PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ladies who have received their boxes - did your tracking ever update?

It did on FedEx, but not on Popsugar's website. Mine arrived a day earlier than it's estimated delivery date, and never actually said it was on the truck for delivery. 

Quote: Originally Posted by amdoerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It did on FedEx, but not on Popsugar's website. Mine arrived a day earlier than it's estimated delivery date, and never actually said it was on the truck for delivery. 

Okay.  Mine is still showing that it's sitting in CA, but I like to pretend that it's really moving and tracking just isn't updating........

That's what I was wondering too. So if we're still initiated, it probably isn't shipped. Sad. My ipsy isn't on it's way either. Maybe I should just pretend they're October boxes and if they come early hooray!

Quote: Originally Posted by trin0183 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's your other box?? September pop sugar?
smile.gif

No, I ordered 2 Special boxes.  Turns out that both bags are the same.

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ladies who have received their boxes - did your tracking ever update?

Yes, my tracking updated and also shows as delivered now.  Hope that helps.

Same

Quote: Originally Posted by juliesarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's what I was wondering too. So if we're still initiated, it probably isn't shipped. Sad. My ipsy isn't on it's way either. Maybe I should just pretend they're October boxes and if they come early hooray!

Boo for us!!!

Lame lame LAME!! I was living in fantasy land as well, hoping that for whatever reason the package was on the move even though it still resides in the hell that is Gilroy, CA (no offense, but I'm pretty sure that is what's there). Ughhhhh this is so frustrating because I'm impatient!!!

I was hoping this box would include a bit more fall style but overall is alright.

Quote: Originally Posted by juliesarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My ipsy never said it was even tracking, and it was delivered today! I have hope that you'll get yours soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Got my box today I love the tote its black and other colors kind or a ikat print. I don't wear eye shadow so the stilla shadow I wont use. I like the ring I was surprised it fit my finger but its a cute ring and I will wear it. See nothing related to fall in the box so I was disappointed I also am not sure  the box was worth it for me. Somehow I like the  value on the monthly box better. Oh well its still so much fun getting a box of gifts so nicely wrapped.

Got my box:

Thrilled that my shopper is mostly black.  It's the color I would've picked for myself. 

My ring fits my middle finger perfectly.  I love it.

The cookies are actually savory and not sweet, they're not that bad.  They're like a shortbread. 

The bubble bath is HUGE.  I'm not a big bubble bath person, so I'm wondering if this can be used as shower gel.  It's very floral scented. 

The makeup is very very pretty.  I'm almost considering saving it as an xmas gift for a friend. 

I love the scrub, and the notebook is cute, but not sure I'll get a ton of use out of it.  I might gift it as well. 

PopSugar knocked it out of the park again.  It doesn't scream fall, but it's still an amazing box.  On par with the lux box from last winter. 

My ipsy never said it was even tracking, and it was delivered today! I have hope that you'll get yours soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

awwww, thanks!

I tried to go spoiler free until my box arrived (if you don't count the item they previewed that made me buy it in the first place...) but here is what came today

Liked the ring.  Loved the stila palette.  I saw a few notebooks that I thought may be cuter, but mostly I am underwhelmed by the bag.  A - It's silk.  It rains here a lot in the fall so I can't see how this will stay nice.  B - It's the one in the picture on the card and everyone I have seen on Instagram etc. got a way cuter pattern than this one.  The cookies intrigue me but I'd need more than a few cocktails to justify 67 cents a cookie!

I'm a little let down, but this was my first LE box so I was expecting miracles maybe...

My box arrived today, too! I'm really happy with it. The cookies, which I was expecting to hate, we're actually pretty addictive to me! They're different--like others have said, very savory. I received a bag that has a navy/black print. To be perfectly honest, it's not my favorite, especially compared to some of the designs I've seen here. But it is definitely functional. The bath and beauty products will be fun to try, and the notebook is cute. Based on this, I can see myself ordering more luxury boxes in the future!

Latest posts

Back