PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning on selling it all together, for the same price I paid. (about $109 after sales tax).
ok thanks but i think i'm going to have to pass...i can't justify spending that much to my husband! Lol

Wins:I love the notebook! I always have one in my purse because while I like to put things in my phone, for my business, when I have an idea I like to jot it down in a notebook. When I fill them up, I date the front with the starting month and the ending month. I can't tell you how many times that has come in handy. It brings me back to a place, a color, a smell,w whatever and keeps my creative juices flowing. The ring looks like something I would pay about $50 on Etsy for. And exactly like something I would totally buy. The bag, I love using shoppers running errands. But I'm not fond of the print I got. I got a very hippy style print. But I don't hate it either. I think I will end up loving the print. Just not what I initially expected. The Stila palette - OMG! The colors! They are so Fall! I can't wait to play! The exfoliator - I am looking for a good one and I love how this feels and smells. So I am excited to try it. The misses: The cookies! YUCK! I'm not one who likes to mix flavors though. My palette just isn't that sophisticated I guess. But either give me a sweet cookie or give me bread with Rosemary & Parm, but don't mix the two. The bubble bath. I got Forest scent. It is horrid! At least for me! It reminds me of well, the forest! It smells piney. Sorry but not what I want to smell when I am taking a luxurious bubble bath! I can't stand the smell so much I want to write Popsugar about it! But really I signed up for a surprise and boy was that a surprise scent! I am just not an earthy kind of girl and this is definitely for a more earthy girl. I don't even have a friend who is earthy who I could pass it off too. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think I got the box for the earthy girl based on the bag print and the bubble bath scent. But overall I like the box. It felt like Christmas opening it. But I don't think I'll do the next box. Of course I say that now!
Got my box. Overall not sure how I feel just yet.

I've been looking at this site for a while and this is my first post. I would hide this picture if I knew how but figure most people already know its in there.
This bag is a sturdier fabric than some I've seen on here and is fully lined. Love this and everything else that came! Also can someone tell me how to hide a spoiler for future reference? Thanks MUT gals!

Lovely.  You can always go back and edit too.  There is an icon in the editor page showing a little Black Box w/ a small dip on the bottom right side (says spoiler if you hover over it), if you are accessing MUT on a computer.  You would just highlight the section that you want to hide and then select that icon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TatyanaNicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been looking at this site for a while and this is my first post. I would hide this picture if I knew how but figure most people already know its in there.
This bag is a sturdier fabric than some I've seen on here and is fully lined. Love this and everything else that came!

Also can someone tell me how to hide a spoiler for future reference? Thanks MUT gals!

Would it be too much too wish, those who are still waiting, are waiting because of a special bonus they have included?! ;-)

Quote: Originally Posted by wisconsin gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Would it be too much too wish, those who are still waiting, are waiting because of a special bonus they have included?! ;-)

I was wondering that too actually, because mine weighs 6.6 lbs... 

finally on the move!left sacramento this morning,if it takes the usual route it should be in my hot little hands by thurs. or fri.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
can't wait to see what bag i get!

I got my box yesterday! And even though it's about the officially released spoiler item, I'll still put it in a box. Also a note about another item!

I LOVED THE RACHEL ZOE RING!! I seriously thought I was going to hate it, but I haven't removed it from my body! 
The cookies, however, were dust. Still waiting to hear back from PS about that!They weren't terrible, but they were a bit on the bland side.  I don't know how anyone could spread anything on them because every.single. cookie just crumbled apart. Besides the 3-4 that were pre-pulverized of course!

I don't like my bag design that much but I'm super excited about the rest! I lost a lot of weight this year (almost 40 lbs) and I didn't realize that would mean my ring size would change. I was a size 8 but now i can wear a size 7 on my thumb or my middle finger. I'm afraid to try the cookies... lol

Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here's

my bag
.  I'm actually excited about it.  It's a lovely color and the print mimic's a snakeskin look.  Picking up my other box tomorrow.

So far my favorite print! I wish I got this one!

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So far my favorite print! I wish I got this one!

Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It's really beautiful in person - didn't think I could quite capture the color in this photo.  I also loved the black one like this (but this at least gives me a pop of color in my otherwise black wardrobe... live in NYC) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone tried the

scrub?  It will really hard for anyone with sensitive skin.  That said, I love it for me and likely will be buying up more from anyone selling on ebay or otherwise.  It is really gritty and can imagine sensitive skin having a tough time w/ that.  But who knows... I love it.
Overall, as the box sits w/ me for a while, I am adjusting to it a lot more and really enjoy it.  It's got a lot of nice things I would not buy myself and yet will be very pleased to use.

I'm with a lot of you that are disappointed because I was expecting more fall themed items. I will be selling most of my box  I haven't gotten it yet but I am hoping I get a design I like! I need to make some money back, I have buyers remorse!  
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back