Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shinystars88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You can do both... I would review the box as a whole and then if the products have individual pages review them as well and you receive 1 point/ 1$ per review. Im waiting for my first box to come to do reviews. I kinda feel likes it cheating though to review on products you didn't get or want to get just to get the points. Although they do not check and they don't really care what you write, they give you the points anyway so you could rack up many points by doing lots of silly reviews. 
they don't anymore they wrote me that they will now stop doing this as people were abusing this option:/ and commenting on stuff they did not own.

Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  they don't anymore they wrote me that they will now stop doing this as people were abusing this option:/ and commenting on stuff they did not own.
Oh Ok... Im glad they did that!

I received my 6-2 box yesterday. For those of you you that have box 6-2 already how many of those CLIV- Collagen Resurgence Laser Ampoule did you get?  Also for those of you that live i the states and miss the mailman when they deliver and get that sorry we missed you slip. You can sign the back of it and check the box that says something along the lines of please redeliver it and place it on where ever you want them to place it such as your porch. Just leave it attached to your mailbox and they will redeliver it with no problem you wont even have to wait for the mailman and sign for it.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You can't do this with the express packages; I don't know why. My cards that I've gotten have specifically stated they won't leave it if you sign it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a shame people had to abuse it. Possibly they can do something like Birchbox does in the future and only allow people to review items they've received in their memeboxes or purchased separately. I have noticed reviews on items that are NEW to the shop and there's no way people already have the items purchased and in hand that quickly.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It's a shame people had to abuse it. Possibly they can do something like Birchbox does in the future and only allow people to review items they've received in their memeboxes or purchased separately. I have noticed reviews on items that are NEW to the shop and there's no way people already have the items purchased and in hand that quickly.
There's always somebody who just tries to be way too smart... It's a pity though that all of us lost the possibility to gather points through writing reviews. They don't give any points for that anymore :/ Hope they'll work out sth like Glossybox that you only get surveys of the boxes or products you bought and you get points for those.

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can't do this with the express packages; I don't know why. My cards that I've gotten have specifically stated they won't leave it if you sign it.

Hmmmm I wonder why. My mailman let me do it. 

Hmmmm I wonder why. My mailman let me do it. 
Heh, he probably understands the struggle of getting to the post office. I never tried doing it personally but I've seen some others comment that they wouldn't leave it. I guess it never hurts to try!

Quote: Originally Posted by ellesnails /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A lot of Korean packages I get on eBay require singing, even though they aren't express. I wonder if the standard Memebox shipped boxes require signature? If they do, that method will work for them. I've did it in the past for a lot of Korean shipments. But not for EMS shipments.

It actually annoys me that a lot of times Korean sellers ship "registered mail" because I hate signing for items I pay $10 for. >__<

Quote: Originally Posted by inciaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Moonbunny, in my 6-2 there was one 8ml ampoule and two samples of same thing, plus two samples of something else from the same brand (yellow photo on the sample)

I guess I got lucky or something because I got 2 of the 8ml ampoules

I'm loving some of the new arrivals on their website. I'm hoping a few will make it into my box. Like the RECIPE BY NATURE's Cleansing Oil - Rose or the cute ETUDE HOUSE's Mini Me Perfumed Mist. Anything new your hoping makes it's way into a box.

I'm loving some of the new arrivals on their website. I'm hoping a few will make it into my box. Like the RECIPE BY NATURE's Cleansing Oil - Rose or the cute ETUDE HOUSE's Mini Me Perfumed Mist. Anything new your hoping makes it's way into a box.
Yeah they're shop is getting better by the day. Lots of interesting stuff on there.

When I looked at the new arrivals this is what I looked like:

Jake_sparkly_eyes.gif

I LOVE Etude House/Skinfood/Thefaceshop so I'm hoping some of these are included in future boxes!

i love the hair perfumes, in fact the new products i do like and would definatley be delighted to have extra by including in my box. i would also like the sparkling powder sachets as well.a few more face sheet masks to add to my collection.ooh and i love the skin food black sugar mask.

The new arrivals are AMAZING! I have been waiting for these products for awhile now! The prices aren't too bad too. Hopefully we start seeing some of these branded samples in our boxes too! I was surprised that bad banila co products in one of the earlier memeboxes, and i think that was the reason i joined. I really love banila co and dr jart products!

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

With the Arrival of the new Make up I really want to get superbox 2. Hopefully I get some of new stuff!

Yes this is what I need to know!! If they're included I'm in.

Latest posts

Back