Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Malaperelka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box is still in Incheon.
We don't get notifications about flights here in Poland and no info inbetween the airports so I guess our boxes are probably flying to Warsaw already.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  We don't get notifications about flights here in Poland and no info in between the airports so I guess our boxes are probably flying to Warsaw already.
My Babci is in Poland for the month visiting family and I sent her a package for her birthday and it took FOREVER to get to her
frown.gif
Do you all normally have long delays with international shipping?

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My Babci is in Poland for the month visiting family and I sent her a package for her birthday and it took FOREVER to get to her
frown.gif
Do you all normally have long delays with international shipping?
No, not really that long. We usually get our Memeboxes one working day later than you in the US. I sometimes get stuff from my friend who lives in NY and it usually takes less than a week with economic shipping, 3-4 days with express.

How nice your grandma has a chance to visit her family! Was she born in Poland? I hope you don't mind me correcting, but we write it "Babcia"
wink.gif

My Babci is in Poland for the month visiting family and I sent her a package for her birthday and it took FOREVER to get to her :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Do you all normally have long delays with international shipping?
Six or lucky?
six I often order stuffs from Korea and I have to wait usually about one week standard shipping.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No, not really that long. We usually get our Memeboxes one working day later than you in the US. I sometimes get stuff from my friend who lives in NY and it usually takes less than a week with economic shipping, 3-4 days with express.

How nice your grandma has a chance to visit her family! Was she born in Poland? I hope you don't mind me correcting, but we write it "Babcia"
wink.gif

Geez, I must have sent it really cheaply or something because it took almost a month to get to her. My grandparents on both sides were born in Poland. I've heard that it's written/pronounced Babcia, however we've always called her babci and my grandfather dziadzia. Although we usually just shorten it to sound like "Babch"  lol

Box#6 has left flight and is on inward customs uk so it won't move till Monday now. As the subbers in America seem to get them first please post pics please.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Geez, I must have sent it really cheaply or something because it took almost a month to get to her. My grandparents on both sides were born in Poland. I've heard that it's written/pronounced Babcia, however we've always called her babci and my grandfather dziadzia. Although we usually just shorten it to sound like "Babch"  lol
Almost a month?! That's definately unusual. Never ever in my life have I waited so long for any international parcel - I guess a bit over a week was the longest time ever.

Sounds like solid Polish decent to me
wink.gif
I think it's really nice you call your grandparents that way, they must like hearing it in their first language.

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone got #6? Cant wait for spoilers
smile.gif

Me too, I'll be checking here for pics all day long
biggrin.gif

Ohhhh my box was in Chicago yesterday AM which means I should get it today! Thank goodness my mail comes early. I can't wait!

Guys - I just got my box 6! Lol - our mail man delivers so early in the morning! Anyways - I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures under the spoiler option. Will post soon!!

Guys - I just got my box 6! Lol - our mail man delivers so early in the morning! Anyways - I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures under the spoiler option. Will post soon!!
Thank you in advance.

Here you go! Box #6 below! Two things right off the bat I wasn't happy with was the repeat of items from Box 1 and 4. Well Box 1 repeat I was actually really happy with since I had wanted to order the box to try this item (Recipe by Nature Spray Essence Water). The Repeat from Box 4 is the Laneige Snow Crystal Pure Lip Gloss. It was the same shade as the one I had just received in box 4 a few weeks back which is disappointing, but it'll be going up for trade so should be fine! Everything else looked great. Loved the full size/deluxe size nautre of all of the items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Box #6 Spoiler Above!! =) Enjoy ladies! Overall- pleased with the box. But there's some hiccups...

Wow! That looks so much better than box 5, even with the repeat item.

In other news, I STILL have yet to get tracking for my Superbox 1 and it's frustrating me! Mine is even coming express, so I'm a little ticked.

Latest posts

Back