Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm going to just start by saying I am a US customer and I look forward to buying more of these boxes. 

But, I think you are being unfair to the people who have something to say. I'm sorry it's not all positive, but nothing ever is. People have the right to their own opinion and you have the right to decide whether or not you want to read what they have said. I don't think that there are just complaints on this thread. It is people providing their own valid opinions and feelings regarding memebox (which is what I thought this thread is about). We are all fans of memebox if we weren't we wouldn't be here. But, nothing is perfect not even memebox (although it's a lot better than other boxes I've been subscribed to). I think that everyone has to right to feel how they want to feel and if people are not so happy about memebox and have something to say about it then I would like to hear it (the good and the bad). 
Yes, everyone can have opinions and this is certainly a place to come and share them. But she has a very valid point that this place has been pretty negative lately. I've started only reading through the updates to this thread at the end of the day instead of throughout it because of that. I think a lot of the negativity has been focused toward things that maybe shouldn't have gotten people quite so up-in-arms. But that's just my opinion. I don't generally expend a lot of energy getting pissed off at a company, I just stop giving them my money. This is a Beta for a company. They are testing out things and learning what works. If stability is something you look for in a box, this sure ain't the place to be, at least for a little while.

BUT, what I actually came on here to talk about... Has anyone else tried out the Hanskin BB from Box 6? Tried it today and it is a muuuuuuch better match for my skin than the previous ones! The finish is also matte, which surprised me since the dewy look is bigger in Korea. I also loved the coverage, barely needed to use concealer. Going to try it tomorrow with a CC cream underneath and see how that turns out as well, but so far I am thrilled with it! I've been using the full size one from Box 2 on a daily basis and I think it is just a touch too pale for me. I kinda of can't believe I am even saying that since usually the palest shades of foundation lines sold in the US are just barely pale enough to match me.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, everyone can have opinions and this is certainly a place to come and share them. But she has a very valid point that this place has been pretty negative lately. I've started only reading through the updates to this thread at the end of the day instead of throughout it because of that. I think a lot of the negativity has been focused toward things that maybe shouldn't have gotten people quite so up-in-arms. But that's just my opinion. I don't generally expend a lot of energy getting pissed off at a company, I just stop giving them my money. This is a Beta for a company. They are testing out things and learning what works. If stability is something you look for in a box, this sure ain't the place to be, at least for a little while.

BUT, what I actually came on here to talk about... Has anyone else tried out the Hanskin BB from Box 6? Tried it today and it is a muuuuuuch better match for my skin than the previous ones! The finish is also matte, which surprised me since the dewy look is bigger in Korea. I also loved the coverage, barely needed to use concealer. Going to try it tomorrow with a CC cream underneath and see how that turns out as well, but so far I am thrilled with it! I've been using the full size one from Box 2 on a daily basis and I think it is just a touch too pale for me. I kinda of can't believe I am even saying that since usually the palest shades of foundation lines sold in the US are just barely pale enough to match me.

First paragraph: You basically said everything I wanted to say in one small paragraph. (jealous of your ability to get to the point. I ramble and get heated and then run away crying lol)

Second paragraph: I get my memboxes sent to me complimentary for review so I NEVER know if I'm getting them or not. I didn't receive box #6 so I just e-mailed memebox to see if I was receiving one and they were like "oh we thought you'd be too overwhelmed to review #6 since we just sent out #5! We're so sorry we'll send it out right away!" LOL I was like , "uhmmm memebox is my favorite thing to review send it nowww!" I wish they would tell me whether or not they were sending me the box so I could buy it if they weren't! LOL

I am REAL excited to try that BB cream now! Have you tried the Missha Matte BB cream? I agree that most Korean BB's give the dewy look but I love the Missha one for a matte look! (I am also SUPER pale. I am either the first or second lightest shade in a foundation line!)

I personally am only complaining that my box was suppose to ship last week but I don't have tracking for it yet. XD I love the boxes and love the contents every. single. time, I just wish they handled the shipping problem for the people that selected EMS better, or at least gave us our tracking numbers already! It's the end of the week and I still don't know if it's shipped or not. >__<

That's my only complaint, and I am sorry if some people are getting offended. Don't even know if it was my comment that offended, but I have a legitimate concern. e____e; As soon as I get tracking for my superbox I'll be super happy and just rave about the contents, per usual. I even raved about the loreal!

