Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They haven't even responded to me yet. (╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»

You (kind of, but not really), got lucky!

I wanted to buy the skincare box, but I got sad about this whole ordeal and bought a qbox instead!
I looked at the Q Box but since I don't really like lifestyle boxes, I don't think I would end up being happy with it. It does have some cute stuff in it though. 

My box just turned up at half seven this morning. I nearly told him off because I thought hubby was ringing bell instead of using his keys. Parcel guy luckily didn't wake me as been up since ten to five with my son. Now to look and assess, my favourite part.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Might have to email memebox as my dr Jart has naff all in it. Is it only mine or all of them like that?
My box hasn't arrived so I don't know. And I don't understand what "naff" is, sorry. 

We received lots of Dr. Jart samples in Birchbox, and all of them were almost empty, that's just how the company manufactures them.

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That video was painful to watch. I didn't even want to look at the screen the eye makeup was so bad.

And the hair. The hair confused me just as much. It was the contacts that really lost me...

Today I will have Superbox #1
claps.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by migasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
claps.gif

Please, let us know what was inside. I am so curious:)

Quote: Originally Posted by Renata P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Please, let us know what was inside. I am so curious:)
ok, I promise

Quote: Originally Posted by migasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
claps.gif

Any idea when? lol I am that curious hehehe

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any idea when? lol I am that curious hehehe
I hope that in a few hours.

it was standard shipping to Polish. I'm surprised that so quickly...

I got my 6.2 box!!! Very happy with it and I actually love that there was a repeat with the mist! And I am so glad I have the collagen ampoule I have enough lipglosses already ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaperelka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aga you're lucky, I will have lipgloss
frown.gif
don't worry I heard it's an amazing one!! you can always trade with someone I see a lot of Polish girls around here ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Nie przejmowac sie tylko czekac na nastepny boks!! buziaks

Latest posts

Back