PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So about those cookies... or whatever they are. I gave one to my boyfriend to try first, and he spit it out. He thought I had given him a dog treat 
11dh.gif

The cookies are horrible.  I spit it out and threw the package away.  Soooo not what I expected.  BUT Im very happy with everything else.

Quote: Originally Posted by amdoerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So about those cookies... or whatever they are. I gave one to my boyfriend to try first, and he spit it out. He thought I had given him a dog treat 
11dh.gif

I was afraid of that when I read/saw the "flavors" I might leave them out of the counter at work as a "free to a good home" item.  

Quote: Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ahh! Now I am scared to try them...haha

Try with caution! I may give some to my dog as a treat... if he will even eat them

Received:

Stila Luxe Eyeshadow Palette
Goldfaden MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator
Beurre et Sel Rosemary Parmesan Cookies
Rachel Zoe Gold Knot Ring
Cynthia Vincent Shopper Bag ( I love the color I received!!)
Library of Flowers bubble bath in "The Forest" scent; I actually really like the scent
and Christian Lacroix notebook ( I am obsessed with the design!)
Ok here you go!!

Here is a more close up of the bag, outside of the palette and the back of the notebook I received:

I actually liked them. They're like an herb-y shortbread w/ nuts. I think they would be really good with an Alouette cheese spread or another similar creamy cheese spread on them

Your bag is my favorite pattern so far! I really hope I get the same one! Can you tell us if the snake pattern is silk screened on or if it is a fabric overlay? I can imagine it eventually wearing off if it is just printed on....thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by McMacy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I actually liked them. They're like an herb-y shortbread w/ nuts. I think they would be really good with an Alouette cheese spread or another similar creamy cheese spread on them

I'm glad you like them! If you'd like more you can have mine! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by McMacy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here is a more close up of the bag, outside of the palette and the back of the notebook I received:

omfgggg I LOVEEEEE your bag!!! I want that one!!!! **crosses fingers**  
7dh.gif

Mine and my sisters were both initiated last Wednesday but still doesn't appear to have been picked up.  I keep checking fedex obsessively... I want to see what variation I got....
mad.gif

I emailed popsugar and asked about the shipping bc I'm still in initiated and they said they haven't mailed it yet?!?!? Thanks for reaching out! Your Fall Style box is currently being packaged to perfection and should be shipping out within the next few days. Once it is, you will receive an email with your tracking information and we hope you enjoy it! Cheers, POPSUGAR Support

Just curious, I read on another blog that some people are selling their Fall Style boxes...I'm a new member so I can't do it for 3 days anyways, but I was wondering where this is at? I looked on the subscription box swap but all I really found were wishlists...?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm dying over how cool this box is!

This frustrates me because every month I get an email that says this...

"We are thrilled to let you know that this month's POPSUGAR Must Have box will be arriving soon. Keep an eye out for a shipment in the coming days, if you have not received it already!"

So clearly they send the monthly boxes out way before we get shipping notification, I would think the special edition boxes would be the same.

Latest posts

Back