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I personally am only complaining that my box was suppose to ship last week but I don't have tracking for it yet. XD I love the boxes and love the contents every. single. time, I just wish they handled the shipping problem for the people that selected EMS better, or at least gave us our tracking numbers already! It's the end of the week and I still don't know if it's shipped or not. >__<

That's my only complaint, and I am sorry if some people are getting offended. Don't even know if it was my comment that offended, but I have a legitimate concern. e____e; As soon as I get tracking for my superbox I'll be super happy and just rave about the contents, per usual. I even raved about the loreal!

No, see, that's a legit complaint! Have they gotten back to you yet about the shipping?I NEVER get tracking for my boxes the pink slip of doom just shows up in my mailbox and then I curse out my mailman LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

First paragraph: You basically said everything I wanted to say in one small paragraph. (jealous of your ability to get to the point. I ramble and get heated and then run away crying lol)

Second paragraph: I get my memboxes sent to me complimentary for review so I NEVER know if I'm getting them or not. I didn't receive box #6 so I just e-mailed memebox to see if I was receiving one and they were like "oh we thought you'd be too overwhelmed to review #6 since we just sent out #5! We're so sorry we'll send it out right away!" LOL I was like , "uhmmm memebox is my favorite thing to review send it nowww!" I wish they would tell me whether or not they were sending me the box so I could buy it if they weren't! LOL

I am REAL excited to try that BB cream now! Have you tried the Missha Matte BB cream? I agree that most Korean BB's give the dewy look but I love the Missha one for a matte look! (I am also SUPER pale. I am either the first or second lightest shade in a foundation line!)
Most of my experiments in the wonderful world of Korean cosmetics have been centered around skincare, so the BBs I've gotten in these boxes are the only ones I have used. Is the one you are talking about this one? If so, I might totally add that to my rapidly-becoming-out-of-control RRS haul I've been working on getting together this week! I had also added some Skin79 samples in there since that's the one I hear people going on and on about.

I made myself very clear in saying that there is a difference between having a legitimate complaint, or even feeling disappointed about something, and complaining about every single thing that is out of a companies control, complaining about things that have been stated repeatedly (IE: they are in a testing phase in their company and to expect some changes now and then) and so on. I have also repeatedly said people have the right to feel any way they want, especially bummed out when it comes to no longer being able to get boxes. But I read up there that memebox "tempted" them into buying boxes only to "take them away." And the arguments at this point are becoming absurd. Just as they have a right to complain about whatever the want, I have every right to say how exhausting it is to read endless negativity about a company that has obviously made a few mistakes, but has bent over backwards to fix them, and it's still not good enough for people. I think that people tend to get vindictive and start placing blame when there doesn't need to be blame placed in most situations. Are you bummed out about not getting memebox anymore? Sure, let's hear about it. But it really grinds my gears to constantly read things that I have repeatedly answered time and time again, or how people are making irrational demands of a company that is clearly just trying to find their footing, and at the same time make sure everyone is happy, which is just not possible. I tend to ramble so here's the shortened version: People can complain all the want. But I believe I also can tell them I'm tired of hearing them complain. If this is how this thread is going to be until this all blows over, then I will kindly show myself out and wait for it to die down before I continue commenting. I have never had a problem with people's negative opinions or concerns with any other box in any other thread because as you said, people are entitled to say what they want. But I become offended when people start ripping apart a company that I know means well and I know is being transparent and doing whatever they can to not only be successful, but also to make their customers happy. If it is negatively affecting the company to ship worldwide, then I think they did the right thing in giving everyone a month's notice to say that they are no longer shipping worldwide. I don't feel that a company should start getting compared to other failed or dishonest companies just for doing something that not everyone is happy with. I do not  have issues with people voicing their concerns or disappointments.  I have a huge issue with people jumping the gun, drawing conclusions, or bad-mouthing for no reason. Maybe I came off a bit unfair or a bit callous, but I speak my mind and that's what I was thinking at the time. Just as they're allowed to complain endlessly, I'm allowed to say how I feel about it.
I honestly don't give a ........ what people have to say lol. It's just words and a difference in viewpoints to me. Everyone sees things differently. The only reason I said anything is because I felt as though you were pushing a little too much. But again it's a difference in viewpoints...which makes this forum so great.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Most of my experiments in the wonderful world of Korean cosmetics have been centered around skincare, so the BBs I've gotten in these boxes are the only ones I have used. Is the one you are talking about this one? If so, I might totally add that to my rapidly-becoming-out-of-control RRS haul I've been working on getting together this week! I had also added some Skin79 samples in there since that's the one I hear people going on and on about.

