Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I just LOVE this box!

I got box 6-2 and it just arrived!

There is only one product that is different....

Instead of the lip gloss that was in box 6.

6-2 has a CLIV- Collagen Resurgence Laser Ampoule.
It's a small bottle of anti-aging serum that contains 80% collagen.
It's 10ml, full size is 30ml and cost $90. So this is a $30 sample.

It also comes w/ 2 foil packets of the serum and 2 foil packets of a Vitamin C corrector.
Not sure why they would send foil packets of the same product that is in the little bottle,
but they are great to throw in my toiletry bag for travel.

Seriously this a fantastic box! 5-2 was my first box and I was pretty meh about it.

But now I see why you all have such Memebox love!

Wow. I just LOVE this box! I got box 6-2 and it just arrived! There is only one product that is different....
Instead of the lip gloss that was in box 6. 6-2 has a CLIV- Collagen Resurgence Laser Ampoule. It's a small bottle of anti-aging serum that contains 80% collagen. It's 10ml, full size is 30ml and cost $90. So this is a $30 sample. It also comes w/ 2 foil packets of the serum and 2 foil packets of a Vitamin C corrector. Not sure why they would send foil packets of the same product that is in the little bottle, but they are great to throw in my toiletry bag for travel.  
Seriously this a fantastic box! 5-2 was my first box and I was pretty meh about it. But now I see why you all have such Memebox love! Now I am sad I got 6 and not 6.2 lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now I am sad I got 6 and not 6.2 lol
No....don't be sad! I may have made it sound better than it actually is.

It's a small 10 ml bottle. I just love serum's, so I got excited writing about it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This box is full of lots of goodies. I really am VERY happy with it!

I want to go wash my face right now and spray everything at once!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, i missed box #6 cos i didn't know they updated their site so fast ~.~ ! #5 was my first box and it looked like #6 was so much better haha...oh well, what can you do ^^" Been really wanting serums, sprays and dr.jart products! Happy for those who got box 6!!

I just pre-ordered box 9. I guess there are pros and cons about this "celery" system (funny, cos i don't actually like celery in real life :x). In a way, you're not forced to pay everything wayy before you actually know that you're going to get the product. But please bring the points system back! I think the point system really gets people buying. 

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No....don't be sad! I may have made it sound better than it actually is.

It's a small 10 ml bottle. I just love serum's, so I got excited writing about it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This box is full of lots of goodies. I really am VERY happy with it!

I want to go wash my face right now and spray everything at once!!!!!!!

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way! I just get so excited to try everything!

I just wanted link to this in case anyone else is as confused as I was at first with using all of these Korean products... My confusion mostly lay with the order of using the essences, creams, etc, as well as how different the toners are from western ones. If anyone here reads Skin and Tonics, then you have probably already seen it, but since we have received a lot of these kinds of products in these boxes I wanted to share this amazing post. She also added a list of reputable stores at the end that you can use to find the items that Meme Box isn't able to sell.

http://www.skinandtonics.com/asian-skin-care-guide/

Here you go! Box #6 below! Two things right off the bat I wasn't happy with was the repeat of items from Box 1 and 4. Well Box 1 repeat I was actually really happy with since I had wanted to order the box to try this item (Recipe by Nature Spray Essence Water). The Repeat from Box 4 is the Laneige Snow Crystal Pure Lip Gloss. It was the same shade as the one I had just received in box 4 a few weeks back which is disappointing, but it'll be going up for trade so should be fine! Everything else looked great. Loved the full size/deluxe size nautre of all of the items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    
Box #6 Spoiler Above!! =) Enjoy ladies! Overall- pleased with the box. But there's some hiccups... I'm obsessed with that lipgloss...if you trade, let me know! Overall, I'm okay with not having gotten this box (I didn't know it had been released) since I won't use whitening lotion (I worship the sun, lol) and I'm good on bb creams for awhile! I can't wait for the MAKEUP BOX! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way! I just get so excited to try everything!
Totally. I have a full face of make up on and actually need to run out in a half hour. But I really am tempted to wash it all off now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But instead , I will just line them up on the counter and stare at all my new "friends".

