Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my 6.2 box!!! Very happy with it and I actually love that there was a repeat with the mist! And I am so glad I have the collagen ampoule I have enough lipglosses already ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't like lipgloss. Tiny and no better than drugstore IMO.

Quote: Originally Posted by Aga Atarii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  don't worry I heard it's an amazing one!! you can always trade with someone I see a lot of Polish girls around here ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Nie przejmowac sie tylko czekac na nastepny boks!! buziaks
exactly!

(dokładnie ;-) )

don't worry I heard it's an amazing one!!
The problem is that most of us  have got one already and that's enough to say whether we like it or not. Anyway lucky you to get the ampoule.

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The problem is that most of us  have got one already and that's enough to say whether we like it or not. Anyway lucky you to get the ampoule.
I understand but still a bit odd  as usually second versions like the (6.2) are worse then the original .

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box #6 this morning and at least my lip gloss is a different color! Yeah! So at least I got variety! I hope everyone gets a different color! It makes getting the same product just a little easier to swallow!
I' hopping for that too, since I just got box 4 (with that lipgloss) and box 6 won't take much longer...

I got my box #6 this morning and at least my lip gloss is a different color! Yeah! So at least I got variety! I hope everyone gets a different color! It makes getting the same product just a little easier to swallow!
That's nice - I would so like to get a different color! Fingers crossed
rolleyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any idea when? lol I am that curious hehehe
Me too, me too! Ja też
biggrin.gif

don't worry I heard it's an amazing one!! you can always trade with someone I see a lot of Polish girls around here ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Nie przejmowac sie tylko czekac na nastepny boks!! buziaks
Lucky you, but the advice is good - hope to get lots of amazing boxes yet. Zazdraszczam pozytywnie
wink.gif

Well, I've got exactly the same colour as a few weeks ago:( What's more I have got tons of lip glosses in my drawer and I could use them as body balm probably. What colour have you got this time? My is LR107 Veil Rose.

Quote: Originally Posted by migasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  moment, I take pictures
Cooool!

memebox

spoiler
Super box #1

Thank you!!

It does seem a great box. Are you happy?

don’t know....
I think product 6 alone would make me happy lol

Definately seems like great value for money just looking at the prices. But I guess it depends on what you were expecting.

The SN-T Plant Stem Cell Cream (memebox calls it "Goddess Cream" I believe) is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to my face. I put it on before I go to bed and it has completely transformed my face. My skin is so moisturized and soft, but the cream completely absorbs so there's no oily residue when I wake up. It's AWESOME they're putting it in the Superbox because more people need to know about it!!

Latest posts

Back