Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm enjoying the bonus points I'm up to 25.14 , I'm going to wait until I get my 1st box until I order another box with them, I'm thinking either of ordering #9 or #10. They already gave me the points from ordering lucky box and #8.

So who's ordering super box #3? Haha... We all know we need hydration for our skin. The confusing part? Picking one that works for your skin - and your budget of course. Well, here's your cheat sheet: Using Memebox #3, we found the 4 skin care products for your skin, plus 3 pouch size hand cream for your soft hands! 
This confuses me. Do they mean the items are full-sized versions of the skin care items from Memebox 3? Because the sunscreen and eye serum were already full size, and I'm not sure what the fourth item would be. The lip mask?

This confuses me. Do they mean the items are full-sized versions of the skin care items from Memebox 3? Because the sunscreen and eye serum were already full size, and I'm not sure what the fourth item would be. The lip mask?
I don't think this has anything to so with memebox 3. They're calling the superbox #3 the memebox 3 in the email they sent out, "memebox 3" is hyperlinked to the superbox 3. Hope that makes sense!

Quote: Originally Posted by jennwzhu89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think this has anything to so with memebox 3. They're calling the superbox #3 the memebox 3 in the email they sent out, "memebox 3" is hyperlinked to the superbox 3. Hope that makes sense!
Yes I think they accidentally put "memebox 3" when they meant to put superbox #3. As it was mentioned above, when you click the words "memebox 3" it leads to superbox 3. Although if anyone orders this and there is a full size cheese cream I will sell you my first born child for it! LOL I'm almost out of mine!

My skin is so dry a hydration box would be great but unfortunately *so* many moisturizing ingredients make me break out! I don't think I should do it. I love the theme though!

I think if they send Maybeline it could be ok, depends.

I almost bought some blushes at the drugstore this week (tempted still but own 15 dif already......lol).

And saw the Bouncy Blushes those are actually made in Korea.

I haven't looked at the rest of the Bouncy line but I think drugstore.com usually they are pretty good with   putting the country where stuff is made.

Also glad to see yesstyle is good to shop with I wanted to buy some face cream there- but it is not a korean brand (Lavera) and the site I shop at usually sells Lavera but not that item...

Got my box #5 today, just before wisdom tooth extraction tomorrow. There are a few sachets too many for my liking, but I like what I got, especially the pore reducing thingy.

About Yesstyle - I ordered their sampling box. It was okay, not as generous as Memebox, but there was Etude House, Missha and Laneige. And they sent a couple of extras as freebies. The box is super-cute, I wish they had chucked in a couple of things more.

And box #5 didn't stop at customs... So I guess I will be getting box #5 before #3 and #4! looooooooooooooooool
e Yay, sort of. Memebox might be labelling different. NOt sure but that could be it. I went to collect mine today. My second will be dispatching tomorrow hopefully.

Quote: Originally Posted by Patantao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  And box #5 didn't stop at customs... So I guess I will be getting box #5 before #3 and #4! looooooooooooooooool
omg yay for your first box arriving very soon. hopes the others get released now.

Mine was at customs at JFK for a few days, and now it says "Departure from inward office of exchange"... 

I wonder what that means :/

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mine was at customs at JFK for a few days, and now it says "Departure from inward office of exchange"... 

I wonder what that means :/
that what we get once it leaves customs and gets picked up by your delivery company,in the uk ours is parcel force, so it should be with you soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  that what we get once it leaves customs and gets picked up by your delivery company,in the uk ours is parcel force, so it should be with you soon.
I hope so :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wonder why this one stopped at customs and the others didn't... weird. :/

Woohoo Memebox 5 in my hands! (I'm in the east btw, so not surprised by 'quick' trip from JFK to here.) Such a funny thing that happens - seeing other people's pictures/same items is completely different to the excitement of actually having them, and realizing I'm getting to try new brands and maybe find an HG! Not disappointed at ALL by the contents. Good luck with your box 5's everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awesome, I got to sign for mine (5.2)  at my front door, no trip to post office to claim. =)

Yes, my 5.2 has one loreal item, but I dont mind, the rest of the stuff are of great value and Ill have a great month trying everything out.

'Thanks'; to whoever mentioned W2Beauty. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Free shipping and samples?  Take my money!  I just bought a bunch of silly things.

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Awesome, I got to sign for mine (5.2)  at my front door, no trip to post office to claim. =)

Yes, my 5.2 has one loreal item, but I dont mind, the rest of the stuff are of great value and Ill have a great month trying everything out.
what's in the booooooooxxxxxxxxx......................

Latest posts

Back