Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Dr.Jart's BB Cream and Kerasys essence from #6. I used Kerasys today morning and I have shiny but light hair. Anyone used CLIVE from #6.2? What do you think about it?

i just want my lucky box!  now that they pushed back the shipping date i'm worried i won't get it before i move...and i can't give them THAT address bc we're buying a house, so if closing gets pushed back for some reason then i won't be able to get it at the new house either!  GAHHHHHH

Quote: Originally Posted by llgemini /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i just moved here from another state to be with my fi, no friends yet!  and i can't rely on change of address forms - esp since this will be my third address since january!  I already don't get quite a bit of the mail from my last address - we shall see!

i just moved here from another state to be with my fi, no friends yet!  and i can't rely on change of address forms - esp since this will be my third address since january!  I already don't get quite a bit of the mail from my last address - we shall see!
I don't know if this would work but the idea popped into my head. The po will hold your mail for you with little advanced warning. Perhaps try having it held if the move is imminent and I do think you can pick up the mail yourself (although I've only ever had mail delivered after a hold). I've only used a hold while out of town so who knows if theyre actually holding it until the day I return but it might be worth a shot.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know if this would work but the idea popped into my head. The po will hold your mail for you with little advanced warning. Perhaps try having it held if the move is imminent and I do think you can pick up the mail yourself (although I've only ever had mail delivered after a hold). I've only used a hold while out of town so who knows if theyre actually holding it until the day I return but it might be worth a shot.
now THAT i didn't think of!  Good call - I may do that!  And you only need 24 hours notice to hold mail I believe!

Quote: Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  now THAT i didn't think of!  Good call - I may do that!  And you only need 24 hours notice to hold mail I believe!
Yeah you do only need 24 hours notice.  They can hold it up to 30 days also, and you can do it online. It's really easy!

I'm really excited to see super box two. I might get that instead of box 10,if its still available after I get to see the contents.

Quote:Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sb1 on its way to me too.

Oredred mine on Monday and it still has not been shipped :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /:mad:

Oredred mine on Monday and it still has not been shipped :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /:mad:
My box six still says shipping pending, I have received this box. I take it all with a pinch, or a handful, of salt.

My box six still says shipping pending, I have received this box. I take it all with a pinch, or a handful, of salt.

Did you get shipping confirmation tho?

Did you get shipping confirmation tho?
Yeah, but about three or four days later

Quote: Originally Posted by Plushy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oredred mine on Monday and it still has not been shipped
frown.gif
frown.gif

I pre-ordered mine, had those shipping problems (the EMS thing), and mine still hasn't shipped. I'm getting aggravated.

Latest posts

Back