Yep that's the one! I really love that BB cream for matte looks. My favorite BB is the Absolute Total Diamond BB cream from skin79 but it does give a more dewy look. I mattify it with a powder though because I just love the coverage and the way it feels on my skin so much!

Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I honestly don't give a ........ what people have to say lol. It's just words and a difference in viewpoints to me. Everyone sees things differently. The only reason I said anything is because I felt as though you were pushing a little too much. But again it's a difference in viewpoints...which makes this forum so great.

hahahaha I hear you! You're also entitled to tell me I was pushing a bit too much. I won't deny I'm a bit nasty sometimes but it takes a lot to push me to that point and I just kind of had it up to here with the endless slew of complaining. I kind of snapped. Totally back to normal now...sort of...
icon_smile.gif

Been following this thread lately and while it's extremely disappointing, I'm not entirely surprised by the latest developments. There are many reasons which could have led MeMeBox to make the decision of ceasing its international operations (at least temporarily) outside of US, Japan, ect. Whether it's from a profit standpoint or issues with customs, I'm not as interested in why they've made such a decision but rather in how they are going to resolve some of the problems that results from it.

For starters, are they going to refund prepaid boxes that have a ship date later than March 31st? If so, would it be automatic or does the refund have to be requested?

If they plan to honor all prepaid boxes regardless of scheduled ship date, would it be an option to cancel any pending orders for a refund by request?

What happens to any remaining credit/balances for customers who can no longer order from MeMeBox from this point through the period prior to, and after the cut-off date?

I think how they handle these issues will determine whether or not I would continue to do business with them. With that said I still believe MeMeBox has every intention of making its customers happy, and I enjoy the products I've discovered through them very much.

@MissJexie, I'm going to make an assumption here ( and sorry if I end up making an ass out of you and me
add_twinkle.gif
) and say that I think the reason you were being a tad "pushy" was because you're very invested in the people that have came to know this service by your recommendation. From your posts I can tell you're a very compassionate person and may somehow even feel personally responsible that some of the ladies here aren't happy with the service simply because you were the one who introduced it to us. I just want to tell you that you are absolutely wonderful and please don't be so hard on yourself if we are in any way disappointed/frustrated/didn't get what we expected from MeMeBox because you've been nothing but patient and super super helpful.

I'm sorry to hear that those outside of US, Canada, & Japan will not be able to get memebox soon. I too went ahead and took a screen shot of my orders, there is something comforting about that. I am excited to see what the new website will look like. I hope it will give them everything they are looking for. I'm still looking forward to ordering my next box.

Quote: Originally Posted by coralpeonies /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Been following this thread lately and while it's extremely disappointing, I'm not entirely surprised by the latest developments. There are many reasons which could have led MeMeBox to make the decision of ceasing its international operations (at least temporarily) outside of US, Japan, ect. Whether it's from a profit standpoint or issues with customs, I'm not as interested in why they've made such a decision but rather in how they are going to resolve some of the problems that results from it.

For starters, are they going to refund prepaid boxes that have a ship date later than March 31st? If so, would it be automatic or does the refund have to be requested?

If they plan to honor all prepaid boxes regardless of scheduled ship date, would it be an option to cancel any pending orders for a refund by request?

What happens to any remaining credit/balances for customers who can no longer order from MeMeBox from this point through the period prior to, and after the cut-off date?

I think how they handle these issues will determine whether or not I would continue to do business with them. With that said I still believe MeMeBox has every intention of making its customers happy, and I enjoy the products I've discovered through them very much.

