Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I got the same box as Jane George above,
smile.gif

5.2 is my first and Im very impressed with value . I ordered the 7 too. If these boxes have this much value, Ill have to stick with Meme for the long haul, very impressed sofar.

Yep I love Alice @ W2Beauty. There's a video somewhere of her shopping for the orders. She can special order if it's not posted to her store or make recs. Don't forget to get pts or something like that on your purchase for future discounts.

'Thanks'; to whoever mentioned W2Beauty. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Free shipping and samples?  Take my money!  I just bought a bunch of silly things.

Yep I love Alice @ W2Beauty. There's a video somewhere of her shopping for the orders. She can special order if it's not posted to her store or make recs. Don't forget to get pts or something like that on your purchase for future discounts.
I wonder if she could get the dear by enprani stuff for those of us who'll want more. Hmm...

Ask. I asked about an item not listed on her store but she sent me a sample. When she was out shoppping/stocking, she asked the clerk and emailed me it was discontinued.

Just received box 5.2 and am so excited to try everything! The l'oreal lip tint is actually one of my favorite products in this box despite it not being korean. It looks and smells great and I would have never thought to buy it before this.

Just received box 5.2 and am so excited to try everything! The l'oreal lip tint is actually one of my favorite products in this box despite it not being korean. It looks and smells great and I would have never thought to buy it before this.
Have to agree about the lip tint. Beautiful packaging and something I wouldn't chose but I love it.

I was so hoping to get my 5.2 box today! I checked the tracking and it said it was out for delivery. I left work 15 minutes early to hit the post office, thinking I could pick it up. I live out in the country and we get out mail at a lockbox a few miles from our house. I always get the dreaded card. They couldn't find it at the post office because she'd taken it out with her, which doesn't make sense for an address that doesn't deliver to a house and on a package that has to be signed for. She wasn't back in from her route, so I'll have to pick it up tomorrow. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I finally got my hands on memebox #5! I spent the whole day testing/reviewing everything and I'm a lot happier with it now that it's in my hands. Some very interesting things to try out! Memebox also finally sent me products to do a giveaway with as well as products to do reviews on outside of the memeboxes themselves, so that should be fun! They sent me one of those "Snail Repair" creams! I'm going to be brave and try it out! LOL

I actually don't mind the loreal item. The Korean packaging is kinda cute compared to our drugstore stands! I notice on the card it says full size is $16. It must be much more expensive to get loreal products over there. Overall is anyone else disappointed with their memebox!? I got 5-2. I am probably giving away almost half of my box. I was hoping for moisturizers, bb creams, face oils etc like their previous boxes and there was none of that. The only thing I can use for my face is a cleanser, the pore control and some foil samples. I'm going to wait and see what's in the 6th box, if it's just as disappointing I will be emailing them to cancel my 8-10 pre order. HUGE let down for me.

I also just realized, I THINK 604, 702, & 801 are not US available shades. I looked at the loreal USA website and they don't have these colors on there. Anyone can confirm on this?

argh of course the one I ordered has the careful wording. Has anyone successfully completed a refund here yet?
Yes, I did. For #5, #6-2 and #7 + extra items, #8 #9 #10 - so 3 orders, full and very quick refund. Now, after I said no to paying custons, the #4 box is returning to them, I'll get a refund excluding shipping once they'll receive it. Also, the points I got for order of #8-10 stayed on my account and points that I spend on canceled orders were added back...

So the Aromatherapy item in the box may have been mis-marked on the info card.

According to several websites the scent is actually is supposed to suppress your appetite.

This is what it says....

"Aromatica’s Tasteless Aromatherapy Roll-On actively controls appetite Gently roll on the temples and pulse points as often as required; follow with gentle massage.

Gently roll on the temples and pulse points as often as required; follow with gentle massage."   Hence the name "Tasteless"!

Latest posts

Back