PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
initiated! 6.5 lbs
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mine is officially in transit. Lets see how quickly it can get to NY from CA.

The account page is "down for maintenance!" Or possibly we've crashed their server! Haha! I want to see if my box shipped!:mad:

The account page is "down for maintenance!" Or possibly we've crashed their server! Haha! I want to see if my box shipped!:mad:
if your box is processing you can go to fedex and do a search with your reference number (the popsugar subscription number). If you wait on popsugar to tell you your box has shipped you'll be waiting a looong time....lolz

Mine has been initiated!! I have no idea when it'll start moving but it's coming from CA, which is where I live. 6.6 lbs!!

Quote: Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

if your box is processing you can go to fedex and do a search with your reference number (the popsugar subscription number). If you wait on popsugar to tell you your box has shipped you'll be waiting a looong time....lolz
What is this number you speak of?

Is it a six digit number?

What is this number you speak of? Is it a six digit number?
It's your subscription number which you can find when you log in. I believe it is six digits.

Quote: Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's your subscription number which you can find when you log in. I believe it is six digits.

Wow, that worked and mine shipped yesterday!  Alas I am on the east coast and it's coming from California but at least I can track it!

What is this number you speak of? Is it a six digit number?
It's the subscription number PopSugar gives you, you can also do this trick with your monthly box (it's a different number though) . Hey, I read your blog yesterday! I don't read much but the way you explained "Good in bed" was brilliant. I wanted to grab some popcorn and a coke lol but it was too late for me (let's just say I can relate to the character ) . Now, I want them to make a movie so I can go see it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I couldn't get this to work.

Although I am, by nature, an airhead sometimes.

Or I was right the first time, and Popsugar hates me.

It's the subscription number PopSugar gives you, you can also do this trick with your monthly box (it's a different number though) . Hey, I read your blog yesterday! I don't read much but the way you explained "Good in bed" was brilliant. I wanted to grab some popcorn and a coke lol but it was too late for me (let's just say I can relate to the character ) . Now, I want them to make a movie so I can go see it.
biggrin.gif

OMG YOU READ MY BLOG? No one reads it hahahahahaha I'm flattered thank you! I thought I wrote too much on the story but I really liked it. In Her Shoes is a great movie and book you should check out! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The six digit number you plug into fedex didn't work for me. I think it hasn't been shipped yet? Just says processing on my account. I was hoping for some shipping magic lol

Thanks for the tip! Had some difficulty at first getting to the "track by reference" screen, but it worked; mine was initiated last night. Since I'm in Cali, I could get it as early as Saturday (but it will more likely be early next week since its Smartpost). Can't wait! 😊

Latest posts

Back