@MissJexie, I'm going to make an assumption here ( and sorry if I end up making an ass out of you and me
add_twinkle.gif
) and say that I think the reason you were being a tad "pushy" was because you're very invested in the people that have came to know this service by your recommendation. From your posts I can tell you're a very compassionate person and may somehow even feel personally responsible that some of the ladies here aren't happy with the service simply because you were the one who introduced it to us. I just want to tell you that you are absolutely wonderful and please don't be so hard on yourself if we are in any way disappointed/frustrated/didn't get what we expected from MeMeBox because you've been nothing but patient and super super helpful.

Nope you're absolutely correct. Granted I still stand by Memebox 100% and do feel like they've always been very upfront with me and overly apologetic and willing to fix any issue that people have, and it makes me upset when people start throwing assumptions around about a company that I truly and genuinely think is trying their best to not only be successful, but also make their customers happy. That can sometimes be a tough balance for a new company.

I definitely let my sass come out a little bit, but the SAME thing would happen the other way around if Memebox started treating people that I referred poorly in any way. I really think that people need to take a deep breath, and realize that while the situation sucks, they have a customer service team and they can be contacted with any questions or concerns about future shipments. I just sent them an e-mail about something else, so rather than overload them with more e-mails I decided to wait for a response for my first question and let individual customers e-mail them with their individual concerns.

I do feel a bit responsible, but I also can't take responsibility for the people who jumped in head-first, bought up every single box they could before even receiving one, and then getting angry when it's not what they expected. Just like any subscription box, it's a mystery what you're going to get. And just like any other company, things can change or be adjusted over time, and when you're buying boxes months and months in advance, that's kind of a risk you're signing up to take. This is definitely something Memebox should be held accountable for as well, but they were repsonding to the overwhelming demand of people e-mailing and demanding they release another box etc etc.

I am giving you a hug through the screen
hugs3.gif
Thanks for being a peach! I agree that I will pull out from my partnership with them if and ONLY if, they handle international customer concerns poorly from here on out. I highly doubt that is going to happen though. If someone doesn't get an answer from memebox within a few days on these issues, please let me know and I will contact them and see if I can get a response!

Now I bought boxes, pretty much every one, and I knew what I was doing, but I also realized I wanted to try Korean skin care and makeup and I have to say I have absolutely no negatives at this point. I haven't gotten angry or complained cause to me there is no reason to do so. I was even happy when they duplicated the item from box 1 in box 6 and the lip gloss. I didn't get box 1, so I was thrilled and I really think that was the case for most of us. We didn't get in till box 2 so we missed that item. So I'm happy. No regrets! I know its a mystery as to what we are getting and I think its great. It's fun opening a box and seeing items for the first time in your life and checking them out. I do question the people who do jump in and buy and then complain because it's not e right color or they didn't get BB cream enough. Or the package didn't have enough value for them or as a day or two late. It's coming from over seas for goodness sakes! Also To Korean English is a second language and their culture is totally different. I applaud the fact that they are even considering doing what they are doing. Go Memebox! I hope they do well. So other countries didn't work out. While I feel bad for those customers in other countries, I applaud Memebox for even trying. It had to cost them well to set up bloggers etc. to get the word out and now they can't do it. At least they gave it a go and gave good notice to their customers so they could use up points etc or order what they wanted from the store. Well, I am honored to try out Memebox and to keep trying as long as I can. They have been so generous in their boxes. I don't know too many boxes that put so much in their boxes like Memebox does. Also I want to thank MissJexie for her thoughtfulness and time she has put in and her concern!!!! I would like to add that I feel like Memebox as good as a company I feel they are should inform people what exactly is happening and why they need to pull out of a certain country. As a customer it is really hard to sit in limbo and not know the circumstances of what has happened. There are boxes at are suppose to come after the March 31 deadline, are those still coming. How long can we order and if it is scheduled to come after March 31 will I get it. Memebox should let these wonderful ladies know. I feel for the ladies in the other countries. I wouldn't want to be them. And feel like I wasn't supported by anyone. That is hard. I slept on this last night and it really bothered me as I also have invested in this company as these other ladies had and how would I feel. So I have to say, that Memebox needs to be more forthcoming with information to these ladies.

