting this :) Idk what to think because it's going to be over $300 worth of stuff. They know how yo suck you in...grrrr...

Originally Posted by ooohlalalulu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I think I will ride it out and see what the SE Fall box has in store. I like the ring but I'm a size 8...and am not sure if I'll be able to get it sized given what it's made of (anyone know?) If anything, I'll wear it on a chair. I've never gotten a SE box before, I love Fall and the potential to receive $300 worth of product is too tempting for me. 

Any thoughts on what "must haves" might be in this SE box? Hats/caps are supposed to be big this Fall...

I was thinking today that I would love pajamas ...but then remembered the fiasco that the robe caused for so many back in February and realized it wouldn't be able to happen, sadly.

Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was thinking today that I would love pajamas ...but then remembered the fiasco that the robe caused for so many back in February and realized it wouldn't be able to happen, sadly.
Fiasco?!  Do tell!!!!  
11.gif
  I love me some good gossip!

Originally Posted by jrenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fiasco?!  Do tell!!!!  
11.gif
  I love me some good gossip!
Nothing gossip worthy.  It's just that it was positioned as one size fits all. And we are all various sizes.  Something sexy or fun in PJ world would be great but it wouldn't likely work since people are all shapes and sizes.

You know, I realized (i think), that the R. Zoe ring is not gold plated, nor gold.  Just gold colored, is that right?

Gee $75 for a non-precious metal ring seems just a tad bit high. 

What made me think of it?  Well - I was at old navy the other day, and noticed their jewelry section seems to sure have similar items to bauble bar.  Then I noticed many fashionable rings, they were on clearance for $2.  Yup.  I wonder how she sells these at such high cost given the economy if it's tin (thinking it'll turn your finger green???).

Ok, maybe I'm just jealous that Zoe's stuff is just so wanted that she can sell at those crazy prices!  I'm excited either way.  Just making chit chat with you gals!

I have never ever seen a ring turn a finger green in real life. Does this really happen? I remember hearing about it growing up but you'd think they'd have come up with a solution by now.

Latest posts

Back