PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! I love it so much! That bag is ADORABLE! This is definitely my favorite special edition box.

Trying to resist spoilers- Trying... My box shows it was initiated last Wednesday but that it was never picked up :-(. Update- I have no will power- totally peeked at spoiler & it looks awesome!!

Everything looks so amazing! I am so bummed that I missed out on this one. This is definitely the best one to date! If anyone has buyer's remorse, PM me!

Looks like I was not the only one stalking Instagram today :)    Especially happy about  the

Stila palette!  I think I will hang back and let the rest charm me when it gets here :)

Looks like I was not the only one stalking Instagram today :)    Especially happy about  the
Stila palette!  I think I will hang back and let the rest charm me when it gets here :)
I don't even think it's in Instagram!! Someone in a group I am in on FB got it and I asked her if I could use her picture!

Wow! This box looks amazing!! PopSugar really did an amazing job! Definitely my favorite special edition so far! Hopefully the September box is just as quality :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Someone got their box!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't even think it's in Instagram!! Someone in a group I am in on FB got it and I asked her if I could use her picture!
Given the way shipping had been going, I kept thinking I was a little nuts to keep checking around! :)  Really happy this is a double popsugar month! Now I am REALLY curious about the September box!

Very excited and happy about the box contents.  I wish I didn't look at spoilers so I could have even more happier! =)

Must resist next time.

Nice box!!! I didn't get one but I definitely see the value in it! Very interested in the top and bottom items listed.

Tried to stay spoiler free, but could not resist....so glad that a fabulous box will be mine soon!!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's the FB group you're in?

I'm very excited for this box!

I am in the minority here, nothing in the box excites me. May be I'll change my mine. This will be my last luxury box as the last summer one was also no a success for me.

I really like half the things and very blah about the other half, but I still kind of wish I got it because September is my Birthday month.

I'm really glad that at least this time the boxes look like they were worth the money, so I might actually get the next one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was so excited for this box, but it just not for me. I am thinking of selling my box, so let message me if you want to buy it.

Latest posts

Back