I don't really think this thread has been so full of negative feelings lately apart from two occasions when they included non-Korean products and a repeated lipgloss. I don't feel tempted into buying and then dropped. But I feel sad and disappointed and I think I have the right to say so. Memebox has been by far my favourite subscription beauty box and I DID mention that in every email I wrote them, even if I wrote about some of my concerns or sth I wasn't that happy about.

But now it's a totally different thing because I really feel left out alone and still no legit reasons - or any reasons at all - were provided. If it's about the shipping costs, they could just make them higher. I don't know if it's about the customs, because I had no trouble whatsoever with getting even one single box. I don't know if it's about the costs in general because it's not like they have seperate CS or offices in Europe.

It may be true that they're doing what's best for them but certainly not for us. So it's not surprising that people from Europe have definately different feelings about it than those of you located in the US as you'll still be getting your boxes.

What's more, again they did not really clarify the situation fully, because we still don't know what's gonna happen to our orders on future boxes. And if we can order till March 31, will we still get Memeboxes bought in that period of time but planned for shipping later?

I had a really bad day yesterday - as many of my days have been lately - and getting that email in the evening made me cry. I'm sorry if I sound whiny or hysterical or not understanding enough but getting my boxes was sth that gave me lots of joy in not that happy reality.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't really think this thread has been so full of negative feelings lately apart from two occasions when they included non-Korean products and a repeated lipgloss. I don't feel tempted into buying and then dropped. But I feel sad and disappointed and I think I have the right to say so. Memebox has been by far my favourite subscription beauty box and I DID mention that in every email I wrote them, even if I wrote about some of my concerns or sth I wasn't that happy about.

But now it's a totally different thing because I really feel left out alone and still no legit reasons - or any reasons at all - were provided. If it's about the shipping costs, they could just make them higher. I don't know if it's about the customs, because I had no trouble whatsoever with getting even one single box. I don't know if it's about the costs in general because it's not like they have seperate CS or offices in Europe.

It may be true that they're doing what's best for them but certainly not for us. So it's not surprising that people from Europe have definately different feelings about it than those of you located in the US as you'll still be getting your boxes.

What's more, again they did not really clarify the situation fully, because we still don't know what's gonna happen to our orders on future boxes. And if we can order till March 31, will we still get Memeboxes bought in that period of time but planned for shipping later?

I had a really bad day yesterday - as many of my days have been lately - and getting that email in the evening made me cry. I'm sorry if I sound whiny or hysterical or not understanding enough but getting my boxes was sth that gave me lots of joy in not that happy reality.

I am really sorry! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't want anyone to cry! You are absolutely justified in feeling sad and wanting answers, I just think that we all have to take a deep breath and ask memebox the questions that need to get answered first and then go from there. You're right, they should clarify the situation fully, and hopefully you will e-mail them and get the questions that you have answered in full. I really hope they can sort this all out and hopefully give you a little bit of piece of mind.

I hope you can find another subscription box that makes you happy, or maybe once memebox find their footing they will be able to expand again in the future!

