Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crying inside,  wish I bought the 6.2 box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_neutral.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Crying inside,  wish I bought the 6.2 box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_neutral.gif

But you do know that these pics are of Superbox 1 not a 6-2 box?

I am really tempted to get this box! I really want to try the SN-T Plant Stem Cell Cream and the Anti-aging solution stuff. I mean, I don't have any wrinkles yet, but Korean skin care has inspired be to take better care of my skin, and prevention doesn't hurt! Also, I wouldn't be against trying the other items in the box. The orange lip/cheek product is probably the only thing I'm hesitant about. 

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The SN-T Plant Stem Cell Cream (memebox calls it "Goddess Cream" I believe) is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to my face. I put it on before I go to bed and it has completely transformed my face. My skin is so moisturized and soft, but the cream completely absorbs so there's no oily residue when I wake up. It's AWESOME they're putting it in the Superbox because more people need to know about it!!
I bought this cream two weeks ago, but reading all those good things about it I am just about buying SB1. I still have more than 35 points so it will be a great deal I hope.

Quote: Originally Posted by migasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  memebox

spoiler
Super box #1

Thank you so much for all those pics. Except this orange stuff it looks great for me.

Migasa, box is great:). Unfortunately I have dry skin so few products are not proper for me. I will not order it. I wait now for Makeup Edition :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

look, ticked gift and value 15.99$

well done!
I've noticed that my Box 5-2 also had the same value given. Guess they're trying not to give us trouble with the customs.

and I wait now for Superbox#3, 8,9
laughno.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaperelka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Migasa, box is great:). Unfortunately I have dry skin so few products are not proper for me. I will not order it. I wait now for Makeup Edition
smile.gif
Crazy girls
wink.gif
And I'm fighting with myself not to order any Superboxes...

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  But you do know that these pics are of Superbox 1 not a 6-2 box?
Oh ok, thanks, Ill go check it out
biggrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just saw they took the Jewelry Beta section off the site. I can't imagine it did very well... At all.

Koreans have good taste in costume jewelry but probaly dont know what the rest of the world likes. Little Black Bag introduced me to Bauble Bar and they do very well and sell most wanted styles, Their jewelry are made of sturdy costume metals and come in a little drawstring baggie. Maybe someone could pass the word on to meme about Bauble Bar.

I just bought the superbox 1 with my points. I like what's in the box and I didn't want to risk not being able to use my points on future boxes. 

Quote: Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just bought the superbox 1 with my points. I like what's in the box and I didn't want to risk not being able to use my points on future boxes. 
I did the same for the same reason.

Oh, I can't wait till I get my SB #1. It looks awesome!A. All of it! The orange has me a little concerned but every bit of the rest is downright awesome! So glad I got it! Now, just have to wait for snail mail!!! LOL. : )

Has anyone found that there favorite items from the memeboxes are not available on the site. It's honestly disappointing because I have no idea where to get these items. I can't order them from Korea. The reason I started buying the boxes were to finds items that I loved that I could also purchase of the website. 

I used my points to get a primer on the site today. Probably won't be getting eleven as I have a huge stash atm. Waiting for7,8,9,10 and lucky still though.

Quote:Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The SN-T Plant Stem Cell Cream (memebox calls it "Goddess Cream" I believe) is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to my face. I put it on before I go to bed and it has completely transformed my face. My skin is so moisturized and soft, but the cream completely absorbs so there's no oily residue when I wake up. It's AWESOME they're putting it in the Superbox because more people need to know about it!!

Aaah! This is the only reason why I'm considering this superbox! I wanna try!

Latest posts

Back