Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So the Aromatherapy item in the box may have been mis-marked on the info card.

According to several websites the scent is actually is supposed to suppress your appetite.

This is what it says....

"Aromatica’s Tasteless Aromatherapy Roll-On actively controls appetite Gently roll on the temples and pulse points as often as required; follow with gentle massage.

Gently roll on the temples and pulse points as often as required; follow with gentle massage."   Hence the name "Tasteless"!
I find the scent to be pretty unappetizing! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So the Aromatherapy item in the box may have been mis-marked on the info card.

According to several websites the scent is actually is supposed to suppress your appetite.

This is what it says....

"Aromatica’s Tasteless Aromatherapy Roll-On actively controls appetite Gently roll on the temples and pulse points as often as required; follow with gentle massage.

Gently roll on the temples and pulse points as often as required; follow with gentle massage."   Hence the name "Tasteless"!

That makes more sense, although the box that the item came in itself says that the mixture of scents is supposed to help you concentrate/relax/or something while doing yoga? LOL Who knows?!

I wasn't a huge fan at first because I really dislike licorice, so the fennel was off-putting. However, I'm a hippie at heart and really love the patchouli scent. Once the oil dries it's really more of a patchouli scent, which I'm fine with. Especially as a "yoga oil." I probably won't wear it as a perfume or anything, but it's interesting to hear that it can surpress appetite. I definitely need that LMAO *munches on chips* 
popcorn.gif

Looks like USPS tried to deliver but I didn't see any door tags or anything. I guess I'll try to call tomorrow? Their pickup times won't work with my working hours, though. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I pulled up my tracking it says that my box wasn't delivered because it was a PO Box.  I don't have a PO Box.  Right under that it says it couldnt be delivered because I wasn't available.  I was home when the mail ran and actually spoke to the mail lady at the mail box.  So I think their tracking must be off.  Hopefully the package comes tomorrow.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I finally got my hands on memebox #5! I spent the whole day testing/reviewing everything and I'm a lot happier with it now that it's in my hands. Some very interesting things to try out! Memebox also finally sent me products to do a giveaway with as well as products to do reviews on outside of the memeboxes themselves, so that should be fun! They sent me one of those "Snail Repair" creams! I'm going to be brave and try it out! LOL
Yay for snail creams! Hope you like it and can't wait to read your review! Which one did they send you? I actually got my Benton Snail Bee samples in today and cannot wait to try them out.

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yay for snail creams! Hope you like it and can't wait to read your review! Which one did they send you? I actually got my Benton Snail Bee samples in today and cannot wait to try them out.

It's the Chamos Acaci Snail Repair Anti-Wrinkle Cream

http://www.chamos.org/antiwrinklecream.htm

It's got great reviews on Amazon so I'm excited to try it out, but when I read "70% snail mucus!" I can't help but feel a little skeeved out about putting it on my skin LOL

So the Aromatherapy item in the box may have been mis-marked on the info card. According to several websites the scent is actually is supposed to suppress your appetite. This is what it says.... "Aromatica’s Tasteless Aromatherapy Roll-On actively controls appetite Gently roll on the temples and pulse points as often as required; follow with gentle massage. Gently roll on the temples and pulse points as often as required; follow with gentle massage."   Hence the name "Tasteless"!
I'm all for appetite suppression!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> double win, cuz it makes me want to throw up! Oh man! Lol!!!! Use in combination with the lipo thing... Awesome! Hahahahha

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's the Chamos Acaci Snail Repair Anti-Wrinkle Cream

http://www.chamos.org/antiwrinklecream.htm

It's got great reviews on Amazon so I'm excited to try it out, but when I read "70% snail mucus!" I can't help but feel a little skeeved out about putting it on my skin LOL

Don't worry! I've been a BIG fan of snail creams and have tried 3 different kinds (1 from Mizon and 2 from It's Skin). They definitely work wonders for my acne and scarring. 

Quote: Originally Posted by hellopatricia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  am i the only one that didn't get box #5 yet? i live in the virginia btw :/ 
Me neither and I live in Portugal. And box 5 did not get stuck on customs. Box 3 and 4 are still there...

Where I live the Express mail packages are not delivered by the normal mail person. My 5.2 arrived at my post office at 2 pm yesterday. They had attempted at 3 pm and I was at work, so pink slip.My normal mail had already been delivered.

Subbing to this thread. I want a Memebox! I tried to convince my love to buy me #8, superbox #2, or the luckybox before they sold out, and it was a no go :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Ugh..he just doesn't get it! :,(

Quote: Originally Posted by Clackey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I pulled up my tracking it says that my box wasn't delivered because it was a PO Box.  I don't have a PO Box.  Right under that it says it couldnt be delivered because I wasn't available.  I was home when the mail ran and actually spoke to the mail lady at the mail box.  So I think their tracking must be off.  Hopefully the package comes tomorrow.
The same thing happened to me, but everything worked out and I ended up having to pick it up from the post office. 

Quote: Originally Posted by hellopatricia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  am i the only one that didn't get box #5 yet? i live in the virginia btw :/ 
I live in Virginia also and I haven't received my box. Although they just shipped it out on Monday...it made it to the US today. 

Got my memebox # 5 yesterday even though it was shipped via Standard post . I was surprised to receive it as the tracking didnt show it was out for delivery. SO happy i was not charged by UK customs this time ( 3 and 4 both charged by HMRC). Some interesting items in box 5 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my 5-2 today. It was already here yesterday, but I wasn't home when they tried to deliver. I'm quite happy with it, although I liked the previous two more. I like the pore diminishing gel and the lipgloss (even though it's L'Oreal) and the rest still awaits testing. Of course I'm already very curious what we're gonna get in the 6th edition which should ship out today
wink.gif

Did anyone get a response from Memebox regarding the L'oreal product included ?" 

I didn't send them a message, but was curious to see what they are saying in response to Western products included in our boxes.

If this is a recurrent thing, I will stop ordering :/ 

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did anyone get a response from Memebox regarding the L'oreal product included ?" 

I didn't send them a message, but was curious to see what they are saying in response to Western products included in our boxes.

If this is a recurrent thing, I will stop ordering :/ 
Miss Jexie already posted about that...

They say they will not add to the boxes already ordered (up to 10 and SB 1 and 2 I think) but they might do it in future boxes, but it will be mentioned.

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Miss Jexie already posted about that...

They say they will not add to the boxes already ordered (up to 10 and SB 1 and 2 I think) but they might do it in future boxes, but it will be mentioned.
Thanks, I haven't been online for a few days so I didn't see it.

Glad to hear that. 

Latest posts

Back