PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think that's a spoiler for the fall box. That was in the Luxury Box last December. Although I wouldn't mind getting another for fall!
Ahh... I get what y'all are saying now. Damn you PS for teasing us!

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think that's a spoiler for the fall box. That was in the Luxury Box last December. Although I wouldn't mind getting another for fall!
I agree.  They aren't calling the fall box a luxury box, and the Facebook post specifically mentions "Luxury Box" (which the special edition for the holidays last year where the product was included was called a Luxury Box).  They're calling the fall box a Special Edition Fall Style box.  I think the post would've said "special edition box" or something similar. 

You ladies were correct. They just confirmed exactly what you just said. Sorry for the false alarm!

I saw this video on YouTube from one of popsugars channels. This isn't a spoiler, it's just me guessing/dreaming but It might be a possibility. [VIDEO]

[/VIDEO] It would be great to get them in our box. (edited to embed video per TOS -magicalmom)

Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I saw this video on YouTube from one of popsugars channels. This isn't a spoiler, it's just me guessing/dreaming but It might be a possibility.

It would be great to get them in our box.

(edited to embed video per TOS -magicalmom)
Ditto! *fingers crossed*

I really wanted to buy this box but I spent way to much on my vaca.  I am hoping for spoilers so I can feel great or bad about not being wise with my money.  

Still getting a "not found" when I track by reference. They said that it would ship in mid-September, but I would have no problem if they sent them earlier!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

First time posting here, but I've been reading along and getting excited for this Fall box! I got my husband the summer HIS box and it was okay. Now it's my turn! I'm hoping it arrives next week! The only spoiler I've seen is the ring, which I like, so hopefully it fits my stubby fingers. I'd love a lipstick, fragrance, lotion, maybe a game or DVD? September's box will come soon too, so double the fun this month! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@have2haveit - Mine is processing too! *silently stalks with you*

Also, I'm super excited now because there's a really good chance that damn ring will fit my finger!! I think I figured I'm ideally a 7.5 but a 7 fits fine (theoretically). I hope so, because I hate the idea of getting a ring and then giving it away. I'm selfish.

They really should just stick to necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. Seems like less drama 
tonton.gif

18.gif
 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm dying for another spoiler (for either box!!)

Latest posts

Back