PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box has been in transit in Sacramento since Thursday. I'm getting frustrated
worship.gif

Same here 
icon_cry.gif
 and since my box has to make it all the way to NY, I have no hope of seeing it by the end of this week.

Quote: Originally Posted by brainybeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by have2haveit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box has been in transit in Sacramento since Thursday. I'm getting frustrated
worship.gif

Same here 
icon_cry.gif
 and since my box has to make it all the way to NY, I have no hope of seeing it by the end of this week.

Back when the regular boxes all shipped from California this was the norm. It looks like it's stuck in Sacramento FOREVER and then BAM! It's at your door! It always took exactly 7 days from initiation to my apartment (in NYC). Mine still shows Sacramento since Thursday as well, but since it was initiated last Wednesday I'm guessing it comes tomorrow or Thursday. 
eusa_pray.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Back when the regular boxes all shipped from California this was the norm. It looks like it's stuck in Sacramento FOREVER and then BAM! It's at your door! It always took exactly 7 days from initiation to my apartment (in NYC). Mine still shows Sacramento since Thursday as well, but since it was initiated last Wednesday I'm guessing it comes tomorrow or Thursday. 
eusa_pray.gif

That is great to know...you've given me hope! Haha 
biggrin.gif

I can't wait to find out if there are any variations on any of the items! Excited and impatient either way.

Quote: Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My tracking just got updated. Its in Keasbey, NJ

Me too me too! That usually means it's coming tomorrow!!

Shocked nobody else has gotten theirs yet.... dying to see variations!

Quote: Quote: Originally Posted by ydlr20 

Me too me too! That usually means it's coming tomorrow!!

Shocked nobody else has gotten theirs yet.... dying to see variations!

Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine as well!  It landed in CT...just a hop skip and a jump to Boston.  
claps.gif

mine too, I hope to get it tomorrow or Thursday. I live at the jersey shore so it won't be long till I get my box. I'm going to hug it, kiss it and maybe make a candle light dinner. I've never stalked something so much in my life I might as well treat it nice lol :lovelovee:

So my box went from Connecticut this morning to Massachusetts this afternoon.  It's only 4 hours away from me - great right?  According to FedEx notifications, it arrived at a SmartPost facility in Mass and they expect delivery in 4 DAYS.  It's been wrong before, but gahhhhh.... 

sweeeeeet!!i'm liking the ring more from that pic.i wish it was at least gold plated tho.it'll be cute while it lasts!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

mine just showed up in Atlanta today, the city I live in, but expected delivery date is Friday - I guess this is where USPS kicks in. hopefully faster than that though. 

I live in Atlanta as well! When my package arrives in Atlanta, it normally takes an additional four days to reach me. I don't understand it!

Latest posts

Back