Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like the pre order for box 9. I did order. As far as the points go they need to set a standard and stick to it. I ordered Super Box 3 and used them on that. Didn't care for my 5.2 box.Still have box 7, lucky, Super 3 and 9 coming.

I picked up my box 5-2 and I have to say I was a little disappointed after receiving boxes 2 and 3, which were awesome. Most of the items will probably be going on my swap list. I am hoping that the Lucky Box and Sueprbox 2 I ordered will be better!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jane George /img/forum/go_quote.gif

e

Same as me.
and me too
frown.gif

[New payment system just for Memebox #9] It does say just for Memebox #9! Probably they are trying to see if this works and if they can keep using it in the future. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't think there will be anything for me to pay, but... anything is possible.

I am very happy! I really was hoping to get a serum or BB cream and box #5 ha none (lucky me...). So box #4 is a very nice surprise :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I still have other boxes there: 2 Glamabox + Glamabox lucky box and a Glam guru box. One day they will find their way out of there lol
Can I ask what Glamabox is? I just checked their website and OMG are they expensive!! What makes them so expensive? Is it that great and worth signing up for? Couldn't find my information on makeuptalk about it. Thanks for all the info!

What does everyone think of the new payment system for box #9? I just placed my order for it. Hopefully box #9 wont be a disappointment.

My super box # 1 is on its way! At the airport in Korea, but since it's not express, who knows how long it will take to get???? : ) : )
I wonder if six will get tracking too soon as theirs wre express. I wonder if mine is in uk.

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My super box # 1 is on its way! At the airport in Korea, but since it's not express, who knows how long it will take to get???? : ) : )
That's awesome. I haven't gotten tracking for my superbox yet. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by princesskelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Can I ask what Glamabox is? I just checked their website and OMG are they expensive!! What makes them so expensive? Is it that great and worth signing up for? Couldn't find my information on makeuptalk about it. Thanks for all the info!
Their prices are in Hongkong dollars so the price of one box is about 15$.

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I guess they're quite late with their shipping. This one was supposed to be shipped on the 18th, wasn't it? So I don't really think it was if it's still in Korea...

Quote: Originally Posted by sharksoul24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

[New payment system just for Memebox #9]

It does say just for Memebox #9! Probably they are trying to see if this works and if they can keep using it in the future. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Since they do listen to customer feedback, they continue to introduce new band-aid solutions. I feel like this "deposit" and pay later concept is to combat the comments about having money tied up without having a box. Ok, we'll tie up less money. 

I feel like it's slightly missed the mark. The issue is shipping/delivery, customers, peace of mind that this is worth it, etc.

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OH! haha thanks for the clarification =]

OH! haha thanks for the clarification =]
No problem at all
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i get glamabox its hkd but about £20 in uk so the same sort of price as memebox for me shipping wise .i like glamabox look below in my sig if you want to look at boxes,we post them also in the international box thread here as well if that helps.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i get glamabox its hkd but about £20 in uk so the same sort of price as memebox for me shipping wise .i like glamabox look below in my sig if you want to look at boxes,we post them also in the international box thread here as well if that helps.
oh gosh! thanks so much for the info! i'm on your blog now to take a look at them! do you think it is worth it to get it?

I probably won't pre-order #9. I don't really like the new system they have in place. Why offer us points for delayed shipments and standard shipping only to make it so we can't use them on other Memeboxes? I also don't like the pay $1.99 now, pay the rest in April system either. It would be better if they just released #9 for purchase in early April so I wouldn't have to preorder boxes 2 months in advance. I am also afraid that I will be drowning in products by then. I just received 5.2, and I have 6, 7, 8, Luckybox, and Superbox #3 coming, so it's probably true that I will have way more product than I know what to do with by that point.

I think these boxes are a great value, and I don't mind getting the L'Oreal in my box. I just can't keep up with how often they are releasing them. I think it's better to just get a few here and there and maybe trade with others for stuff you miss out on. Speaking of which, I also don't really like that if you really like a product you get in a box, it's really hard to find where you can repurchase it. I wish they carried the stuff in their store in full size to buy. 

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I probably won't pre-order #9. I don't really like the new system they have in place. Why offer us points for delayed shipments and standard shipping only to make it so we can't use them on other Memeboxes? I also don't like the pay $1.99 now, pay the rest in April system either. It would be better if they just released #9 for purchase in early April so I wouldn't have to preorder boxes 2 months in advance. I am also afraid that I will be drowning in products by then. I just received 5.2, and I have 6, 7, 8, Luckybox, and Superbox #3 coming, so it's probably true that I will have way more product than I know what to do with by that point.

I think these boxes are a great value, and I don't mind getting the L'Oreal in my box. I just can't keep up with how often they are releasing them. I think it's better to just get a few here and there and maybe trade with others for stuff you miss out on. Speaking of which, I also don't really like that if you really like a product you get in a box, it's really hard to find where you can repurchase it. I wish they carried the stuff in their store in full size to buy. 
Yeah, that's a bit irritating to me as well. Not that there aren't other places to get it, but it would make it sooo much easier if you could just buy those products on their site directly.

Latest posts

Back