PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed popsugar and asked about the shipping bc I'm still in initiated and they said they haven't mailed it yet?!?!? Thanks for reaching out! Your Fall Style box is currently being packaged to perfection and should be shipping out within the next few days. Once it is, you will receive an email with your tracking information and we hope you enjoy it! Cheers, POPSUGAR Support
WHAT?!? Well at least that explains why they're not updating from initiated in the system. This is my first PopSugar experience, not pleased with the shipping practices, but LOVE the box. What's a girl to do? 😶

Quote: Originally Posted by juliesarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@amdoer yours is my FAVORITE BAG. omg fingers and toes crossed.

I hope you get that one as well then! I'm glad I got it, it's definitely my favorite out of the ones I have seen. And it's HUGE

Here's
my bag

.  I'm actually excited about it.  It's a lovely color and the print mimic's a snakeskin look.  Picking up my other box tomorrow.

I'm very disappointed by this box, so I will be selling it to anyone who wants it. I just don't think it's worth it to me. The "Fall Style" theme really had me excited, but I don't find that anything in this box really reminds me of fall style. 

Quote: Originally Posted by greenflipflops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm very disappointed by this box, so I will be selling it to anyone who wants it. I just don't think it's worth it to me. The "Fall Style" theme really had me excited, but I don't find that anything in this box really reminds me of fall style. 

Really...Are you selling it all together or separately? I might be interested, depending on the price.

I agree with above poster, this box is not "fall" themed at all to me. I want to sell my box as well.

My box was showing as processing this morning, then...POOF! It is here! Everything is lovely quality and high value. Fall Must Have? Not exactly, but I am ok with it, lovely gifts or will be used later.

My box was showing as processing this morning, then...POOF! It is here! Everything is lovely quality and high value. Fall Must Have? Not exactly, but I am ok with it, lovely gifts or will be used later.
And I was equally pleased with the $10 Birchbox with this green polish that was delivered the same time....

Quote: Originally Posted by countryqueen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really...Are you selling it all together or separately? I might be interested, depending on the price.

I was planning on selling it all together, for the same price I paid. (about $109 after sales tax).

All the bags are different! So many options!!! I want the ikat striped print (amdoer) and the first notebook we ever saw. But because I live in this tiny mountain town and everything takes foreverrrrr (even though im only 50m from seattle)I'll probably have to wait until October. Sigh.

i google image searched and look at this one.  swoon.  (i haven't seen it in a box, but it exists)

http://www.lyst.com/bags/twelfth-street-by-cynthia-vincent-shopper-in-watercolor-border-white-10/'>http://www.lyst.com/bags/twelfth-street-by-cynthia-vincent-shopper-in-watercolor-border-white-10/

http://www.lyst.com/bags/twelfth-street-by-cynthia-vincent-shopper-in-watercolor-border-white-10/

Here's
my bag
.  I'm actually excited about it.  It's a lovely color and the print mimic's a snakeskin look.  Picking up my other box tomorrow.

What's your other box?? September pop sugar? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It makes no sense that my fall box has not been shipped but that my normal PS box is on its way. My guess if that they ran out of an item - maybe something was defective, etc- & their waiting for replacements.

Eeee!! I got my box last night!! Got the bag in the same black snake print as mishmish - it's pretty! And textured! And HUGE!

Sorry, not the best photo of the bag.... I was actually taking a picture of my scarf to send to my mom lol, but this kind of shows how enormous the bag is!
I actually really liked the "cookies" ...as long as you don't bite into it expecting a cookie lol, more like a soft savory shortbread.. yummm!

The ring is SO pretty, but too big for all my fingers, even my thumb... plus I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to it, so if anyone is interested in some sort of trade PM me (same goes for the bubble bath - it smells divine, but my skin is so sensitive I can't use stuff like that!) 
top.gif

The scrub is awesome.. my face feels like a baby today! Eyeliner in the Stila pallet is extra amazing too!!

What else was there?? Oh - the notebook! I think notebooks are boring and never use them... so yeah, not for me, but it's still very pretty for people who are into taking notes!

All in all I liked the box... was it worth $100 to me? Not really. Will I buy the next one anyway? Probably!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Eeee!! I got my box last night!! Got the bag in the same black snake print as mishmish - it's pretty! And textured! And HUGE!

Sorry, not the best photo of the bag.... I was actually taking a picture of my scarf to send to my mom lol, but this kind of shows how enormous the bag is!
I actually really liked the "cookies" ...as long as you don't bite into it expecting a cookie lol, more like a soft savory shortbread.. yummm!

The ring is SO pretty, but too big for all my fingers, even my thumb... plus I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to it, so if anyone is interested in some sort of trade PM me (same goes for the bubble bath - it smells divine, but my skin is so sensitive I can't use stuff like that!) 
top.gif

The scrub is awesome.. my face feels like a baby today! Eyeliner in the Stila pallet is extra amazing too!!

What else was there?? Oh - the notebook! I think notebooks are boring and never use them... so yeah, not for me, but it's still very pretty for people who are into taking notes!

All in all I liked the box... was it worth $100 to me? Not really. Will I buy the next one anyway? Probably!

I'm so upset I didn't get the fall box
icon_cry.gif
 I want that bag soooo bad.
banghead.gif

Enjoy your boxes ladies!

Latest posts

Back