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just wanted link to this in case anyone else is as confused as I was at first with using all of these Korean products... My confusion mostly lay with the order of using the essences, creams, etc, as well as how different the toners are from western ones. If anyone here reads Skin and Tonics, then you have probably already seen it, but since we have received a lot of these kinds of products in these boxes I wanted to share this amazing post. She also added a list of reputable stores at the end that you can use to find the items that Meme Box isn't able to sell.

http://www.skinandtonics.com/asian-skin-care-guide/
Thank you for this link!! Extremely helpful..I may be weird but I actually love all the steps at night. I find myself fidgeting around wondering what else I can do to help my skin out. Now I just need to figure out from all the products Meme has sent, which ones are considered toners, serums, emulsions, etc. Probably going to have to tape up a step by step tutorial on the bathroom mirror!
icon_lol.gif

I've received whitening lotion in Glamabox and will get some in box 6.  Has anyone used a whitening lotion?  Does it really whiten/lighten or is it just a clarifier?  I really don't want to lighten up my skintone, I usually bronze to make it darker!

Been watching some Meme Box vids on youtube today, and I can't figure out what this girl got. Cause that ain't no Meme I've ever seen. Maybe tester products? I would say it was the Superbox, but she posted it on the 7th.

That you tube video was down right weird! That was not the same memebox we get girls and for it to have only 4 items in it costs 23.00 it is not a super box or a lucky box. I wonder if someone got in her box and changed everything around and took out the info sheet and all. Cause we usually get several products. Just really weird!!!! I think that must just be for bloggers and such! Cause there was not any of e Memebox packing and all that,

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That you tube video was down right weird! That was not the same memebox we get girls and for it to have only 4 items in it costs 23.00 it is not a super box or a lucky box. I wonder if someone got in her box and changed everything around and took out the info sheet and all. Cause we usually get several products. Just really weird!!!! I think that must just be for bloggers and such! Cause there was not any of e Memebox packing and all that,
Yeah, I figured it must be a blogger thing. The mask pack was something I wanted to get from the site but by the time I was ready to order it, they had taken it off. In fact, all of those things you can buy on the site. Makes me think that they sent it to her and she didn't read much of what they told her about it or something.

In other news, I am trying really hard to talk myself out of a RRS haul... They are having a Benton sale and I want all the things! 

Has anyone noticed if the points balance on their account is correct? I've just checked my balance and they deducted 33 points yesterday for no reason! I've just sent them an email and now waiting for a reply. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed with Memebox. They lack communication with their customers.

Quote: Originally Posted by queeenb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol same here
frown.gif
now I have 2 laneige lip glosses that I won't use. Id love to try this serum!
Darn, now I'm really disappointed too
icon_confused.gif
Couldn't they send the ampoule instead of this lipgloss to all of us? Or to those who had bought Box 5? Anyway, I see no sense in that, like: is getting the same lipgloss the second time such a great deal that only when it was gone, did they decide to give sth else to those who didn't manage to buy the first version? I mean I thought the first version was the one they prepared more carefully and when it's gonna you may have to face the fact that the second one will include a replacing item so it could be sth not that good. But here it's the other way round!

Quote: Originally Posted by xiaoyue52 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can we still order super box #1?
Yes, it's still available and it says: After Feb18th: Shipping starts on the day after you place your order.

Quote: Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've received whitening lotion in Glamabox and will get some in box 6.  Has anyone used a whitening lotion?  Does it really whiten/lighten or is it just a clarifier?  I really don't want to lighten up my skintone, I usually bronze to make it darker!

Whitening products almost always mean that they are temporarily whitening; as in they have a brightening effect on the skin.  The paler skin, the better in Korea! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Tan skin= unhealthy for them! lol

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Been watching some Meme Box vids on youtube today, and I can't figure out what this girl got. Cause that ain't no Meme I've ever seen. Maybe tester products? I would say it was the Superbox, but she posted it on the 7th.

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but this girl is an idiot lol. I'm not sure how she is that clueless about memebox. These products were supposed to be sent to youtubers and bloggers to do comprehensive reviews on. I received slightly different items than she did, however I got items to give away as well as items to review separately. She must have known that memebox was sending her items because they required us bloggers/youtubers to contact them directly if we wanted things to do a giveaway with or to review. So she clearly contacted them about reviewing products. It's not like they just found her address and magically sent her stuff without her knowledge.

If she took 2 seconds to look up another youtubers review of memebox she would see that they Do in fact, offer description cards in the boxes, and that this is not at all what the regular memeboxes actually look like. This is the perfect example of a youtuber/blogger that doesn't do the work when it comes to reviewing products for companies. They just pull stuff out of a box and tell everyone what it is. I hate that so much.

(sorry about the rant, lol, but her "review" if you can call it that, really bothered me!
plain.gif
)

Latest posts

Back