Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna preorder the brushes until I saw the postage was almost eleven dollars. I didn't bother due to that. No idea what I will spend my points on though.

Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  oh gosh! thanks so much for the info! i'm on your blog now to take a look at them! do you think it is worth it to get it?
i think so as its from hong kong, it gives different types of products. the limited edition boxes are good.

New fav the Derma b from box 5.2 amazing smell (at least I love it) and moisturises well, thicker then normal  balms but not oily.

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
 Speaking of which, I also don't really like that if you really like a product you get in a box, it's really hard to find where you can repurchase it. I wish they carried the stuff in their store in full size to buy. 

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah, that's a bit irritating to me as well. Not that there aren't other places to get it, but it would make it sooo much easier if you could just buy those products on their site directly.

I totally agree, but unfortunately that's not uncommon for these subscription boxes in general. Sometimes a company is willing to send samples of their products but there's a whole different process to be a distributor of a product. There have been some brands since box #1 that were not available in the store that now are, so perhaps if you send them an e-mail and request a certain item to be carried in the future they may consider it?

Although in box #1 we got foil packets of the Plant Stem Cell SN T line and I'm so incredibly obsessed with it. I am SO stoked that they sent me a full size SN-T Goddess Cream to review/give away because it seriously makes my skin feel amazing when I put it on before bed. I can definitely tell a difference overnight!

•  

I just got tracking for #6! It's shipping express too! As I said earlier...by the time I got the tracking number it's already on the flight to JFK. Haha I live in NYC so should be receiving it soon! Hopefully tomorrow if not Monday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just preordered box 9 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Since they're only charging $1.99 now and the rest when it ships, I am finally willing ot take the plunge! Plus, it should arrive around my birthday (April 22) so I can doubly justify it. Yay!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got tracking for #6! It's shipping express too! As I said earlier...by the time I got the tracking number it's already on the flight to JFK. Haha I live in NYC so should be receiving it soon! Hopefully tomorrow if not Monday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just got my tracking number too
biggrin.gif
Maybe they had some problem with email service, hence the delay. Anyway, it seems everything is back on track with the shipping of our boxes and I'm really glad.

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got tracking for box #6 and it's already in Chicago. So probably will get tomorrow or Monday! Yippee!
Mines in Chicago too! They are probably sitting at the post office together!
smile.gif

I just got my tracking as well. And it has already arrived in my area. Maybe I'll get it today. Will post pics if I do.

I'm so excited for my 1st memebox!

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My #6 is also in Chicago. I will probably end up getting it on Monday! I am so excited!

Mine's in Chicago and I live in Chicago, so I'm hoping I get it tomorrow!

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So where do you live? I'm north of Columbus, OH! Glad they will finally get here! Yippee!!!! : )
I am north of Detroit! So I think mine has a bit more to go. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday, but I JUST got Box 5.2 today...so not a huge break in between boxes!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine's in Chicago and I live in Chicago, so I'm hoping I get it tomorrow!
Oooh, you will have to post some pics when you get it! 

Oooh, you will have to post some pics when you get it! 
I am north of Detroit! So I think mine has a bit more to go. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday, but I JUST got Box 5.2 today...so not a huge break in between boxes!
So where do you live? I'm north of Columbus, OH! Glad they will finally get here! Yippee!!!! : )
Well I hope all of us get them soon so we can get pics together and show the rest of the group! Can't wait! This is silly, it's like I'm waiting at a surprise Birthday party or something!! LOL

Latest posts

Back