PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So excited. Can't wait. I hope whomever gets there box first posts pictures. I think half the time I enjoy the spoilers more then getting the box. Okay not really but sometimes it's close. 
rofl.gif

@have2haveit - You are like my Popsugar Must Have spirit guide.

Thanks for all the help --- I finally got it to work. So far they've only received the shipping info, but I'll take it!!

Quote: Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AshJs3 did a great job at explaining the steps for reference number trick.

AHHH THANK YOU! It worked! This is my first box from Pop Sugar!

I'm actually surprised at the weight of the box! Especially considering that the one item we do know is in there, the Rachel Zoe ring, can't account for much of that total weight (although I'm still pretty new to Popsugar Must Have so maybe 6.5lbs is pretty standard?) So what else are we thinking? The ring and a basket of kittens?

I personally would love to see some makeup brushes, a gorgeous scarf, philosophy shampoo in homemade pumpkin pie or granny's apple pie, and a good book to read outside now that the leaves are turning.

The waiting is killing me which is making the whole "trying to keep it a surprise" this month thing REALLY difficult as I keep scouring the internet for spoilers... 
blush.gif

I know this is the "Fall Style and Beauty" box, but I wonder if they might throw in a pack of the new Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Via instant coffee? I bought some at Starbucks this morning but haven't had time to try it. The lady said they'd been flying off the shelf though!

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know this is the "Fall Style and Beauty" box, but I wonder if they might throw in a pack of the new Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Via instant coffee? I bought some at Starbucks this morning but haven't had time to try it. The lady said they'd been flying off the shelf though!
Great thinking!! Especially since they thew in the refreshers for the summer box...fingers crossed now!

Ekk! My box has been in process since yesterday. This is my first special edition box from PopSugar and I'm beyond excited. Can't wait to see what everyone gets! Is anyone's package actually in transit? 

Like a crazy stalker I've been refreshing my box all day and I am happy to note that it got picked up today woohoo! I think it'll get here by Monday if I'm lucky since it's on it's way from California and I'm in VA.

Yay, my box is shipped!  I don't even want anymore spoilers - this is my birthday treat!

So.... it's been two days since FedEx showed my package as initiated and there's been no other change. Pretty sure that PopSugar just created the shipping label and the package isn't actually in FedEx's hands yet 😕. Have to keep reminding myself that patience is a virtue 😇

Quote: Originally Posted by kayglass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ekk! My box has been in process since yesterday. This is my first special edition box from PopSugar and I'm beyond excited. Can't wait to see what everyone gets! Is anyone's package actually in transit?

Mine is in transit. It got picked up in Watsonville, CA, then it went to Newark, CA, and not it is in Sacramento, CA. I'm all the way in NY, so it still has quite a way to go.

Last update shows mine departed Newark, Ca at 7:30 this morning. But no delivery eta yet. 

I can't wait to see what you guys get! I just got back from vacation and I had plenty of money left over--I totally could have gotten this!! 
frown.gif
 I love fall so much that it kind of kills me not to get it. Oh, well, I'll live vicariously and try to focus on the regular box. I'm sure they'll have another limited edition one in a couple months.

Latest posts

Back