PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IT'S ABOUT TIME!
beer.gif

Grrrrr! Mine was just picked up today after being initiated on the 4th.  Can't wait until it gets here!

Has anyone else used the Goldfaden scrub? I used it tonight and my skin looks fantastic. Definitely a fan! Not a fan of the $75 pricetag when I run out though

I'm trying very hard not to look at spoilers... It's killing me!!! I just did a quick little glance through the thread to give myself a peek without actually looking at pictures. I have not received a shipping notice and I'm dying that others have gotten theirs already! I actually had hoped I would have forgotten about it so I could be really surprised when it arrived! Like I could have forgotten haha

I received my box today!  I love it all!!  I agree with others in that I don't get any type of fall theme from it, but I will certainly use everything in this box.  I'm also a total bag hoarder, so I'm completely in love with the bag I received (I got the water-color-ish looking and black one that was mentioned earlier in the thread!  The pattern is sideways across the bag compared to the picture but it's still just as beautiful!)  This was my first LE box...I'm still not completely thrilled with the $100 price tag, but since I like everything so much, I'll definitely be ordering the next one.   

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me three ..... It's about time!! Even though I was secretly hoping it would just arrive...
biggrin.gif

LOL! That is what I was hoping for as well. They must have has some fulfillment issues.

Quote: Originally Posted by MyriadVoices /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm trying very hard not to look at spoilers... It's killing me!!! I just did a quick little glance through the thread to give myself a peek without actually looking at pictures. I have not received a shipping notice and I'm dying that others have gotten theirs already! I actually had hoped I would have forgotten about it so I could be really surprised when it arrived! Like I could have forgotten haha

HI! I remember you! I don't think I've seen you on any threads lately, how are you?

I always have to peek at spoilers. I have no self control lol

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  LOL! That is what I was hoping for as well. They must have has some fulfillment issues.

They... MUST HAVE. Haha (I had too much sugar, sorry)

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HI! I remember you! I don't think I've seen you on any threads lately, how are you?

I always have to peek at spoilers. I have no self control lol
Awww, how sweet that you remember me! I remember you and all your silly awesome posts that had me cracking up late at night! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I had a baby in December and just don't have any time to come obsess here anymore. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( I have posted maybe half a dozen times since my little girl was born, and I have not been reading up at all on the subscription boxes! I miss MUT!

They... MUST HAVE. Haha (I had too much sugar, sorry)

Hahahahahahahaha!

Awww, how sweet that you remember me! I remember you and all your silly awesome posts that had me cracking up late at night! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I had a baby in December and just don't have any time to come obsess here anymore. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :( I have posted maybe half a dozen times since my little girl was born, and I have not been reading up at all on the subscription boxes! I miss MUT!

AHHHHH!!! SO CUTE! So many people are having babies lately! My nephew is due on the 16th, my two college friends had babies in July and August and I have another friend due on the 28th.... MEANWHILE my body is punishing me every month because I forgot to get pregnant. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is she walking now? Saying some words??? I bet you're having tons of fun chasing her around the house and making sure she doesn't fall on things with her face! I still have a scar on my forehead when I ran into a wall when I was 1 yr old. I call it my Harry Potter scar~

I hope I get my box tomorrow~

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AHHHHH!!! SO CUTE! So many people are having babies lately! My nephew is due on the 16th, my two college friends had babies in July and August and I have another friend due on the 28th.... MEANWHILE my body is punishing me every month because I forgot to get pregnant. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is she walking now? Saying some words??? I bet you're having tons of fun chasing her around the house and making sure she doesn't fall on things with her face! I still have a scar on my forehead when I ran into a wall when I was 1 yr old. I call it my Harry Potter scar~

I hope I get my box tomorrow~

You are hilarious! She is "cruising" (walking while holding on to furniture or walls) and she does fall a lot, but so far no scars! I did drop a box on her face when she was about two weeks old, because I'm a moron. She survived without a scar there, too. Whew. She says "mama" and a lot of sounds, but I don't think she knows what she is saying yet. She definitely understands some words, though. She has five teeth and turned 9 months old last week. I had NO IDEA how much my world would change. I no longer have as much interest in the make-up sub boxes, because I don't have time to think about trying new makeup ideas. I'm all about Hammock Pack and PopSugar now, which is why I caved and bought this stupid awesome LE box! It's like having a personal shopper, kind of. I don't have a clue what has become fashionable in the last year, but I did finally learn how to effectively use dry shampoo!

Congratulations to your friends and family with the baby boom! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I sub to Citrus Lane, by the way... would make a great gift! I love it! (better than Bluum in my opinion)

You are hilarious! She is "cruising" (walking while holding on to furniture or walls) and she does fall a lot, but so far no scars! I did drop a box on her face when she was about two weeks old, because I'm a moron. She survived without a scar there, too. Whew. She says "mama" and a lot of sounds, but I don't think she knows what she is saying yet. She definitely understands some words, though. She has five teeth and turned 9 months old last week. I had NO IDEA how much my world would change. I no longer have as much interest in the make-up sub boxes, because I don't have time to think about trying new makeup ideas. I'm all about Hammock Pack and PopSugar now, which is why I caved and bought this stupid awesome LE box! It's like having a personal shopper, kind of. I don't have a clue what has become fashionable in the last year, but I did finally learn how to effectively use dry shampoo!

Congratulations to your friends and family with the baby boom! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I sub to Citrus Lane, by the way... would make a great gift! I love it! (better than Bluum in my opinion)
LOL well I pushed my infant sister off the bed. And she turned out... well lets just say all her limbs work... she's just a little wonky (but this may be a biased opinion since we are... reluctant siblings lol). And in my defense I was like 2 years old and I don't remember it. 

My God baby was cruising for a bit... and then he started walking!! Like a week after his 1st birthday! Now he's a wobbly runner. It's kind of frightening to watch hahahaha. He is still exploring volume control, unfortunately, so he's usually shrieking and pointing at things and babbling a lot! BUT HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!

You're going to be so busy chasing her, but she's going to grow up so fast! AHHH babies are so cute. When they don't live with me lol.

Citrus Lane looks awesome! I will look more into it when the baby (my nephie-poopkins) is born~

As for fashionable, it looks like people keep choosing a random decade in the past and getting some ideas from there. I'm hoping for a 20's throw back soon. Like headbands, cloche hats, and maybe just for kicks I'll draw a line down my calf and pretend I'm wearing nylons.

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love you name... I've never met another Shauna that spells it our way
biggrin.gif

No, it's true...we're a rare breed :) Haha!  

Latest posts

Back