Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The SN-T Plant Stem Cell Cream (memebox calls it "Goddess Cream" I believe) is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to my face. I put it on before I go to bed and it has completely transformed my face. My skin is so moisturized and soft, but the cream completely absorbs so there's no oily residue when I wake up. It's AWESOME they're putting it in the Superbox because more people need to know about it!!

Aaah! This is the only reason why I'm considering this superbox! I wanna try!

I hope this isn't against the MUT rules, if it is a mod can totally delete this, but I'm doing a giveaway on my blog that ends tonight and it includes a few of the items from the superbox including the plant stem cell cream if you're interested you should enter before it's over! (It's US only, though!)

got my box 6 today I'm really like it,the lipgloss is different to ones i have received in other korean ,japanese boxes from this brand so imm not to worried. but the girls at work can have it. i have put in the box for work.

like the photo of super box.that looks great. I'm glad they have sorted the labels out for customs. i know in that memebox is down as sub boxes at customs we shouldn't have issues now its flagged ,but the super boxes I'm not so sure with the value they may well  get stopped,one of the main reasons for not buying.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope this isn't against the MUT rules, if it is a mod can totally delete this, but I'm doing a giveaway on my blog that ends tonight and it includes a few of the items from the superbox including the plant stem cell cream if you're interested you should enter before it's over! (It's US only, though!)
AAAHHHH!!!!  Entering~! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xoxoxo

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YES YES YES!!  I only have like 25 points so it'll still be expensive.. aahhh so torn!  What are you gonna do? lol

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  YES YES YES!!  I only have like 25 points so it'll still be expensive.. aahhh so torn!  What are you gonna do? lol
I have 31.14 points saved up lol

But I really can't buy this :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> if it stops at customs I have to send a link for the box and then it's over 43 eur and I will pay VAT and taxes on top of the 69.99usd, no matter the discount I get when buying it... I will be crying here, but I really can't :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok, stupid question so I can take my mind off of Superbox:

I now have box 3, 4 and 5 in front of me and a 35 (well, 34 till 15th March) years old face in need of some korean care.

Where should I start? What should I use? Any expert advice? Please...

But I really can't buy this :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> if it stops at customs I have to send a link for the box and then it's over 43 eur and I will pay VAT and taxes on top of the 69.99usd, no matter the discount I get when buying it... I will be crying here, but I really can't :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
this is why i haven't got the super boxes as they are more money the boxes will get picked in customs ,i know the regular boxes are now on the sub box list for clearance in the uk ,but with the cost of super box say at 45 and 69 that could cost us dearly with customs charges.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  this is why i haven't got the super boxes as they are more money the boxes will get picked in customs ,i know the regular boxes are now on the sub box list for clearance in the uk ,but with the cost of super box say at 45 and 69 that could cost us dearly with customs charges.
Thats why I only got SP #2, cause that one is still below 43 eur, including postage... I really can't afford the risk.

LOVE this box, but it is basically a skincare box, minus the lip product. It's weird... because they have a skincare box, too. I wonder if there will be repeats?

I can't wait to get it, even though I was unhappy with the way they handled the EMS situation with my superbox.

I'll probably buy the superboxes only because I really like the thought of having full-sized items.

I've got my #6-2 yesterday, I'm very happy with it! And to think I was so crushed when I saw that #6 is sold out! I guess so far I'm pretty lucky - got #5 with no Lo'Oreal and #6-2 with an ampoule instead of lip gloss ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If anyone form Poland is not happy with what you've got in your Memeboxes I'm more than happy to swap - I need to have some skincare at my parents house so I don't have to bring it from UK.

Oh wow :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that sucks. Do you have family here that can send it to you/bring it to you? lol

Just FYI, I got a response from CS in regards to points: Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us! For Memebox #9, it is only available through Celery, which is pre-order system, and for purchase through Celery, you cannot use points unfortunately. However, we will have normal order for Memebox #10 and for that purchase, you can use Memebox points :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for your understanding and if you have any question, please let us know.

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just FYI, I got a response from CS in regards to points:

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

For Memebox #9, it is only available through Celery, which is pre-order system, and for purchase through Celery, you cannot use points unfortunately.
However, we will have normal order for Memebox #10 and for that purchase, you can use Memebox points
smile.gif

Thanks for your understanding and if you have any question, please let us know.
Yay! That's good news! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Patantao

Are you sure that you will pay tax, vat on the value 69.99$??

I always paid my taxes to what I paid 69.99 - 31.14 = 38.85
It is less than 43 euros ...

Patantao Are you sure that you will pay tax, vat on the value 69.99$?? I always paid my taxes to what I paid 69.99 - 31.14 = 38.85 It is less than 43 euros ...
The problem is that it doesnt matter that I use the points and pay only 38.85. The box cost 69.99 and if it stops at customs I have to send, among other things, a link to the site. They will tax me over the cost of the box and not the payment :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just FYI, I got a response from CS in regards to points: Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us! For Memebox #9, it is only available through Celery, which is pre-order system, and for purchase through Celery, you cannot use points unfortunately. However, we will have normal order for Memebox #10 and for that purchase, you can use Memebox points :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for your understanding and if you have any question, please let us know.
Great news, looks like my next box will be #10' assuming I can order it before it's sold out, I have points I am so ready to use on a box!

The problem is that it doesnt matter that I use the points and pay only 38.85. The box cost 69.99 and if it stops at customs I have to send, among other things, a link to the site. They will tax me over the cost of the box and not the payment
frown.gif

I could be wrong, but in the EU pay vat and tax rates on the invoice - from what you paid. Points are simply discount. Since there is no tax discount. Stores always do discounts. To the office of submitting paypal page.

I'm sorry, my english is bad. I do not know if you understand me ...

Latest posts

Back