I don't really think this thread has been so full of negative feelings lately apart from two occasions when they included non-Korean products and a repeated lipgloss. I don't feel tempted into buying and then dropped. But I feel sad and disappointed and I think I have the right to say so. Memebox has been by far my favourite subscription beauty box and I DID mention that in every email I wrote them, even if I wrote about some of my concerns or sth I wasn't that happy about. But now it's a totally different thing because I really feel left out alone and still no legit reasons - or any reasons at all - were provided. If it's about the shipping costs, they could just make them higher. I don't know if it's about the customs, because I had no trouble whatsoever with getting even one single box. I don't know if it's about the costs in general because it's not like they have seperate CS or offices in Europe. It may be true that they're doing what's best for them but certainly not for us. So it's not surprising that people from Europe have definately different feelings about it than those of you located in the US as you'll still be getting your boxes. What's more, again they did not really clarify the situation fully, because we still don't know what's gonna happen to our orders on future boxes. And if we can order till March 31, will we still get Memeboxes bought in that period of time but planned for shipping later? I had a really bad day yesterday - as many of my days have been lately - and getting that email in the evening made me cry. I'm sorry if I sound whiny or hysterical or not understanding enough but getting my boxes was sth that gave me lots of joy in not that happy reality.
Feel the same way :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I was one of the first people in Poland who started to order Memebox... I love Korean cosmetics and fortunately often buy on eBay and gmarket so...It's not the end of my adventure with Korean cosmetics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I don't really think this thread has been so full of negative feelings lately apart from two occasions when they included non-Korean products and a repeated lipgloss. I don't feel tempted into buying and then dropped. But I feel sad and disappointed and I think I have the right to say so. Memebox has been by far my favourite subscription beauty box and I DID mention that in every email I wrote them, even if I wrote about some of my concerns or sth I wasn't that happy about. But now it's a totally different thing because I really feel left out alone and still no legit reasons - or any reasons at all - were provided. If it's about the shipping costs, they could just make them higher. I don't know if it's about the customs, because I had no trouble whatsoever with getting even one single box. I don't know if it's about the costs in general because it's not like they have seperate CS or offices in Europe. It may be true that they're doing what's best for them but certainly not for us. So it's not surprising that people from Europe have definately different feelings about it than those of you located in the US as you'll still be getting your boxes. What's more, again they did not really clarify the situation fully, because we still don't know what's gonna happen to our orders on future boxes. And if we can order till March 31, will we still get Memeboxes bought in that period of time but planned for shipping later? I had a really bad day yesterday - as many of my days have been lately - and getting that email in the evening made me cry. I'm sorry if I sound whiny or hysterical or not understanding enough but getting my boxes was sth that gave me lots of joy in not that happy reality.
I have to say this is exactly how I feel . That's why I left the thread last night and will again after this post. I never complained over the same products in previous boxes I wasn't bothered. How are we suppose to feel after receiving that email nothing was explained zmeurope sales have actually rose a lot memebox did tell me that. I think although I'm still awaiting an answer to me email I do have a right to feel fed up. And you missed the point totally about gift on subscription boxes as appose to trying to sell individual products Ina company say golfclubs and label them gifts yes that is illegal. If I ordered goods from meme shop I would expect the parcel to be not labelled gift. Yes I'm glad you miss jexxie let us in to this box and thank you but when people have not had previous issues you round on us as though it's in spite. We payed for our boxes and also plenty after the shipping date and as nothing was explained in the email which it should we are in limbo. Chancing we will get a reply. The problem with the internet is you don't know how that person wrote it. So yes miss jexxie last night it came a cross from you as rude and arsey with the attitude of I'm a blogger and don't pay anyway for a box.'im glad that others in the thread understood how the European and Australians were feeling a little miffed. Not to read as arsey thread sorry.

Hi there I just went on to screen shot my memebox orders as I also used my points up on the make up box last night and it is blank it says website cannot be found. Tried multiple servers and nothing can any of you get onto the memebox website .

Hi there I just went on to screen shot my memebox orders as I also used my points up on the make up box last night and it is blank it says website cannot be found. Tried multiple servers and nothing can any of you get onto the memebox website .
Hi, in the email, that I've received, they stated that it will be down for maintenance. I believe it's to update the site (possible new platform?) to reflect the changes.

Hi, in the email, that I've received, they stated that it will be down for maintenance. I believe it's to update the site (possible new platform?) to reflect the changes.
Oh thank you I can't get nothing up. Will read email again as I thought it was closing for new one nearer to end of march cheers for update

Oh thank you I can't get nothing up. Will read email again as I thought it was closing for new one nearer to end of march cheers for update
When i go to the website i get a message saying: "Sorry we are down for maintenance. We;'ll be back shortly with a newer, more intuitive website platform. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] See you soon. Memebox"

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I made myself very clear in saying that there is a difference between having a legitimate complaint, or even feeling disappointed about something, and complaining about every single thing that is out of a companies control, complaining about things that have been stated repeatedly .....
I really don't know how you can distinguish a legitimate complaint from this unjustified one. I can agree that people often have concerns about many irrelevant things however everybody may have another point of view and what is important for you may be completely insignificant for anybody else.

Such a forum is a place where one can present a point of view I don't like but I have to accept this. One doe's not like getting the same lip gloss for the second time, another one is angry because of lacking the shipping number and somebody else would like Memebox to ship to her country. I cannot say which complaint is justified and can you?

Latest posts

Back