PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know...I was hoping to purchase a box from a lovely lady who offered hers and not 15 minutes before I got the message, my 16 year old fell down the stairs and ended up in the hospital getting xrays on both ankles. Fortunately it's a mild sprain on one foot and a pretty nasty sprain on the other one. All my fun monies are going to co-pays this month. But, I seriously LOVE everything in this box!

Oh my, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter.  I am glad that they are just sprains. I pray for your daughters speedy recovery.  Medical bills truly suck.  I guess my only saving grace out of my woes, is that I have a shiny new bathroom and we didn't go over budge, we actual came in under.  

I couldn't take it, still at initiated!  So- I am no longer spoiler free...  I found it very enjoyable to watch the video and see the spoilers. 

I'm not so sure about the shopping bag, but there is always trade right?

SHOCKED.gif
Okay, if my box doesn't start moving from Gilroy, CA (not that it has even been picked up yet --- it only says the shipping info has been received) I am going to LOSE IT. It's been a week since I started stalking that damn reference number and nothing! At least I know I'm not alone...

But really...WHAT TO DO? I CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS!!

I can't help but think it's 
bs.gif

Especially when every day that goes by I feel more like  
eusa_wall.gif

whipping.gif
Why, Popsugar, whyyy???

Quote: Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I know...I was hoping to purchase a box from someone and a lovely lady offered hers and not 15 minutes before I got the message, my 16 year old fell down the stairs and ended up in the hospital getting xrays on both ankles. Fortunately it's a mild sprain on one foot and a pretty nasty sprain on the other one. All my fun monies are going to co-pays this month, so I had to say no.  But, I seriously LOVE everything in this box!

Oh no!  I hope your daughter gets better soon!  :-/

:SHOCKED: Okay, if my box doesn't start moving from Gilroy, CA (not that it has even been picked up yet --- it only says the shipping info has been received) I am going to LOSE IT. It's been a week since I started stalking that damn reference number and nothing! At least I know I'm not alone... But really...WHAT TO DO? I CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS!! I can't help but think it's :bs:          Especially when every day that goes by I feel more like  :eusa_wall:                :whipping: Why, Popsugar, whyyy???
Hahaha!! Exactly.

:SHOCKED: Okay, if my box doesn't start moving from Gilroy, CA (not that it has even been picked up yet --- it only says the shipping info has been received) I am going to LOSE IT. It's been a week since I started stalking that damn reference number and nothing! At least I know I'm not alone... But really...WHAT TO DO? I CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS!! I can't help but think it's :bs:          Especially when every day that goes by I feel more like  :eusa_wall:                :whipping: Why, Popsugar, whyyy???
THIS!!! Yes the exact same thing is happening to me!! Glad to be in misery with you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

^^^ This! I'm an 8 hour drive from Gilroy. Get the darn package moving already 😶

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice, mine too, it usually goes to WV then a day to transit to Norfolk, then out for delivery.  I hope to have it by Saturday.

Darn it! My box must be chilling with yours because it's in WV now. So I'm guessing it will take a day to get to my PO and then go out for delivery the day after? 

Quote: Originally Posted by christinef /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm in Colorado and having the same problem. Still initiated for fall and no shipping notice for the September box. They must not like us west people :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Glad I'm not alone though. Crossing my fingers it will be at my doorstep when I get home from work!

I'm in Colorado too and I'm experiencing all of the same. My Fall box is just chillin in Gilroy, CA with no movement since September 4th and nothing happening with September yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just a quick reminder, any buying/selling/trading must occur in the b/s/t area. If you are new, you need to be a member for at least 5 days and 15 forum posts before you can access the b/s/t area. This is for everyone's safe trading! Thanks! 
policeman.gif

I'm suffering too! In gilroy since 9/04. I'm near Seattle so it's a 13 hour drive. It looks amazing. Everyday I hope it will magically appear.

Quote: Originally Posted by juliesarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My ipsy looks super good this month too so september really could be the best month ever.

My ipsy looks awesome too! Love it! And my shipping for this box finally updated and it's an hour away with expected delivery for Saturday! Now if my Sept box would just ship... LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Darn it! My box must be chilling with yours because it's in WV now. So I'm guessing it will take a day to get to my PO and then go out for delivery the day after? 

Yep, that's about how mine works for me.  

When PS ships from CA it magically appears in MD after many days, then trots over to WV (another SP hub), then a day in transit to Norfolk, then to my PO THEN out for delivery (sometimes arriving at my PO and delivery day are the same, depends when the delivering PO gets FedEx (mine gets them at like 5 am usually).  My ETA is Saturday, sometimes I get lucky and get it a day early, but that's only if it moved out of WV last night/early this morning and is on it's way to Norfolk today and arrives at my PO tomorrow morning.    

Quote: Originally Posted by juliesarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm suffering too! In gilroy since 9/04. I'm near Seattle so it's a 13 hour drive. It looks amazing. Everyday I hope it will magically appear.

Same here! I just had a delivery from Hautelook show up out of the blue today (which has been more or less in the same "Shipping Label Has Been Created" state since last week) so I'm holding my breath that the same thing could be happening with my Fall Box...except for the fact that PS is Fedex and Hautelook was UPS 
bawling.gif

Here is what I don't understand how to go from being in Ohio where I live back to PA?  Smartpost is by far the worst I have ever seen.  Like I said I would gladly pay a few more dollars to have a decent transit time..

Date/Time Activity   Location  - 
  9/12/2013  -  Thursday
9:58 am Arrived at FedEx location   FEDEX SMARTPOST CLINTON, PA 12:37 am Departed FedEx location   FEDEX SMARTPOST GROVE CITY, OH  - 
  9/11/2013  -  Wednesday
10:04 pm Arrived at FedEx location   FEDEX SMARTPOST GROVE CITY, OH 3:44 am Departed FedEx location   GROVE CITY, OH  - 
  9/10/2013  -  Tuesday
3:23 pm Arrived at FedEx location   GROVE CITY, OH  - 
  9/06/2013  -  Friday

Ahhhh my boyfriend just texted me and said my popsugar box arrived!! I'll post a pic when I get back to my house!!

Latest posts

Back